In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Petite Asian fiancé Cancun honeymoon  (Read 1182 times)

Offline bbanguo

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
Petite Asian fiancé Cancun honeymoon
« on: January 26, 2018, 05:44:03 AM »
I have a fantasy about my fiancé getting raped on our honeymoon in Cancun by some of the local men working at the resort. As per the rules here are some pictures of her without her face, so I won't break the rules. Now these pictures should give you an idea about how sexy she was on our honeymoon. I know for a fact that she was getting eye fucked by all of the men on this boat and I get so hard thinking about her getting raped brutally. Can you guys help me out with some stories ? Let's call her Rosie.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 05:48:25 AM by bbanguo »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1046
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Petite Asian fiancé Cancun honeymoon
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 04:07:22 PM »
[member=989]bbanguo[/member] You've seen a member since 2015 and only now posted ?? :rofl: Nice to see you posting.

Thanks for minding the rules! Get 25 posts and you get access to the Candaulism (wife pics) section, where you may find more interested parties. That's a sexy fiancee there, mate. :drool:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 521
  • Your evil angel
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 05:33:08 PM »
Definitely looks hawt in a bikini. Cancun is an excellent place to get raped, maybe by some thugs from the local cartel...
A vagina by any other name is just a cunt.

Offline bbanguo

• n00b
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 05:21:43 PM »
Anyone want to give it a shot ?

Offline bbanguo

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 05:11:30 PM »
She’s in the candualism section now if you wanted to see more pics of her  :thumbs:

Offline mlpko

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 03:18:54 AM »
beautiul

Offline bbanguo

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 04:41:50 PM »
Anyone wanna give a crack at it with a story ?

Offline CC00

• Rep: 12
  • :)
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 05:06:23 PM »
Definitely looks hawt in a bikini. Cancun is an excellent place to get raped, maybe by some thugs from the local cartel...

That’s hot... just thinking about it! Totally agree

Offline bbanguo

• n00b
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 08:18:42 PM »
I would tie her up in such a way that she can't move and any of her holes is available to me.  Spend my time slowly stripping off each and every article of her clothing and describing what it was about that piece of clothing that made me notice her.  Until the outfit is assembled at the foot of the bed and she is starting to think that it was her clothing that made her into a target.  Then I would forcibly open her mouth and stuff my cock as far down as I could make it.  Until I heard her gagging and retching around my shaft.  Drool running down and coating my balls.  Talking about how I bet she's never had anything this far down her throat before.  Making sure to tell her that she is of course, a perfect submissive because of her yellow skin.

Fucking her face until I was ready to cum, I would pull out and blow on her face.  Talking about the perfect contrast between yellow skin and white ropey cum.  How she was made to be used by her betters.  As soon as I was stiff again, probably by sucking on her tits and making her grind in my lap I would fuck her doggy, hard and from behind while moaning about how she better be prepared to carry my superior baby to term. 

Offline Golf 1

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 10:06:00 AM »
Nice pictures, sexy wife.

Offline bbanguo

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2021, 12:20:31 AM »
Thanks !