In Chat Now:

Author Topic: BALLBUSTING!  (Read 917 times)

Offline Natalija

• There are 3 sizes that matter, on a man. Size of his cock. Size of his ego. And size of his wallet. Mmmmmmm.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 64
  • I wana lick your balls, and eat your up XOXO
BALLBUSTING!
« on: April 11, 2019, 05:01:18 PM »
Tell me, how many of u guys (and girls, cuntbusting) like it? :D
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline PantyhoseRapist

• Rep: 2
  • Pantyhosed girls are asking for it!
Re: BALLBUSTING!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 09:32:50 AM »
I pass. Sorry, not my cup of tea.

Question for those who like: is it because of the pain or the humiliation? I can understand the humiliation-thing, but I would pick (or like to be picked) other means.

But I'm not judging anyone who likes to be "ballbusted" (is that a verb?)
I hope your drawer is full and your door is locked. I like a challenge...

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1047
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 03:45:24 AM »
@Natalija Count me in. I understand the mere thought of it sends most men running in terror :panic: but I must be wired differently.

I do need to be in the right frame of mind to enjoy pain of any sort though. Mrs Pistonprowl once spanked my bottom to wake me up and I near punched her out of bed. :shrug:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Natalija

• There are 3 sizes that matter, on a man. Size of his cock. Size of his ego. And size of his wallet. Mmmmmmm.
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 03:19:27 PM »
Aww. Obviusly she didnt spank you hard enough. I got a heavier hand, mister! Youd be squealing in pain, in my bed. :evil:

My bf and me like to play those kinds of games. One of us attacks the other, from suprise, cauzing pain, then the other retaliates. Usualy ends up in a hot little brawl, maby some blood drawed here and there, and then culminates in a hot fuck. Keeps things interesting. And since both of us are made from prety stern stuff, we dont have to hold back too much.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline proctor257

• Rep: 0
  • switchy
    • stories on Literotica
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 12:37:46 PM »
Oh my god, yes.

I'm not into the pain itself, but the humiliation and power exchange. In my fantasy world, the battle of the sexes is endless. Men always want to rape women, and women want to defend themselves using... the balls.

You can read some of my stories here:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1028497

I'm looking for people to chat with about kink and switch, rape fantasy, ballbusting...

switchboy

Offline Natalija

• Inner Wanktum
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2020, 03:41:44 PM »
Hehe, you need to experience it irl. If youd be willing, I'd knee you not too hard, but hard enogh for you to get a idea how delicious pain from it can be. Spend some time groaning on your knees in a epiphany. You might develop a taste for it, like my bf did!  :heart:

And its a good conditioning regimen, too.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980