In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description: Death reunites a man with the object of his obsession, and he seizes the opportunity to show her how much he's always wanted her...

Author Topic: Limerence [Contest Entry]  (Read 844 times)

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 776
  • Haunted by rotten Desire
Limerence [Contest Entry]
« on: May 15, 2018, 01:53:17 PM »
Limerence

'She's your sister?' whispered Ben, eyes popping at the lace-clad sight of Anya's full breasts, head swivelling to watch her round ass roll, as hypnotised by it as I was.

Walking past with her back straight, her chin held high, long black hair cascading in soft, bouncing waves, she did not bother to acknowledge us. The swish of her stockings drew my attention to the rear split in her skirt which revealed then concealed her thighs with every step she took. A few inches higher and that split would have flashed her stocking tops. They were stockings. The faint outlines of suspenders under her figure-hugging black skirt were visible to anyone who cared to look closely enough. My gaze travelled down, down, down over her shapely calves and those thin black lines that bisected them, dripping into Cuban heels that disappeared inside matte black leather stilettos. Her toenails would be varnished. Red as blood. To match her fingernails.

'Stepsister,' I corrected, downing the dregs of my scotch, sucking on my bottom lip to ensure I wasn't drooling then leaned forward on the couch to plonk the empty glass down on the coffee table.

'Well, fuck me, mate. I voted for a cunt who wants to kick foreigners out of the country and add measures to stop them from ever coming back in again- as he rightly should- but Christ on a bloody stick... we can't deport or ban chicks like your sister. There should be rules about letting the jaw-droppers stay,' Ben chuckled, sipping his fourth beer.

'Stepsister,' I reminded him again, watching Anya slink into the next room, 'And you, Benny boy, make me question our friendship every time you open your mouth, especially when you're drunk.'

I slapped Ben's thigh twice and stood, loosening my black silk tie, glancing around at the people who had travelled far and wide to attend Dad's wake. The funeral had been a... success? Is that what you call it when things run smoothly at a death party? The stiff behaved. The rain held off, though it was bucketing down now. People who couldn't stand each other buried the hatchet to inter the old man and water his grave with tears. Well, I didn't cry. Neither did Anya. No, she smiled when the coffin was lowered into the hungry earth; a subtle curl at the corners of her crimsoned lips, a flash of perfect bone-white teeth. A rogue ray of sunlight flared in the lenses of her shades when she hid her dark, sparkling, almond shaped eyes behind them.

She was not lost among the sea of black-swathed mourners in the formal lounge room. You couldn't miss a woman like that. The trail of her perfume lured me through to the hall, where I dodged chatty Auntie Fran with lies about a headache and needing pain killers while she kept babbling to herself at my back... nonsense about how great my father was.

Two by two I took the stairs to the second floor, long legs uncomfortable in tailored dress pants. I couldn't wait for this morbid business to be done with so I could shed this stupid clown suit.
Her door was open a crack. I padded towards it in silence. Leaning closer, one eye closed, the other aligned with the narrow gap, I braced a hand against the wall as my gaze flitted, hoping for even a glimpse of her undressing.

'Nothing's changed,' I jumped a mile and spun around when I heard her voice behind me.

'Fuck, Anya, you scared me,' I panted, caught in her narrow-eyed glare, hand held over my racing heart.

'You're as bad as the pervert who spawned you,' her accent was as ball-tightening as ever. Her arms, crossed under her breasts, made them swell, deepened the line of her lush, ample lace-veiled cleavage. I caught myself staring as she went on, 'My mother told me what he did to her. I'm glad his death was violent. I hope he suffered to his last, miserable breath.'

She uncrossed her arms and shoved past me, breasts bouncing on her chest, relieved she'd had a chance to say her piece. I followed her into her old bedroom, now a guest room. It still had her furniture in it.

'I can't apologise for him. But you and I got along fine while we were living together, didn't we?' I asked, shrugging off the suit jacket, dumping it on a chair.

'Chase,' she paused to roll her eyes at me after saying my name and took a long, deep breath.... here we go... 'You used to spy on me, steal my used underwear, follow me when I was out on dates, ask me improper personal questions, touch me inappropriately...' she listed other things, too, but I'd zoned out. Those curves. My God. Each one of my transgressions was marked by her touching one finger to another, tallying them, and when she ran out of fingers she went back to the first hand to start over. Every accusation was punctuated by the jiggle of her tits under the fine lace of her top. Trying not to stare was impossible.

She'd filled out since we were teens. It had been five long, empty years since I'd seen her last, five years since she'd left the country with her mother after dad did what he did. I found myself wishing I'd killed him myself, sooner, just so she could have come back home before today. Her hotel had double booked and was full this time of year. What little else was available was too far away or overpriced, and she was exhausted after her long trip to protest much about staying at mine. Fate had smiled down upon me.

'How long are you in town?' I asked over the sound of wind-lashed rain spattering against the windows.

'Did you not hear a word I said? I can't wait for morning and the weather to clear up so I can get out of this house and far away from you,' she shook her head.

'You didn't have to come to the funeral at all. Why did you bother?' I undid my tie, left it draped under my collar and held the ends curled around my fists. Standing with my feet apart, tilting my head back a touch, letting the pressure of the tie massage the back of my neck, I admired the beautiful woman that no other could ever measure up to.

'I came back to make sure he was dead and buried. For my mother's sake. I believe you people call it 'closure'. Now, please, leave the room or I will make sure Mama and I outlive you,' she frowned as I took a few steps towards her, shaking my head, laughing through my nose and dragging a hand down one side of my face. I missed the taste of her venom.

'You came back here because you wanted to see me. And you didn't even give me a hug or kiss in greeting today.' She hadn't. She'd walked right into the house as if she owned the place as soon as I'd opened the door, leaving me to bring her luggage inside.

'I told you why I came back,' she swallowed, then her lips parted, but otherwise she kept her cool. Unusual. The vixen was passionate and loud, like her mother, during confrontation, more so when I didn't follow her orders. God knows how many times I'd dragged her into a wrestling match just to shut her up and show her who was boss. And, of course, to cop a feel.

'That's bullshit, Anya. Or only half true. That isn't the only reason. You made it your business to tease the fuck out of me when you lived here,' I held my hands up when she scoffed, 'I'm not complaining. You would have heard me jerking it plenty. Most of the time it was you I was thinking of. Listening to you coming in the next room I wondered if you could hear me coming, too... Tell me I'm wrong, but I bet I was on your mind pretty often while you-'

'Get out of my room, Chase. Now,' she pointed to the door, her pale olive cheeks turning crimson.

'Alright. It's great to see you, sis. I've missed you. I know you hated him, but it's been a really tough week for me, so... can I get a hug?' I let go of my tie and held my arms out, allowing a cloud of sadness to shadow my face.

With an exasperated sigh she approached me. My eyes flashed and my teeth shone in the reflection of the vanity mirror, lips stretched in a triumphant grin once my arms had wrapped around her. I held her, so soft and ripe, scent as sweet as spring blossoms, right there, tight against me, though her arms dropped to her sides once she'd patted my back once or twice, barely touching me. There was no fake sadness in my eyes, anymore. Not even when she wriggled out of my embrace. I was quick to wrench her to me, grasping her upper arms, crushing my lips against hers, moaning from the buzz that heated my flesh at the contact. When she started pushing at my chest and kept her mouth closed to my probing tongue I let her go.

She glowered at me, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. It was now or never. I pulled her to me again, turning her back to me before holding her to my torso.

'Chase! Let go of-' the word 'me' sounded like the muffled screech of a bat as it failed to turn into a scream. Her eyes widened, were bright with terror in the mirror's reflection.

Hooking my forearm under her jaw I pushed the back of her head forward, cutting off her breath and circulation, just like dad had taught me. Lifting her off the ground I grunted and weathered her clawing, her kicks and awkward blows. They stopped soon enough. She was out for the count, hanging limp in my clutches; a doll with a pulse. I tossed her onto the bed where she lay face down, motionless. After shutting the door I lifted the hem of her skirt to expose her plump ass and kneaded it for a while. Her delicate lace underwear needed straightening, so I dug it out of the valley of her ass cheeks, gave each one a tender kiss then landed a few playful smacks on the firm flesh before flipping her onto her back. Straddling her thighs I tore her skirt off her body with a grunt and used a strip of it to lash her wrists to the metal bedhead.

'Don't you go anywhere, Anya, baby,' I whispered, gazing at her beautiful, insensible face, squeezing her cheeks in one hand so her painted mouth fell open. I stuffed another strip of her skirt beyond her teeth, then used another to secure it in place, tying its ends behind her head.

Before I left her lying there to head back downstairs and herd the ghouls out of my house I smoothed down her hair then kissed her forehead while my hands squeezed her breasts through the fine fabric of her top, 'I've missed you so much, baby... we have a lot of catching up to do.'

_____________________________ _____________________________ ________________

Panicked gasps and frantic squirming came to an abrupt halt when I swung the bedroom door open, bathing her in light that streamed through from the hallway.

'Sorry I took so long. Uncle Max wouldn't fuck off while there was still booze to be had,' I shook my head and switched the lights on, dimmed them a touch to set the mood then stood beside the bed, taking in the view of my lovely stepsister, who'd resumed her futile struggling.

'Do you have a headache?' I asked, brushing a lock of hair off her cheek, 'It happens sometimes when you pass out like that.' She widened her eyes then narrowed them when I leaned over her to check her binds were secure. I dodged a knee aimed at my groin, and chuckled.

'Do you want me to tie your ankles, too? Is that what you're trying to tell me, baby?' I winked at her and grinned, sitting beside her to run a hand over her calf, her knee, then up her thigh which quivered as if to flick my hand off it, until I reached the suspender that supported her stocking. I squeezed the warm, tender flesh of her inner thigh then pinched the elastic suspender strap and flicked it against her shuddering flesh.

Her yelping whimper was softened by the gag. It deserved another, but this time I wanted her noise to be clear as a bell, so I repeated the action after giving her back her voice.

'You fucking pig!' she yelled, then parroted her own words when I slapped her hip as she kicked those magnificent legs in frustration. I moved off the bed to take her shoes off, let them thud onto the floor, and unzipped my fly to fish my hard cock out of my briefs.

'What?' I asked when her jaw dropped, 'Didn't expect me to be so big, huh, sis? Regretting all the time we've wasted now, are you?'

'Just keep away from me!' she shouted and struggled, arching her back off the bed, the straining of her shoulders and arms tightening the knots at her wrists.

She squealed when I grasped her ankle, tried to jerk it out of my hand but only succeeded in snagging her stockings on the calluses that roughened my fingers.

'Stop it, baby sis,' I grinned and lowered her foot to my groin.

I held her foot steady as the rest of her thrashed in a fit of disgust while I rubbed my meaty length over her toes then along her foot's sole. I moaned at the silky touch of her nylons and the warm skiin beneath, biting my lip when her toes twitched to recoil from me but instead caressed the underside of my tip by accident. Blood red varnish. I was right. I'd relished painting her toenails for her on the rare occasions she'd let me.

Pulling her foot away from my cock, taking her leg out to the side, I raked my tongue over her stockinged toes once and sucked on her pinky as my eyes roamed over her sexy legs to the pitch black lace that hid the treasure at their apex. Anya tried to bring her thighs together but I grabbed her other ankle and held her legs wide open. Her hips shifted off the bed, flashing me those perky, ample butt cheeks of hers and if I were lacking in self control I'd have pounced on her and driven my meat without mercy into the first hole I found after shoving her underwear aside.

'When I put your cute little feet back on the bed,' I kissed my way along her calf, 'You will keep those gorgeous legs of yours parted, like a good girl,' I instructed, and gave her a look that had silenced her once in the past, not long before her mother took her away from me and left me no way to contact her.

Not a single muscle or tendon flexed along her soft, luscious body when I freed her ankles from the bonds of my hands. The expression on her face blended fear and revulsion, but when my fingers brushed the gusset of her underwear the wetness there was unmistakable.

My grin widened and I chuckled with delight through my nose, getting onto the bed to kneel between her outspread pins.

'It's not for you, Chase, it's to spare me. I don't want this. I've never liked you. I couldn't. There's something wrong with you, like there was with your father. You have no heart, no soul,' she uttered, bottom lip trembling in time with the sparkle of a tear that readied itself to drip from the corner of her eye.

I chose to ignore her hurtful, untrue words that stabbed at me like heated blades, 'Bullshit, baby. It's all for me. You want this as much as I do. All the times you went on dates and never got past first base- I was in your head, you wanted to be kissing me, not them. All the guys you turned down, or dated so briefly, they weren't me. You wanted me. You still do. Admit it.'

'You're wrong...I... I'm... ah...' she stuttered for a while and rolled her hips away from my fingers, though I was no longer touching her groin directly.

Pulling her body back to me I traced a finger along the side of her underwear, slipped it under the hem, pinched the gusset and lifted it until it was swallowed by her cleft. Here my control wavered, and my lips fell to her cunt, planting kisses all over the the flushed, silky bare skin of it while my free hand caressed her thigh. With the other I used her underwear against her, tugging it between her folds, letting the lace stimulate her clit before I moved it off to the side to let my long tongue take over.

Anya wailed in despair while I took my first taste of her sweet sex and breathed her delicious feminine aroma, but she behaved, even looked down at me as I lapped and sucked at her, the black makeup around her eyes smudged from her tears. She was all mine, so lovely and helpless, wrists tied above her head, lashes fanning over her dark, weeping eyes, the mounds of her breasts heaving and shuddering with her anguished whimpers.

'You taste as good as I always imagined you would, baby,' I told her, moaning when I sucked her clit and slipped my hands under her ass, squeezing the tight, plump flesh, burying my face against her, letting go of her clit to lick her everywhere, painting my jaw with her juices.

Lifting her bottom off the bed I parted her ass cheeks to wriggle my tongue against the soft, puckered hole between them, probing at the hole with the stiffened tip of my tongue. Anya writhed but kept her feet on the mattress. She bent her knees and clamped her tensed calves to my sides, squashing my head with her thighs. I groaned and moved my tongue back to her pussy. She released my head and relaxed just a little, that is until I lowered her hips back onto the bed and brought a finger to her glistening wet slit. Now she cried out and lifted her hips upwards, trying to escape my touch when I tried to get my finger inside her.

'Oh my God... Anya, baby... you're a... no fucking way...' my brows raised in surprise to find my finger was pressing against a taut little membrane of slick skin that blocked me from sinking it into her.

'You're as bad as your father!' she screamed, hips forced back onto the mattress, one of my hands pushing her back down, pinning her there.

I looked up at her and crawled over her body, spurred on by the revelation of her innocence. Cupping her breast in my palm then crushing it in my grip as I lowered my hips to slide my throbbing manhood over her pussy, 'I think you'll find I'm worse, baby. I won't make the same mistake of letting you go, like he did your mother.'

She bucked and twisted under me when I reached down to guide the swollen crown of my cock over the guarded entrance to her body.

'Chase...' she whispered, the sound of my name on her tongue was so sensual I shuddered and moaned with pleasure, 'please... I'm saving myself...'

'You're such a good girl, Anya, doing that for me,' I purred, angling my pelvis differently, trying to break into her on the very bed she'd used when she'd lived here, a bed she hadn't slept in for five years. I doubted she'd be getting any rest in it at all tonight. My stunning stepsister, the woman I had adored and wanted since the day I'd met her, she'd waited to lose her virginity to me. I would show her how much I appreciated the gesture, this priceless gift.

'No, no, NO! Chase! CHASE! Enough! PLEASE!... STOP!' she pleaded.

I grinned. I'd found the spot, poked and prodded at it with my cock while Anya hissed and winced. Then the pressure gave way. She grew still and stiff as a corpse. Her mouth open as I tore her, eyes staring up at me as if she'd seen a ghost while inch by inch my cock disappeared into the warm, tight, velvety virgin channel that led to her womb. I stopped, filling her only half way, then pulled out until just the tip of me remained inside her. Glancing down at our joined bodies I was struck by how natural it was, how beautiful we were together, and even though I'd dimmed the lights I saw the stain of her blood sheening my veined shaft.

'Chase... you're hurting me...' she gasped, voice tiny. I responded by plunging into her deeper this time, getting onto my knees, spreading them and sitting back so her thighs splayed around me, putting her cunt on full display. I circled a thumb lightly over her clit and she moaned.

'Anya, you're so perfect... So gorgeous... So tight,' I told her. Her cunt gripped my throbbing cock so firmly I could feel her pulse as blood rushed to her groin, making her wetter for me.

Anya turned her exquisite, pain-haunted face away, hid it against her arm and screamed when I ripped the mesh of her top open. Black to match her underwear, the satin-lined lace of her bra barely covered the juicy orbs of her breasts, accentuating them to perfection. I raked my nails over her smooth olive-skinned belly, then gripped her supple hips, eyeing the red marks my nails left behind.

'It won't hurt for long, baby. You'll see,' I soothed her, watched my cock thrusting in and out of her, praying that this was real and not just a dream.

'Fuck you, Chase. I will never forgive you for this,' she wept and moaned. I replied by plunging into her with a growl, adding to her agony by slamming her cervix. I wasn't even all the way in yet.

My eyes flicked from the dusky petals of her cunt to her rosy-cheeked face when she swore again. I had fantasised about this moment for so long, and I would not allow her to ruin it for me with vulgarity. Leaning over her I clutched her neck in one hand.

'You don't swear at me in anger, okay? You love me, Anya. Tell me you love me, baby, and I'll let you breathe,' I said, fucking her with enough force that her tits bounced, going so deep and fast our flesh clapped together loudly.

'Tell me!' I growled, watching her features contort and her face redden.

She closed her eyes. I let go of her hip and slapped her cheek with a grunt, glaring down at her when she looked at me again.

'Anya! Say it!' I slapped her again and she smiled as her lips moved to form words.

'Fuck you,' she rasped.

I growled and pushed her neck into the pillow, reaching boiling point.

'This isn't how it should be,' I told her, rushing to bring myself to orgasm, balls hitting her ass, every thrust pounding the entry to her womb, sending shudders through her little round belly, forcing her tits to gallop under her bra. I gasped with my efforts. Anya's eyes rolled backwards, turning white. When I let go of her neck the sound she made was like a death rattle. Her eyelids came together. She'd passed out. I groaned and fired my load inside her, slapping her cheek to rouse her so she could feel my seed fill her.

It didn't work. She wasn't moving. I lay my body on top of hers, slid my arms under her to hold her close and rested my head between her breasts, closing my eyes to listen to the slow, loud drum of her heart as mine calmed to a steady pace.

'Nothing and no one will hurt you, ever, not while you're with me,' I told her still, unconscious form, 'And when you wake up, baby, we can try again... make this perfect for both of us.'

My words stirred her and her heartbeat quickened. Her body surged against mine as if she were eager to start on round two. I smiled and felt my cock spring to life again inside her. I pushed myself up on my hands and just as her eyes fluttered open I moved to turn her onto her stomach, 'But before we do that, I need to punish you for spoiling our first time together.'

Craning her head to look at me over her shoulder she mumbled something incoherent. The grogginess in her eyes vanished and her pleading turned to a harrowing scream when I pushed my cock against her other maiden hole.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 10:26:47 AM by Red Right Hand »

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
Re: Limerence [RapeFantasy]
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 05:28:40 PM »
This is one of five entries for the May/June 2018 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4328.0.html

Guests who wish to vote MUST register first: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=register

Voting ends June 30th at a random time. Please try not to wait till the last moment as the poll will close without warning.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 826
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 02:57:01 AM »
:drool: @cosmicwitch  Hawt.

There's been a subtle shift in your writing, methinks. :-? It's brilliantly descriptive without going ott. You've a real gift for telling a story in a linear fashion without resorting to exposition. But I'm not telling you anything you don't know. Perhaps I'll read this again and get round to writing something a bit more coherent after the blood returns to my upper head. :fap:

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 11:36:01 PM »
 :* :* One smooch for each head @RayPistonprowl Thank you for reading and commenting on my yarn :heart:

Offline BiancaBlack

• Rep: 213
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 09:27:48 PM »
I agree with Ray on a few points. This is hot AF. And your writing has changed. This story shows how seemingly effortlessly you paint the picture.
Also, isn’t rape fantasy, at its core, just unrequited love? ;)

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 03:31:56 AM »
I agree with Ray on a few points. This is hot AF. And your writing has changed. This story shows how seemingly effortlessly you paint the picture.

Thank you @BiancaBlack  :* I still have a purple prose monster inside me but I've tamed the beast, so to speak.

Also, isn’t rape fantasy, at its core, just unrequited love? ;)

For people with a well-developed amygdala and the right amount of grey matter in the anterior rostral prefrontal cortex and temporal poles, it may be.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 08:25:49 PM »
Me likey.

A greedily held perversion/kink/desire fermenting beyond obsession until it must externalize. A theme I love and well wrought.

:*
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl