In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Nature vs Nurture (an Orphan Black fan-fic) [Contest Entry]  (Read 1917 times)

Offline pantherx

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 203
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
Nature vs Nurture (an Orphan Black fan-fic) [Contest Entry]
« on: September 27, 2017, 02:09:24 PM »
Note: If you're a fan of the show (and if not, what the hell's wrong with you),  I'm taking some liberties with the plotline keeping Rudy around until after Kendall was found.  Also, a warning that it gets into more extreme violence at the very end, but not in a way that would ruin the continuity.

Cosima slowly walked down the stairs into her lab below the Rabbit Hole Comic shop.  Her genetic defect has been taking a toll on her health, but she's been feeling more confident every day that she can find a cure now that the Sestras have a sample of their original DNA.  She settles down at her desk and fires up her laptop, taking off her glasses to wipe the sleep from her eyes as a weak cough tries to clear her lungs.

"Mmmph!"  The hippy scientist is startled by the muffled noise.  She scans the room in search of the source and quickly finds a gun pointed at her face. 

"You must be Cosima."  Her eyes barely move past the cold steel barrel pointed directly between her eyebrows but it doesn't take long for her to recognize the scar on the intruder's face. 

"Rudy?  How'd you get in here?"

The faux-hawked soldier clone smiles maniacally as he takes hold of Cosima's dreadlocks.  "There's a flaw in your security system, Cos."  Her head is twisted toward the storage closet where she spots Scotty.  Her nerdy lab partner lays helplessly on the floor, bound in duct tape.  His smashed glasses rest next to his bloody forehead as he hides his face in shame.  "Hey Scotty.  Now I see why you are so willing to help these sorry little lab rats."  The Castor clone licks the girl's face and laughs at the bound geek before yanking Cosima's hair.  "And shame on you for taking advantage of a pathetic little horndog."

"What do you want?"  Cosima tries to put on brave face, but she can't help but tremble in fear knowing the history of Rudy's violence.

"Your pot supply," he snarls sarcastically.  "What do you think?  We want our genome.  We know you found the source."

"They want to make a weapon out of you.  It ruins women's bodies."

"Bullshit.  They want to save my brothers."  He points his pistol back towards the closet.  "Let's make it simple.  I stop losing brothers or you start losing people right now."

"OK.  It's in the drawer but it's still mixed with ours.  Just know we're sick, too.  Your sisters are sick."  Cosima slowly kneels in front of the soldier, his gun never moving away as she turns to open the drawer.  She pulls out a hard drive and hands it over to the Rudy.  "You're leaving your sisters to die."

Rudy chuckles to himself, then pulls his hand back and slams the pistol into her temple.  "Quit saying you're my sister."  He tackles the stunned woman and tosses his gun far out of anyone's reach. His weight pins her down as the sickly female clone struggles beneath him.  He takes her chin in his hand, smiles lustfully and gives her a soft kiss on the cheek.  "Siblings aren't supposed to turn each other on, but when your slutty little sister Krystal was making out with me, she hardly seemed bothered at all." Cosima tries to push away, but is powerless as Rudy's lips press against hers.  Her damaged lungs fight for air as she slaps and grabs at the strong arms pawing at her.

"Let's see what sort of woman the Duncans built."  Rudy's fingers slide down the lithe young woman's shoulders, pulling her top down her arms.  A small trail of eyeliner drips down the side of Cosima's face as the first to ever see her breasts laughs.  "What are these?'  Rudy chuckles as he gives her small tit a squeeze.  "Are you sure you're not my brother?"  Cosima bites her lip before letting out a tearful "Fuck you."  She can feel a hand forcing its way into her pants but no amount of squirming is going to stop it.  "No, definitely not my brother, either." 

"No! Stop!"  Cosima manages a scream before slipping into a coughing fit as Rudy gropes her.  Over the hacking is the sound of muffled male screams. 

"What is it, Scotty?"  Rudy mocks.  The psycho soldier drags the weakened woman across the room by the hair toward her helpless lab partner.  With one arm wrapped tightly around her neck, Rudy kneels behind her and plays with her nipple.  "Did you want this, too?  Well, you can be jealous all you want, but maybe if you nerds were real men our little Cosima wouldn't have to rely on women.  Ain't that right?"

The lesbian tries desperately to elbow or kick the man behind her.  "Go to hell!"

"Oh, you can try to sound like Sarah, but we both know you don't have that in you."  Rudy's fist crashes into the side of Cosima's face sending her glasses flying across the room as she tumbles to the floor in front of the tape-bound nerd. 
[size=0pt]"Why don't you show pathetic little Scotty how much you appreciate his help.  Pull down his pants."  Her head spinning and out of breath, Cosima has no choice but to comply.  "Give him a little rub first."  The two geneticists can't bear to look at each other as her hand delicately caresses his groin before pulling down his fly.  New tears start to flow as she sees the fabric of Scott's briefs strained by growing bulge inside.  Cosima's stomach turns as her shaky hands pull down his underwear to expose his semi-rigid penis, her tearful "Scott?" being met with nothing but guilty silence.[/size]

"Well, you can't leave him like that."  Rudy pins the dreadlocked girl's cheek against the excited nerd's navel, his unwanted erection filling her view.  "Give your friend a little kiss."  Cosima complies out of fear despite her anger shifting from the attacker behind her to the betrayal in front of her eyes.  The defeated woman doesn't even resist the hands opening her pants and sliding them down her smooth thighs to her knees.  Two wet fingers painfully probe her as her hand wraps around the nerd's shaft. 

"I bet this is the dork's first time.  Be gentle with him."  Rudy takes Cosima's hand and guides it so she is pressing the tip of Scott's dick to her lips.  The helpless lesbian has no choice but to open her mouth and take the still soft head between her lips.  "Maybe it's a first for everybody," Rudy laughs as her pushes Cosima's knees apart.  The dejected woman hardly notices the arm holding her by the hip or the veiny member pressed up against her backside.  All she can focus on is the horror of the cock in her mouth growing harder and the muffled moans from the man she thought she could trust.

"Now to show you what you've been missing without a real man."  Searing pain shoots through Cosima as her clone brother forces himself inside her.  Rudy's maniacal drive leaves no room for compassion or patience as he drives fast and hard inside her mostly dry cunt.  As one cock tears her apart, Cosima's pain filled screams are muffled by the other in her mouth, her hand squeezing Scott's shaft every time she feels like she's being torn inside. 

Rudy's hands roam over his captive as he pounds her from behind, finding her stiffening nipple and clit.  "That's more like it," Rudy grunts as Cosima reels with the realization that her body is starting to respond to her rapist, her juices mixing with the small amount of spit and blood that had been coating his cock.  "You just didn't have the right men.  Nature versus nurture, right?" 

Too weak to fight and too ashamed to protest, the young scientist resolves to getting this over with.  Her hand slowly strokes Scott's now fully hardened rod as her inexperienced mouth awkwardly bobs over his head.  The bound man below her moans and bucks as she tries her best to pleasure him.  "It's okay.  Just do it, Scott," she lies before trying to take more of him, coughing as her fills her mouth.  This must be too much for the virgin lab tech, and without warning warm, salty goo is flooding Cosima's mouth.  The broken clone struggles not to gag on the thick load spraying her throat as well as avoiding throwing up in sheer disgust as she slides off Scott's dick and spits all over his pelvis.

"That wasn't very nice, but I'll let it go."  Rudy grabs Cosima by the throat and throws her onto her back.  His sister lies limp as the Castor monster hovers over her, impaling her once again.  Despite her poor eyesight and the tears running down her face, Cosima has no problem seeing the feral look in this trained killer as he ravages her body.  His eyes bulge in crazed lust with every frantic thrust.  His hands move to her hair and throat, choking her as he practically howls in conquest.  Cosima's lungs burn, her legs weakly kicking as she fears for her life.  With every thrust the hand squeezes tighter, cutting off what little air she has until she suddenly feels a warmth fill her aching womb.

The Castor clone collapses for a moment, giving his defiled sister much needed air.  "You want some DNA?  Play with that."  As Rudy stands up, Cosima can barely make out some movement in the background.  The spent woman lies motionless, her brother's cum dripping out of her as he zips his pants. 

"What you do to Sestra?"  Rudy turns around quickly.  In mere moments, he is clutching as his throat, blood gushing out of a sudden stab wound.  As he falls over, Cosima can see her blonde sister, Helena standing over the scene.  Her bloody knife showing once again particular brand of protectiveness.  The hardened assassin kneels above the panicked rapist.  "Dirty, dirty Mark copy.  No more toys for you."  The Ukrainian smiles widely as she takes great joy in reaching into his pants.  "No! Helena! No! Aaargh!"  Rudy lets out a shriek of pure pain before the shock sets in and Helena waves around her newest fleshy memento of a kill.

"It will be okay, Sestra.  I take you to Felix and Mrs S.  Donnie and Allison know how to get rid of body."  Cosima clutches onto Helena, wrapping her arms around her and holding tighter than she's ever held a person before.  For once, she has to admit that she was wrong.  Whatever the DNA says, Rudy was no brother at all.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:17:14 PM by Red Right Hand »

Offline Daria

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 100
  • n00b
Re: Nature vs Nurture (an Orphan Black fan-fic)
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 03:09:18 PM »
Good Job! I admit Orphan Black inspired a few fantasies on my side as well. And Cosima and Helena have always been my favourite Leda clones.  :)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 303
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Nature vs Nurture (an Orphan Black fan-fic) [Contest Entry]
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 05:05:16 PM »
This is one of the eleven entries for the September/October 2017 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,3652.0.html

Guests who wish to vote MUST register first: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=register

Voting ends October 31st, 2017 at a random time. Please try not to wait till the last moment as the poll will close without warning.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline BiancaBlack

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 243
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 08:57:40 PM »
While I've had the first 2 seasons of Orphan Black on my book shelf for a few years I haven't made it past episode 2 (unfortunately hub gets a say in what we watch too). So there were some minor terms I didn't understand but it didn't impede me following along. Rudy sounds like a total ass who got what he deserved. I don't know if I can watch the show without your alternate ending in the back of my mind!

Well done. :)

Check out your text size, I did see some notes about it (ie the words "font size) are visible.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 01:59:04 AM »
I'm not caught up on the most recent season but I could definitely hear the characters I know in my head. You captured them nicely, [member=774]pantherx[/member] !

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 832
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2017, 12:22:43 AM »
Unfortunately I don't know the series, but I really enjoyed your story. What's not to love? Rape, forced blow job on a virgin male witness/friend, the rapists getting it in the end...

Two questions:
1. Are they really brother and sister? As in incest?
2. Do you think Cosima eventually understood that Scotty couldn't help it and that he's just as much of a victim as her?
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline pantherx

• Inner Wanktum
  • The quiet one
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 10:20:55 AM »
Unfortunately I don't know the series, but I really enjoyed your story. What's not to love? Rape, forced blow job on a virgin male witness/friend, the rapists getting it in the end...

Two questions:
1. Are they really brother and sister? As in incest?
2. Do you think Cosima eventually understood that Scotty couldn't help it and that he's just as much of a victim as her?

1.  Biologically, yes they are.  They are both the results of cloning projects and the source of their DNA was a set of fraternal twins, or more accurately, a chimera since the female twin absorbed the male in utero so that a single woman had both cell lines in her.  The female Leda clones were all raised with individual families and completely ignorant of their origin until they discovered someone was killing them while the Castor males were raised together by the military.  I think the way the sisters discovered each other and came together to tackle the mystery behind them made them more willing to accept the males than the other way around although the males were always a threat to them.

2. I would think that Cosima would intellectually understand that Scott was following a biological directive and had no choice.  I also think she inherently wants to see the good in people and given the way she fights through some huge trust issues with her girlfriend on the show, I think she'll see her way through any issues with him.

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 818
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 02:31:25 AM »
I had to stop and start a few times since I don't follow this series but I did start getting into it enjoying their conversation. Now Iam curious. Why was she sick? What was he looking for? And nice ending. Justice servedin a brutal way is so sexy...

Offline pantherx

• Inner Wanktum
  • The quiet one
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 07:04:51 PM »
I had to stop and start a few times since I don't follow this series but I did start getting into it enjoying their conversation. Now Iam curious. Why was she sick? What was he looking for? And nice ending. Justice servedin a brutal way is so sexy...

The clones have a genetic defect caused by some of the modifications done in the lab that will ultimately be fatal to all of them due to misfolded proteins.  In the females, it makes them infertile but eventually attacks their lungs and kidneys.  In the males, it causes them to essentially have a form of mad cow disease.  It also results in infertility for any woman that the males have sex with due to those proteins in the sperm.  Since the males were a military project, there was an effort to turn that into a biological weapon.  In the actual series, it became important to find the person that was the original source so they could have unmodified DNA since the original data had been destroyed, which the female clones were successful in doing.

Offline mr_hyde

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 35
  • n00b
    • Filmotheque by Mr.Hyde
My fake cover "Nature vs Nurture"
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2018, 11:22:12 AM »
My fake cover

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl