In Chat Now:

Author Topic: I Fantasize About Being Raped to Death & Dismembered...  (Read 2282 times)

Offline BloodyFuckDoll

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
I Fantasize About Being Raped to Death & Dismembered...
« on: July 18, 2018, 05:05:44 PM »
What's the most graphic, violent, bloody sexual fantasy you have?

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 523
  • Your evil angel
Re: I Fantasize About Being Raped to Death & Dismembered...
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 05:41:13 PM »
My snuff fantasies tend to be less bloody - I want my victim to be pretty right up until her final death struggle. Generally I want her thinking if she gives me what I want she'll escape with her skin. I want that hope to keep her going.

When I do torture my snuff toy, it starts off with things like nipple clamps and water play. Then I start fucking her ass with a baseball bat or her cunt with a nail-studded board. When she dies, it is inevitably by strangulation and more often than not I'm fucking her as she dies. In my fantasies her death and my ejaculation coincide.
A vagina by any other name is just a cunt.

Offline BloodyFuckDoll

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 05:55:20 PM »
ooh i wanna die while master cums too

Offline nemo01

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 11:31:55 PM »
One time I made a rp on internet where after torture her I finish by cut her in twice with a chainsaw

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 567
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 11:26:26 AM »
Yes, I have these fantasies too. I love blood, the way it looks and how silky it feels on skin, and even the taste of my own blood can get me going rather quickly. In fact @the savage and I did a roleplay that features dismemberment that I rather enjoyed and, now that I'm thinking of it again, would rather like to continue at some point. it's called Designer Slave

Also, I removed the tags for this post, as the tags feature is supposed to be used for stories only. This is just to keep the Popular Tags page from getting cluttered up with board posts. :)

Offline bohica1925

• Inner Wanktum
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 09:55:00 AM »
What's the most graphic, violent, bloody sexual fantasy you have?

@BloodyFuckDoll , I really like this fantasy.  The gorier and more violent the better.

I was discussing a story with an RC author, a way of finishing one of our characters.  One of the things we discussed is the placement of small bomblet's at strategic places of the character's body.

- top of the foot
- back of the knees
- inside pussy
- inside ass
- elbows
- armpits
- inside mouth
- etc.

She will be tortured and dismembered slowly by remote detonating the bomblets.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 04:30:36 AM by bohica1925 »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2018, 03:08:15 AM »
@BloodyFuckDoll @bohica1925

Just a wee hint that using the @mention feature will get your target's attention!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline peter196522

• Rep: 1
  • Imagining seeing my wife with dangerous men
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 07:55:15 AM »
My snuff fantasies tend to be less bloody - I want my victim to be pretty right up until her final death struggle. Generally I want her thinking if she gives me what I want she'll escape with her skin. I want that hope to keep her going.

When I do torture my snuff toy, it starts off with things like nipple clamps and water play. Then I start fucking her ass with a baseball bat or her cunt with a nail-studded board. When she dies, it is inevitably by strangulation and more often than not I'm fucking her as she dies. In my fantasies her death and my ejaculation coincide.

Niiice ending indeed, after seeing you do that to my wife I imagine fucking her and just before i cum you strangle me too...
Like to have contact with people where the IQ doesnt fight with the (celsius) body temperature for the highest place :-)...

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980