In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Sugar Daddy [Winner of July/August 2018] 5 2
Currently:  
Description: Money can't buy any man a night with her, let alone buy her love, so one obsessed patron takes matters into his own hands...

Author Topic: Sugar Daddy [Winner of July/August 2018]  (Read 1212 times)

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 787
Sugar Daddy [Winner of July/August 2018]
« on: July 11, 2018, 03:08:03 PM »
Sugar Daddy

'I swear there's something so off about that man,' I stressed the word 'off' then punctuated it with a shudder when Kurt, if that was his real name, paused for an instant at the exit, cocking his head to the side as if he'd heard my comment over the cacophonous noise in the club. He ran a hand through his hair, messing up the side part of his classic cut as he walked out into the night. Called away on urgent business, he'd said. Like I gave a shit.

'Kurt is a sweetheart!' Cherry countered, 'He's always smiling and joking, leaving you huge tips, bringing you gifts and pretty things to wear. I'd be lying if I said I'm not a little jealous. What'd you get tonight?'

I fished out the wad of cash he'd slipped into my skimpy lace bra, screwing up my nose at the memory of his yearning, firm touch. The hot rod of his cock would always fatten beneath the mounds of my ass like a desperate, throbbing captive trapped under the fine silk fabric of his tailor-made suit.

Sitting on his lap, oozing all over him, pretending to be enthralled while he prattled on about his life and asked me questions I'd evade was a small price to pay. I counted it then stuffed the cool grand's worth of one hundred dollar bills back where they'd come from, frowning while Cherry quirked a penciled-in brow and chewed her bubblegum with her glossy pink full-lipped mouth open.

'See? He gives the rest of us no more than a fifty... half the time it's to make us leave you two alone, so he can have you to himself. He drives all the way to this backwater town from the big smoke straight after work every chance he gets to spend time with you when he could easily go somewhere closer to home. He likes you,' she grinned, blew an enormous bubble and giggled when I popped it with the quick stab of a sharp fingernail.

Warm, sugary breath washed over me. I moaned, inhaling the sweet scent, moulding my half-naked body against hers, cupping her tempting moneymaker in both hands while she slurped and scooped the purple gum back into her mouth with her long, pointy tongue.

'He can go jump... 'cause you know who I like, don't you, Cherry, baby?' My lips grazed hers as I spoke, weighing her lush bottom in my hands, lifting it, spreading the round cheeks, spanking the jiggling, fleshy meat when I released it.

She loved it when I called her 'baby'. All the girls do. If I cared to check, Cherry's cunt would already be soaking wet for me. Instead I gave her a seductive smile, drawing her closer still. Her hands flew up to my breasts which she couldn't help but tease every chance she got. I wasn't complaining. Reaching up to tilt her head backwards with a harsh tug, hand coiled in a fistful of her lustrous inky blue hair, my tongue traced the vein throbbing just under her soft, perfumed skin, then my lips closed over it. I growled when her fingernails dug through the lace of my bra to bite into my nipples. They still ached from the vicious clamp of her teeth the night before.

'You won't leave me for that loaded pervert will you, Sugar? I heard him say he wants to take you away from here. I know you've never been with a man before but... will his money be enough for you to change your mind and leave me? You like me, but you love money,' she pointed out, pouting, giving my nipples a savage pinch.

With a hissing breath I gripped her perfect ass while I nudged my thigh between hers and latched my teeth onto her slender neck. The heat of her pussy, the rasp of the thin lace covering it, rubbing against my stockinged thigh, made my cunt flood with lust. I let go of her neck with a loud smack of my lips, tasting salt, cloves and myrrh.

'Not in a million years, baby, even if he didn't give me the creeps. What use have I for him or his money? We're making a killing. The prime piece of pussy right here in my arms is all I need. I'm not going anywhere,' I darted my tongue over her peach-flavoured lips and caught sight of a pair of patrons slithering over to pop cash into our g-strings.

When they'd paid up, the one behind Cherry cupped his hands over mine on her butt and squeezed, looking me in the eyes as he did, well aware he was not breaking any rules. Hand holding was allowed. Touching the girls elsewhere uninvited was a different story. His body hovered millimeteres from hers.

I liked his style, so gave him a sultry smile that lied to him about how attractive I found him. Because I'm convincing, he coughed up again, this time reaching over to snap a twenty under my bra strap. Moving behind me his friend leaned in close enough to cover Cherry's hands on my tits with his own.

'Can we see you both naked?' he asked, squeezing her fingers so they kneaded my breasts. Light a match and his bourbon breath would flare like an angry dragon's, but he held his liquor well.

Before I had a chance to answer, the one whose unblinking eyes never budged from mine added, 'My brother and I would like to show you two lovely ladies a very good time.'

Brother? It was usually best mates who wanted to share a girl or two. I turned my head to check. Twins. The spitting image of one another. A closer look at the one over Cherry's shoulder showed that they were blessed in the looks department, as far as men go, all chiselled, symmetrical, masculine angles.

One of the other girls darted past, her cash-stuffed red hot pants shimmering with sequins, perky naked breasts bouncing under her fluttering flaxen hair. She gave me a discreet thumbs up. The signal that these boys would play nice and pay well. I hadn't noticed the pair before. Perhaps that was because I was more inclined to be distracted by a ripe pair of tits. But when a chunky bubble butt that swells into wide hips slinks past I am reduced to a steaming puddle of mickey juice. That's why Cherry's ass is mine. Mine when it wasn't being used by strangers, that is.

'Sorry, boys, I'm not for sale. But Cherry here sure is,' I slipped an arm around her tiny waist and positioned her beside me so I wouldn't have to deal with the ghost of angst in her long-lashed, expertly shadowed eyes. Her fingers stroked my hip, or maybe it was more of a nervous twitch.

'Come on, now. We'll pay you each three times the asking rate if you join in,' The brothers moved to stand before us, a double vision of manly beauty. Still, not even a twinge in my cunt for either of them.

'I don't swing that way, boys,' I smiled, 'and you'll pay Cherry three times the usual for double teaming her.'

'We can make you change your mind given half a chance, beautiful,' one said. I shook my head and chuckled. That never failed to bug me; guys who thought lesbians were just a man away from being turned straight.

'It's alright, fellas. I can handle both of you,' Cherry spoke up to save me from having to, warming to the idea of heading out back to one of the private rooms with them in tow, dollar signs in her sparkling eyes where lust would have been if she enjoyed the company of men at all, anymore. Even after I took my cut she'd still be left with a pretty penny.

'I've had my heart set on fucking you out of your mind for weeks, Sugar, ever since I figured out you run the place. The Madame is expected to be available at least every once in a while, is she not?' asked the one who had yet to blink, leaning in close to me, cupping my chin to tilt my face up to his, 'Name your fee.'

I could have been rude, had security kick them out, lost their custom for his infringement. Business was roaring. A quick glance around the place told me tonight was no exception. It was never quiet, here. I'd set it up that way. An elite gentlemen's club out in the sticks stocked with quality whores from around the world. Rich, bored husbands and businessmen were guaranteed A-grade service coupled with absolute discretion. I didn't need these two when there were dozens of others to take their place.

Running my hands over his broad chest, disappointed by the hard flatness of it, I smiled and flicked my tongue out to skim his bottom lip, circling my thumbs over his stiff little nips, 'If I ever change my mind, you'll be first in line, handsome.'

That deception would keep him coming back, wondering just when I'd cave in to his irresistible charm and good looks. I quaked with internal laughter when Cherry ushered them away, sandwiched between their well-built bodies, her delicate hands sliding over their lower backs, their strong arms around her waist. She'd keep them coming back, too.

Gentle waves of sexy, smooth jazz floated on the air, quieting down the patrons to herald the next floor show of the evening. Sticking around to watch while Cherry was entertaining in private would only remind me of the gross, degrading things she would be doing with those two johns. I could select any one of my stunning sluts to play with, to keep my mind off her, but Cherry was my favourite flavour right now.

Twirling a length of my long hair around my finger I inspected the girls on shift this evening, all of them breathtaking, clad in expensive next to nothings, draped over strange men, toying with each other, performing, serving drinks. I'd had them all. None of them did it for me the way Cherry did.

I headed for my office and passed the security guard posted at the door he held open for me after I thumbed the electronic lock. I  reached my desk, stood behind it, emptied my lingerie of cash letting it rain down onto its surface then gripped its ebony edge. At the press of a button I could monitor what was going on in any of the private rooms. Illegal, but my protective streak demanded it. It was a security measure. I never watched for the sake of titillation, even when the rare but welcome female clients popped in for a no-strings fuck.

Switching on the screen my eyes flicked over the grid of small high definition footage that appeared. I zoomed in on Cherry, kneeling there on the floor by the bed in room eight, her sweet pink mouth stuffed with one meaty cock while she pumped its twin in a small hand. She smiled up at the brothers as if there was no place else she'd rather be when she swapped her attentions, sucking the cock she'd been stroking, jerking the one glistening with strings of her thick saliva, her inky hair held back by one brother while the other cupped her chin and fucked her face hard enough to make her full tits sway and bounce.

'Little slut,' I uttered under my breath, licking my smiling lips, switching off the screen. Why I was hung up on just another pretty piece of flesh, I'd never know. Snatching my keys off the desk I slipped on a black silk robe, gave the door guard instructions to pass on to my SIC and left the club through the rear exit.

Security stationed at the exit should have shadowed me but all that followed was the echoing click of my heels. In ten paces I reached the slick black Italian beast I'd treated myself to recently and hopped in, resolving to fire Steve's negligent ass in the morning. Probably getting his puny dick wet gratis in a storage room by one of the new girls.

Sinking into the leather seat I closed my eyes and clutched the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white.

'Bad day at the office?' the smooth, all too familiar voice asked, sharp as the cold steel that was poised to slice open my neck. His strong forearm curled around me from behind the car seat and pinned me against it.

'What can I do for you, Kurt?' I swallowed my terror, subdued the urge to panic, fortifying myself to negotiate some kind of deal with him. I'd often dreaded a situation like this, wondered how I'd react. Time to see what I was made of. Fucking Steve, the useless prick. If I got out of this alive, I'd feed him his own gonads.

Kurt's eyes fixed on mine in the rear view mirror. I never could remember what colour they were and the light was too murky to be sure of what I saw, now.

'Plenty. But tonight, I'm here to serve you. Despite drawing the line at anything beyond a gentle caress you always make me feel special, Sugar, or shall I call you Daphne?' he flicked my driver's license onto the passenger seat. Served me right for leaving my purse under it. If I didn't fear the motion would draw blood I'd have shaken my head at my own lack of judgement.

'I want to make you feel special, Daphne. The trick treating the whore. Although I don't know if you can truly be classified as such. You don't even fuck men. Two women having sex can hardly be considered real sex now, can it?'

I ground my teeth together to keep from saying anything that'd make the situation worse.

'Can it?' he persisted, not letting me forget the thirsty knife he held in a firm grip against me.

'I'm sorry, Kurt, I thought it was a rhetorical question,' I swallowed the bile rising in the back of my throat and the tendons in my neck pushed against the blade, 'you're right... It's not real sex.'

'I hear you've never been with a man. Is that true?' he asked.

'It is,' I blinked at him in the reflection and he grinned. I'd never asked his age but placed him in his early forties at most, hair prematurely slate grey, silver at the temples. His skin, however, was youthful, his body strapping and lean. It was the first time I'd taken a good look at his face, there in that mirror with his knife glinting at my neck. I repressed a shudder while he appeared to mull over my answer. I still couldn't tell what colour his eyes were.

'I've never been someones first,' he grinned, 'Now drive, Daphne, darling. Do as I say, and my little brothers will leave Cherry in one piece.'

Making a break for it once the car had stopped had proven to be a painful mistake. I'd waited for Kurt to remove the weapon and his arm away from me so he could get out and let me out of the car. A rush of foolish courage led me to smash the door against him. He'd stumbled, and I'd bolted off into the pitch black night. On uneven ground. In stilettos designed for catwalks. Forgetting for a moment that my actions might've put Cherry in danger.

Only Kurt had heard my wail of agony pierce the night out there in the isolated outskirts when I'd twisted my ankle and lost my balance. Even before I'd hit the ground he'd caught me. His full weight had landed on my back, crushed me, forced the air out of my lungs with a pained gasp strong enough it'd stirred a puff of dirt in front of my face. He'd remained silent as we scuffled but I'd screamed and clutched at his wrists when he got up and dragged me by the hair all the way into the house I'd parked in front of. The single house I'd seen for miles.

Stripped of my robe, elevated ankle throbbing under an ice pack, my wrists burned from twisting under the ropes that bound them. I shifted my ass on the plush lounge while Kurt undressed.

'What was your father like?' he asked, speaking for the first time since he'd brought me inside. Standing beside the roaring fire he let his shirt drop to the hardwood floor.

'What business is it of yours?' I scowled.

'Answer the question, Daphne,' Kurt insisted, skin stretching taut over his ribs and clinging to his muscles as he peeled off his white wife beater.

'I think he died when I was around four years old,' I told him, biting my lip when he asked if I had any memories of him.

'Just one,' I flushed when he unbuckled his leather belt and unzipped his fly.

'Tell me what you recall,' the glow of the flames lit his trim, angular body. He ran a hand over the fur on his chest and stomach as if to draw my eye to it.

'Why?'

'I'm curious as to why such an intelligent, resourceful, vibrant young woman would eschew higher education to end up... doing what you do,' he said, 'Do you think it's because you grew up without the love and guidance of a father? The women who litter the sex industry tend to have lacked the influence of a positive male figure when they were girls.'

My nostrils flared. I controlled my rage by taking a deep breath before speaking, 'I remember him picking me up when I was too tired to walk, once. He placed me on his shoulders. I covered his eyes while he held my ankles and tried to navigate blind. I thought it was good fun. That's all I remember. That, and his laughter.'

'And your mother?' he probed, relaxing onto the lounge beside me in nothing but his boxers.

'Listen, you second-rate Doctor Lecter, just... get this over and done with. Do whatever you're going to do to me then let me go, okay? I want to go home. I have things to do,' I kicked the untouched bottle of wine off the table. Kurt closed his eyes when the glass shattered but remained calm.

'Daphne, sweetheart, you always listen to stories about my life, but you've never revealed anything much about yours. It's my turn to listen. Please, indulge me,' he stroked my cheek with his clammy palm, running a thumb over my burgundy lips. When I flinched away he caught my jaw and yanked my head back to face him, waiting.

'She was very young when she gave birth to me. They, my parents had run away from their home town together when she fell pregnant. She wasn't even twenty when my father died. Soon after he was gone she left me with a couple who raised me as their own. I don't know my mother. I don't know where she is,' though they welled and stung my downcast eyes I would not allow any tears to fall.

'You can cry, baby girl, it's alright. It's clear that you understand, at least subconsciously, that you are seeking your mother in other women. You won't ever find her. But I'll help you. Show you the right way.'

Refuting him would be pointless. He put his arm around me to pull me near, then embraced me, holding me tight while I struggled to move away from the enforced intimacy. My foot fell off the coffee table and a sharp pain shot through my sprained ankle. Biting back a curse I watched Kurt fall to his knees to remove the ice pack.

'Looks a little better,' he said.

I glared down at him then sighed.

'You're a very beautiful woman, Daphne,' he gazed up at me with admiration, hands gliding over my calf.

'I'm so used to hearing those words, especially from you, that they don't mean anything,' I scrutinised his face, but he was careful to give nothing away.

'Would you like your first treat, Daphne?' Kurt asked, lips stretching into a smile that could only be described as captivating.

I scowled, thighs jerking under his squeezing fingers. I fought to keep my knees together when he attempted to part them, but he was too strong, holding my legs open once he'd spread them.

'I don't want anything from you,' my voice cracked with a slight whine as he lowered his head towards my thighs and planted soft kisses along the tender inner flesh, over the stockings, pausing before his lips alighted on my naked skin, just above the stocking tops.

'Please...' I frowned, pulling my hips away from his face which nuzzled against my crotch. His breath was hot over my cunt and his tongue lapped at me through the thin barrier of lace. He stiffened it and poked my clit, making the fabric so damp it clung to my cleft. My pitiful whimpers were answered by his low moans of pleasure.

Breathing me in he held my hips in a possessive grip and pulled my ass to the edge of the lounge, releasing it to throw my legs over his bare, broad shoulders. I propped myself up on my hands, fingers throbbing with trapped blood, and I squeaked, startled by the sound of his teeth tearing through the delicate fabric of my g-string.

He pulled the lace aside with his mouth then like a starving lion falling on a fresh kill he growled and raked his tongue over my pussy, sucking and swirling his warm tongue over me. It came as a surprise that despite my disgust my body gave him the response he wanted. The alien sensation of his hard jaw and spiky stubble rasping at the sensitive wet petals of my sex, scraping the smooth flesh of my inner thighs, made me recoil, but this same roughness stimulated me quicker than the feminine softness of a woman did.

'No... please! Stop... it's not right,' I moaned as he reached up, slipping his big hands under my bra to cup my breasts, concentrating his lips and tongue on my clit.

'You can't!' I wailed, the words sounding ridiculous even to me, because he could, He was. And he wouldn't stop until he was finished. He proved it by doubling his efforts, and my thighs shook beside his face. My breath came in short, loud bursts shot with sickened sobs. I lifted my unhurt foot onto his shoulder and failed to shove him away, his surging body pushing his face harder against me, his fingers digging into the trembling globes of my breasts. If anything he enjoyed my squirming. A few final lashes of his tongue would push me beyond the point of no return.

He stopped, backed off. It was so abrupt and unexpected that I caught my breath in confusion, aching for release but glad he hadn't made me come. Kurt curled one corner of his lips into a sadistic little smile then chuckled as he kissed his way up my body. He shifted my legs off his shoulders, stood and scooped me into his arms, lifting me off the lounge as he straightened up. Tutting, he carried me over to the fire, aware that my hands worked frantically to get free of the ropes that bound them at the wrists. I sobbed and kicked out at him with my good foot as he placed me down on the floor, twisting my teetering body in his grip while he guided me to sit down on the fur rug.

'You'll be thankful that I'm doing this, when the night is over. You won't want to go back to Cherry, or Molly, or those other girls you own. You'll only want me. I'll take care of you, Daphne, like you took care of me,' he smiled, cupping my face in both hands.

'This is kidnap and rape,' I uttered, pulling my head away from him. His hands dropped to my shoulders, traced their curve, his lips following the course his fingers had taken as he slid the straps of my bra off to let them drape over my arms, 'What will your brothers do to Cherry?'

Our eyes locked. The roaring, flickering flames in the fire place obscured their true hue and heated my cheeks so the single tear that fell at the thought of anything bad happening to Cherry, to any of my girls, was cool against my skin.

'Nothing, if you stay with me,' he wiped away the tear, 'You'll call her, tell her that you don't want that life anymore, that you don't want her to contact you again, and she'll be free to do as she pleases. If you'd ended up joining my brothers along with her, I'd have left you alone, known you weren't the one for me. But then again it took me a long time to find you, so I'd say you'd still be here, regardless.'

Considering what he'd said, I shook my head, glaring at him, noting he resembled his twin brothers so closely that he could have been their triplet were he not older, 'You sent them to make sure I'd turn them down, to test whether or not I am a full-blown lesbian, because I kept rejecting you? How could I keep resisting a striking, wealthy, pleasant man like you, right?'

'I had to be sure I'd be your first man,' Kurt's long fingers outlined the swell of my breasts, then pulled the lace cups of my bra down off them. Shame coloured my cheeks at the exposure. It occurred to me that the slivers of fabric covering my private parts while I worked were like armour, protecting the bits of me I didn't want to share with men. The rest they could ogle and paw at, for the right price.

'From the start, when you made it clear you only worked the floor, that you only slept with women, I fantasised about you breaking your own rules, just for me. The way you looked at me and touched me made me think we had some kind of connection. Initially, anyway,' he shrugged, kissing my neck while his hands kneaded my breasts, 'It was just me projecting. You were only doing your job...'

I screwed up my face when his hot mouth covered one of my nipples. He was gentle, laving and sucking, savouring the little buds which hardened at his caresses. Whenever Cherry moaned the sound vibrated over my skin like an ethereal touch. When Kurt did it, the frequency was lower and travelled into my flesh to run along my spine. I squeezed my eyes shut and pulled away, but he held a hand against my back and pushed me closer to him. When he gave my nipple a tentative nibble the dull ache left by Cherry's teeth sent currents of pleasure racing to my womb. Shimmying my shoulders, the movement popped the peak of my breast out from between Kurt's lips and still I couldn't budge the ropes from my chaffed wrists.

When one of his hands fell to my crotch I crossed my ankles, tilted my hips backwards and squeezed my thighs together, barring him access. The wetness and heat of my cunt alarmed me, its steady throb even more obvious than the raging drum of my heart, my clit sensitive, eager from having been stimulated to the edge.

'Please, Kurt...' I pleaded, eyes feeling huge in my skull. Without words they implored him to stop, to leave me alone, questioned him about why he was doing this, 'take me back to the club and all will be forgotten.'

Ignoring me he grabbed my shoulders and forced me to lie down on the rug. Hands caught beneath me in an awkward position I winced and wriggled, arching my back off the floor while his hands mapped and manhandled my flesh. When he flipped me over I assumed he'd untie my wrists. Instead he knelt beside me, curled an arm under my hips and lifted my ass up into the air while his other hand stroked my pussy. He ran a couple of fingers over my slit, teasing the neat little lips apart, hovering the tips over my soaked entrance. I groaned into the rug and tried to get free of him but he just held me tighter, the threat of his fingers invading me gone when he moved them to play with my clit.

'Oh... fuck...' I swore, gasping, resentful of my traitorous, quivering cunt, so keen to drown me in ecstasy that had Kurt not been paying close attention to my body, stopping just when he had, I'd have come all over his fingers.

With a pleased grunt he spanked my ass once and when I swore he did it again. Learning quickly, I kept my mouth shut, but he gave my bottom another hit before he pushed down on my lower back until I lay flat, mouth gaping at the stinging blush on my rump. I flexed my cold, numbed fingers, scratching Kurt's flat, hairy belly when he straddled my thighs then stretched his body on top of mine. He pulled his cock out of his boxers to sandwich the hard, terrible thing between us. Unleashed, naked, unlike all the times at the club where it had remained hidden in his pants, swollen and forbidden its freedom. Adjusting his position to slip it between my thighs Kurt rested its length against my cunt.

Hard, silky meat with a wild pulse rubbed against my slit. I trembled each time the tip found my opening.

'Kurt...' any other words remained muted behind the lump in my throat I could not swallow down.

'Sugar...' he uttered, the crown of his cock sliding back down to my clit, 'Daphne...' back to prod my entrance, where it lingered, prodding, leaking with excitement, his fluids melding with my own, preparing me, 'Baby girl...'

'Please, Kurt,' I rasped, shaking with fear, 'I'm not ready... I don't want-'

All it took was a deft thrust of his hips and Kurt had filled me. His long, rumbling, animal groan drowned out the crackling of the fire as his weight came down on me. He squeezed my thighs together with his knees then began to withdraw at a slow pace. The sensation of suction as he did was so new I concentrated on it, forgetting the pain. It was nothing like a couple of fingers, which is all I had ever allowed to penetrate me. Until he rammed into me again I hadn't realised I'd forgotten to take a breath. I moaned, every nerve inside my sore, constricting pussy was stroked by his manhood. I was designed to feel and grip him with such intensity. It hurt. It felt divine. I didn't want it. I couldn't take it.

So I panicked, bucking and screaming, begging Kurt to stop. It did nothing but encourage him to fuck me harder, deeper.

'I can't! It hurts! Take it out!' I yelled, thrashing when one big hand covered my wrists, tugging on them, pulling my body towards him to meet his every thrust while the other guided my head off the floor by the neck so he could kiss my cheek.

'You can. This is for your own good. When you see how much you come to like it you'll be the one begging me to fuck you, begging me to stretch your sweet little pussy again and again, like all the times I begged you to fuck me, to let me give you this bliss.'

'This is wrong... it's wrong!' I raised my voice to a pitch so high my head hurt, as if the sound would hold off the building pleasure between my legs.

'No, darling, it's right,' he moaned, 'now, come for me, baby. Let me feel your tight cunt throb and strangle my cock.'

Three hard, deep, measured thrusts hit a spot somewhere inside me with so much pressure that my entire body thrashed with violent bolts of burning pleasure. Kurt kept thrusting, each stroke of his thick cock commanding wave after wave of hot, molten delight to crash over me.

'Good girl,' he laughed.

That sound. Joyous, unlike his usual melancholic chuckle. It had been close to twenty years since I'd last heard it. It froze me, and I lay still in his inescapable hold, listening to the slapping of his flesh against mine as I gathered my mind as best I could, cunt still throbbing around him, because of him. For him. As it had many times before, working myself to the heights he'd just forced upon me when I was alone, mind invaded by thoughts that turned from innocent to illicit and that centred around the only man I had ever felt safe with, the only man I had ever loved- ever would love.

'Daddy?' I asked in an incredulous whisper. My fingers curled gently over the hand that held my wrists. He stopped thrusting and I turned my head, resting my chin on my shoulder. With his face so close to mine I got my first direct look into his eyes. Their shade- clear jade- was indistinguishable from my own. He smiled at me. I'd inherited that, too.

My nails scraped the skin on his hand as I squeezed it, never wanting to let go of him again. With a growl his mouth fell to my neck, cock moving inside me once more. Almost every time his hips slammed against my ass he groaned. Eyes fluttering closed my moans turned into heaving sobs, the swarm of conflicting emotions overwhelming as another orgasm crept up on me. One word floated around in my skull, compelling my tears to flow. This time I said it with conviction.

'Daddy?'

'Yes, baby?' he said, panting, biting my earlobe and stroking my neck, nearing his climax. His cock, already stuffing me to capacity, expanded even more as his rhythm grew untamed.

'Please, Daddy...' I gasped, licking my lips, tasting my tears, moments away from what promised to be a mind-shattering release, 'Come inside me.'

« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 06:07:07 PM by Red Right Hand »

Offline zero

• Rep: 73
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
Re: Sugar Daddy [Rape Fantasy]
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 06:47:35 PM »
HOOO that twist was great wasn't expecting that at all good work
Only best buddies execute pedophiles together!

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2018, 09:44:13 PM »
Thank you @zero, dear :*

Offline amandablonde

• Rep: 35
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 05:01:05 AM »
Great story. I loved the incest theme.
Accomplice to evil

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 11:52:19 PM »
Thanks @amandablonde  :* It's not a theme I've tackled before (step-siblings aside, but that's not really incest). I'm glad you like it. The story popped into my head so I had no choice but to write it and accept the challenge it set me to ignore my own limits.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 287
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 06:57:36 PM »
This is one of six entries for the July/August 2018 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,4471.0.html

Guests who wish to vote MUST register first: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=register

Voting ends August 31st at a random time. Please try not to wait till the last moment as the poll will close without warning.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2018, 05:21:19 PM »
Thanks @amandablonde  :* It's not a theme I've tackled before (step-siblings aside, but that's not really incest). I'm glad you like it. The story popped into my head so I had no choice but to write it and accept the challenge it set me to ignore my own limits.

Incest wasn't a theme I necessarily enjoyed before I wrote The Courier series. But I find I'm rather liking it. :drool: Nicely done, @cosmicwitch . Very clever incorporation of the contest themes as well. Even creepier now that we know Daphne's uncles are using her girlfriend Cherry. I see a hawt sequel in there. :naughty:

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2018, 04:51:29 AM »
Thanks @RayPistonprowl I can't enjoy incest stories unless they're authored by @LiskaHunter who reels me in hook, line 'n sinker... I CAN NOT STOP READING even after I get slapped in the face with the incest theme.

Like a dog returning to its own vomit I was entertained re-reading my story just now, though the theme made me cringe a little.

These days practicing self-mastery precludes penning sequels to every single yarn I write :D But you just never know... Kurt's relationship with Daphne's mother is niggling at me to be told ffs.

Offline suvvers

• Rep: 6
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 08:46:16 AM »
Wow!

What a tale.  I have to admit, I didn't see that little twist at the end coming.  And I love a good twist!
Only looking to play with female partners - because they are the only ones who can describe intimate scenes with any degree of authenticity.  Sorry, boys.
Discord: suvvers#8466

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »
Thanks for reading and commenting on my story @suvvers I think most of us love a good twist round these parts... in more than one context  :naughty:

I just gave you your first rep. For being a quiet one :azn:

Offline suvvers

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 10:11:07 AM »
Thanks for reading and commenting on my story @suvvers I think most of us love a good twist round these parts... in more than one context  :naughty:

I just gave you your first rep. For being a quiet one :azn:

Awwww thanks @cosmicwitch that's so nice of you. But didn't anyone ever tell you it's the quiet ones you have to watch?  ;) :evil:
Only looking to play with female partners - because they are the only ones who can describe intimate scenes with any degree of authenticity.  Sorry, boys.

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 10:26:33 AM »
Pleasure, @suvvers

I am aware that other quiet ones must be kept under close watch because I am a quiet one  :angel:

Offline suvvers

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2018, 10:29:46 AM »
Ooooh is that right @cosmicwitch?  Would you like to be quiet ones together?  :rofl:

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2018, 10:31:32 AM »
I am fluent in three languages and one of them is silence, so sure, why not? @suvvers  :laughgrin:

Offline suvvers

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2018, 10:33:13 AM »
I am fluent in three languages and one of them is silence, so sure, why not? @suvvers  :laughgrin:

Oooh me too - English, silence, and drunkenese (formerly known as gibberish)  :D  #smallworld

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl