In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Look into Primal Play  (Read 542 times)

Offline Miss_Ally

• MsNecromancer
  • Rep: 30
Look into Primal Play
« on: September 06, 2019, 02:40:19 AM »
Primal play is getting the headspace where your civility mask falls out and you release your inner beast.  "Primal Play" doesn't always have to be "rough"; it's a more of a headspace of being raw and unfiltered whatever those feelings intail.   It can be raw, rough sexual feeling, but as can be the feeling of joy, silliness, deep feelings of love and intimacy, tenderness and even sadness. The term Primal may refer to a type of play, an identity, or a style of relationships and further primal play is often associated with pet play; due to similar headspaces.

Play will typically involve hands who grab whatever they want, grabbing of hair, scratching, teeth that bite, growling, wrestling, pinning, scenting, and possibly a belt or a bit of rope once in a while.

While Primal Play typically throws away everything except raw emotion, it does, however, follow a sort of D/s style of relationship. 

Primal play is subdivided into preferred roles:

Primal Predator: A primal who seeks to hunt and attempt to capture prey.
Primal Prey: A primal who seeks to be hunted by a predator.

There are two typical types of primal relationships that I subscribe to. 

Predator x Prey:  It's the most common of Primal relationship.  This typically involved the predator chasing around the prey.  A bit of wrestling and fighting before the prey submits to the stronger more dominant Predator.

Predator x Predator:  This involves more wrestling and fighting.  Typically more extreme compared to the Pred x Prey and more reluctant submission. 

Prey x Prey: This is more akin to pet play.

I have been aware of primal play for almost 10 years now.  It's something that I developed very naturally.  Starting with powerplay and ending up aligning with what we call Primal Play today.  I love the freedom from the thought that Primal Play brings me.  I love the raw rough passionate side of the sex.  Going up against a bigger stronger Predator gives me butterflies and its a thrill when we fight.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1143
  • Your pain, my thrill.
Re: Look into Primal Play
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2019, 07:47:44 AM »
Play will typically involve hands who grab whatever they want, grabbing of hair, scratching, teeth that bite, growling, wrestling, pinning, scenting, and possibly a belt or a bit of rope once in a while.

That describes a typical romp in the hay when whoever I'm with is cool with pain and being marked :cool: Minus belt and rope I call it Vanilla :giggle:

Edit: I crossed out scenting initially, but I consider my 'thing' for licking and smelling a man's underarms in the bedroom, or demand he skip showering after he's been working out in the hot sun because I want to be marked by his scent during sex as scenting.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:55:39 AM by cosmicwitch »

Offline Miss_Ally

• MsNecromancer
  • Rep: 30
Re: Look into Primal Play
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 09:53:07 AM »

That describes a typical romp in the hay when whoever I'm with is cool with pain and being marked :cool: Minus belt and rope I call it Vanilla :giggle:

Edit: I crossed out scenting initially, but I consider my 'thing' for licking and smelling a man's underarms in the bedroom, or demand he skip showering after he's been working out in the hot sun because I want to be marked by his scent during sex as scenting.
I absolutely love scenting.  Either burying my face into the neck of my partner to take them in or rubbing all over them, it's rather arousing and even calming for me.  Being marked is another big one for me, feeling that claim and helplessness is intoxicating.  I'm rather fond of getting my partner all jealous only to have them show me later in the bedroom why I belong to them and only them.  I love the deep masculine growls and grunts too.  I just love all of it.

edit: Formating
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 03:01:12 PM by Miss_Ally »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980