In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Submissives/littles/pets/ect, how did you figure out how you identify?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline Kuriosity

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 113
  • n00b
Hello, fellow subbies!  :laugh2:

I've been thinking a bit lately about being a submissive, both as the title itself and also the sort of categories within it, like 'littles' and 'pets.' I guess I'm curious how people came to the conclusion of who and what they were, why they feel inclined to those titles, what it's like?

I only know that I'm submissive, and lately figuring out that I may have just a liiiittle bit of a brat in me. It's funny, because in everyday life IRL I hate rudeness, but with my boyfriend I'll get sassy and rude every so often, immature. I don't know exactly why - I guess it seems funny in the moment to rebel a bit, and because it feels good to be taken in hand, reminded who's in charge.

Maybe it's the same reason I like, in rape fantasy, putting up some degree of fight and trying hard to be optimistic and vitriolic, just trying not to be broken spiritually. I like the idea of being tamed, I guess.

So! What about the rest of y'all? Subbies, unite and tell your stories! We'll light a campfire and roast marshmallows to keep the dominants and rapists away.  :D

Offline deadlynightshade

• Rep: 18
I am very much a submissive. I like most aspects of being told what to do, though like you, I do tend to be a bit bratty to try to get the kind of reaction I am looking for. I very much don't want any control in the bedroom, I want him to have complete control.

Offline olderguyhere4u

• Rep: 2
It would be great to reignite this thread ... I'd love to read some discussions of this ... the labels are restrictive I think ... I mean what is the diff. between a kitten and a baby girl (for instance). I for one can see a distinction between a little girl and a baby girl ... I'm wondering what others think?

Offline chelle91

• Rep: 15
I'm a brat, sub, and a kitten( in some ways) for me it's my mood. I tend to be a brat in a playful way and I want my guy to work a little. Once he "puts me in my place" I go submissive. Then afterwards I act like a kitten in the sense of I need my cuddles and I purr after an orgasm( idk my body just does it). I figured out my " identity" through the years. Just by being into bdsm. I think it just comes with play
Just try to put me in my place. I DARE you.

Offline FoeChristina

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 60
  • Owned by my Husband Berserking-Guts
Re: Submissives/littles/pets/ect, how did you figure out how you identify?
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 08:09:30 AM »
I actually found out how submissive I was way back on RD. I found someone who wanted to make me his 'Pet'. And as soon as he used the word pet I got this dark little thrill. To be owned and protected and cared for...yeah. I love to be bratty too. Sometimes I just love being put in my place. But it's always to test the depth of the owner's desire to care for me. Does he want me enough to PUT me in my place? Because if he just wants a mindless slave...well pfft. Nerts to that.  :D
Belongs to Berserking-Guts

Offline BellaD

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2019, 12:14:06 PM »
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 05:04:26 PM by BellaD »

Offline WhenStarsCollide

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2019, 01:56:23 AM »
Honestly? I'm still trying to figure it out. I lean submissive but the brat is strong with me, too. I don't feel like there's a particular label that fits just right for me yet.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980