In Chat Now:
  • The Eight (first prequel) 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: The Eight (first prequel)  (Read 1258 times)

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 139
  • Not happy or sad, just zen.
The Eight (first prequel)
« on: May 27, 2019, 02:37:45 PM »
I strode across the observation room that surrounded the holding room, a floor above it.  The octagonal room had windows on both sides.  Doors connected the series of interlocking octagonal rooms all centred around the one I was currently in.  All the octagonal rooms were a single self contained room around a series of rooms.  The holding room, which I was looking down on, was holding six women.  Matt, my best friend had texted me.  He was on his way.  The last two occupants were on their way.  Both women were, friends and both, I had lusted over and wanted for years.  Janet was a couple of years younger than me. Soft spoken, blonde hair, blue eyes.  She always had a boyfriend.  She would smile at me when we crossed paths on campus, but apart from that, she wouldn’t give me the time of day.  One of her best friends, was hired in our web, design and IT department.  His wife, Tracy was the other occupant.  Taller than me but two years older, her hair colour ranged from blonde to brown, depending on the season.  She also had blue eyes, though a darker shade than Janet.  The dream was about to be a reality. 

I’d had a dream of eight women fighting each other.  The whole thing would be streamed on the internet and the viewers would have a vote to determine the fate of women who lost their bouts.  The winner would take 10% of the money we made.  The dream was vivid and detailed in a way, dreams usually aren’t.  I had written it down as soon as I woke up.  I had pitched the idea to Matt.  He thought it was a good idea.  I had no idea what this building was used for before I had bought it and spent a considerable amount of time and money renovating it, to suit my needs.  Matt and I had created a list of women that we wanted to see in the arena.  We had selected the eight.  Some, like Janet were students, others, like Tracy, were married to professors, still others were neither but lived in the community.  Most, however, were from the first two groups, as several professors were married to attractive women. 

I realized I was standing there staring off into space.  The text from Matt pulled me back into the real world.  I made my way to the back of the bay door and  Matt drove in, and I quickly closed the door behind him.  Both women were pulled out of the van.  Tracy was fighting and struggling.  Janet, quietly sobbing, her chest heaving, making her breasts rise and fall enticingly.  Each woman  had her wrists bound behind her back, with hoods over her head and gagged mouth.  I grabbed Janet’s upper left arm and roughly, more roughly than necessary, forced her into the holding room, Matt forcing Tracy in right behind.  The others looked around, and as soon as the door closed and locked, they undid the two new arrivals hands undid their hoods and unbuckled their ball gags.  I knew that a few of the women were friends of each other and Janet.  Hannah was also, engaged to another student, Meghan was a redhead, three kids, and a husband in the music program, Carly was a real beauty long, curly brown hair, brown eyes, Leah, Meghan’s attractive mother in law and Michelle a tall, strikingly attractive blonde, also blue eyes, blonde hair, mother of two toddlers.  Finally, there was Krystle, a beautiful woman with a white father and an incredibly stunning, black mother.  Her mocha coloured skin and dark hair were a testament to this.  I had a mind to have Leah and Meghan fight, but decided against it, at least for the time being. 

Matt brought Leah into the first ‘arena room’, I brought in Hannah.  I took my position in front of camera. 
   “Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to our first ever, episode of The Eight.  The show where eight beautiful women will fight for the Ultimate prize, freedom.”  I explained the concept of the game.  I was surprised at the number of viewers we had.  I expected some of the students who had the same tastes as us, but we had a viewer from Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, all over the world, in fact. 
   ‘“Begin,” I announced. Hannah struck first, kicking at Leah’s knees.  Leah, side stepped the kick and landed a kick to Hannah’s side.  The younger woman stumbled.  Before she could catch her balance, Leah, plowed into her, Hannah landed, hard.  Leah moved to finish the job and Hannah kicked at her, propelling Leah back, She picked herself up and stepped forward, bringing a knee, up, into Hannah’s chin as she was just standing.  The young woman dropped, out cold.  Leah was the first winner.  Hannah was dragged into a completely white room. A chain with cuffs hung in the middle of the room.  Hannah’s wrists were shackled and the chain was shortened, pulling Hannah off her feet.  She hung in the room, naked, cold, frightened and beaten.  The camera in front of her frightened her the most, I think.    She kept waiting forMatt, or I, to come in and record a new kind of suffering. 

Little did Hannah know, the camera was already recording…and streaming.  Viewers were already bidding for her.  The first bids were lonely guys, looking for a good lay.  Eventually, the bids rose too high.  The bidding war soon escalated into the million plus and kept climbing.  An Afghani warlord, a wealthy Chinese investor, and a Saudi oil sheikh.  I made a mental note that sales wouldn’t begin until the next fight started.  The warlord dropped out.  It seemed like the Chinese investors was going to take Hannah off my hands.  But the sheikh made a large bid, and the Chinese man, dropped out.  Hannah was going to Saudi Arabia.  Time to get Meghan and Michelle.
............................. ...................

Who should win?  What should the fate of the loser be? 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:04:37 PM by archon1980 »
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Beater

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 34
  • n00b
Re: The Eight (first prequel)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 06:12:42 PM »
Glad to see that you're continuing with this series. Out of curiosity, what happens if the fight ends in a draw?

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 10:10:01 PM »
@Beater  that’s a good question.  Keep going until there’s a winner.  If there is still no winner, change the combatants. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 10:15:13 PM by archon1980 »
"When you can't run, you crawl, when you can't crawl, find someone to carry you." Firefly

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 10:38:31 AM »
As Matt took Hannah to the airstrip where the private plane was landing, I took a double leash and went to get Michelle and Meghan.  The tall stunning blonde and the short cute redhead.  I began to wonder if Meghan and Leah would have to fight anyway.    But to the task at hand.  When the women were in place, I left them in the arena and walked to an identical room,  another arena. 
   “Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, “ I said, knowing women could be just as twisted and sadistic as men, “After our last round, Leah won, Hannah was sold.  For our next round, Leah’s daughter-in-law, Meghan will be up against, Michelle.”  I raced up the stairs to switch the feed back to arena 3, where Michelle was sitting on the floor, the coolness of the steel wall, on her naked body.  She was hugging her knees, covering the reason, she was here, in the first place.  I thumbed the audio feed. 
   “Okay you little bitches, time to fight.” They were all given pictures of family and friends as an incentive to fight, for their family.  Michelle stood, finally revealing her ample breasts.  Meghan, was standing against the wall, straightened up, into a defensive stance.  I smiled.  The cute redhead’s husband was a black belt in Tae kwon do, and seemed to have trained his little wifey, to have defended herself.  Michelle, however, was significantly taller and could stay out of range.  She was married to a tall, muscular Russian.   She also had more meat on her body, but wasn’t fat, she was perfectly proportioned, and quite well endowed as well.  Michelle also worked out everyday.  I gave Michelle the edge, in either event, the loser would be auctioned off tonight, but we were behind schedule. It was already well after midnight.  Both women were waiting for the other to strike first.  Michelle struck first, she easily stayed out of range of her redhead opponent, while lashing out with her foot.  Meghan tried to move, but Michelle was still able to connect with her left shoulder.  She tried to spin and land an elbow on Michelle’s pretty face, but the tall, sharply blonde, easily blocked the elbow strike and brushed her away, following up with a back hand, Meghan dodged, that strike and landed a solid kick to the back of Michelle’s knee.  The blonde stumbled onto one knee, as Meghan spun around landing a solid kick  Michelle’s upper back.  Michelle tucked into a roll and stood, facing Meghan, grimacing in pain.  The redhead seemed emboldened by her success.  She ducked a swing by Michelle, but wasn’t fast enough to avoid a kick from Michelle’s long legs.  Meghan was sent sprawling.  She gasped in pain.  She didn’t stand.  I called the fight.  Meghan was gonna go up for sale.  I’m sure the petite, cute redhead could make me some good money.  I opened the bidding.  I was amazed that our little show was being watched by perverts like me, on the other side of the world.  Several bids caught my eye.  There was a ‘redhead farm’.  They bred redheads, the children were given to parents who wanted redhead children.  The parents were screened and selected from a small list.  Meghan was going to breed with strangers to give them ginger kids, if they brought her.  The Chinese investor was back. I didn’t know what his plans were, for our cute little redhead, but I was confident she wouldn’t like it.  One of the other ones, intrigued me a woman who bought beautiful women to be used by her boss in snuff films.  I hoped that he would buy one of tonight’s competitors, maybe he would have Meghan.  The bids climbed high.  The site allowed everyone using it to see the highest bid.  I locked Meghan and Michelle in different cells and checked my phone.  Next fight was Janet and Krystle.  The blue eyed blonde, against the mixed race girl, Krystle.  The girl I’d crushed on for years, and one of my buddies, beautiful sister.  The phone dinged with a text from Matt.  He was back, just in time.  I had a few minutes before he would be back, so, I took advantage of this, as well as Meghan’s ass.  I’d shackled her wrists when I’d locked her in, so, I grabbed a handful of her hair and, with a savage kick to the back of her knees, she was on her knees before me.  I intended to use her mouth as well, but I’d rather do her ass first.  Let her taste her ass on my cock.  I slammed her head down onto the cement floor.  I unbuckled my belt and savagely thrust into her.  She screamed in pain, but I didn’t care, in fact I wanted the other women to hear her screams of pain.  Let their fears and eat away at them.  Besides, a woman in pain was a major turn on, for me, and her screams were always melodious.  Meghan’s screams were turning me on, as much as reaming her cute ass was.
   “Please…please no,” she begged.  I leaned over and slapped the back of her head, hard.  I loved her screams but I enjoyed hurting her too. 
   “That’s right bitch, scream for me,” I mocked as I leaned over again, and grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my hand l before yanking her head back.  Using her hair, I thrust into her harder.  I felt like I was getting close to an orgasm.  I pulled out and stood in front of her, my cock standing ready for her to accept it’s dominance over her.  Reluctantly, she opened her mouth. 
“This is what your mouth is for,” I said.  As I entered her warm, inviting mouth.  She gagged and choked. 
“That’s you you’re tasting, little bitch,” I mocked.  My left hand cupped her chin, my right,  hand
holding her head down on my cock.  My ball slapped her chin as she choked and gagged.  I slapped her face for no reason other then I could.  I approached the edge, I slapped her, again.  I reached an orgasm a second later.  I gushed my baby batter down her throat, she swallowed it all, like a good slave.  I wasn’t done. 
   “Clean me.  Use your tongue and lips, honey,” I mocked, using ‘honey’, to humiliate her.  Obediently she did as she was told.  When she was done, I pulled up my pants and left, locking the door behind me.  I whistled a tune as I made my way to the control room.  All the cameras were live fed here and the security room could be remotely controlled from here.  Matt was standing in the room, his left hand was resting on the desk, his right hand was resting on the main computer keyboard. 
   “We have a winner.  The redhead farm wants Meghan,” Matt said, without even turning around. 
   “Okay.  Get Krystle and Janet ready to go, then one of us will take Meghan to the farm,” I said.  He went to get Janet, while I brought Krystle into the arena.  When Janet was brought in, the two women, looked at each other, sizing the other up.  I looked between them.  Whichever one walked away from the arena, I was looking forward to fucking either one. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Okay so who should win, and what is the fate of the loser?

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 01:14:55 PM »
Krystle, the petite biracial woman and Janet, the taller blue eyed blonde faced each other.  I’d been surprised by both fights thus far.  Couldn’t wait to see who won, as it didn’t matter, I’d want to stick it in both of them, for some time, though, Janet before Krystle.  Janet was gentle and soft spoken, shy, though she played the guitar at her church.  A straight ‘A’ student through high school, and maintained an average of 3.9 GPA in university attaining a Masters in Economics.  She was a stay at home mom, until her youngest started grade 1.  Krystle was as well, but she was feisty when she needed to be, stay at home mom married to a farmer raising livestock.  I stepped into the arena, both of them looked up at me.  I relished the fear on both of their pretty faces. Their bodies were ready to launch into each other.  Krystle was determined to get back to her husband and son. Janet was just as determined to get back to her husband, and two boys and little girl.  I ran my eyes over the women in front of me.  Both were mothers but their breasts were still perky and full.  Though both were petite, and small, Krystle came to my shoulder, Janet to my chin, their breasts were perfectly proportional to their size.  I would have fun, biting, kneading, pawing and abusing them.  I only hoped that someone would pay to watch a woman be abused and killed.  Most though would want them delivered and have fun and have fun with theses beautiful women, enjoy their beautiful bodies and kill them, maim them, do, whatever they wanted.   It was the type of person who would watch our perverse show. 
   “Fight,” I barked.  Neither moved for a moment, then, Krystle moved first.  I had never seen
Janet move so fast.   She sidestepped her opponents attack.  Krystle, though had been suspecting it and altered her course, having seen animals on the farm do, it.  She crashed into Janet, sending them both to the floor.  They struggled and rolled around making me rock hard.  Krystle was the first up and she delivered a hard kick, to Janet’s side.  Janet wrapped her arms around Krystle’s ankles.  She drove her shoulder into Krystle’s stomach, dumping the biracial bitch on her back, knocking the wind out of her.  As Janet advanced and leaned over the woman on her back, Krystle grabbed both of her wrists and pulled while placing her feet into Janet’s chest and pushed out.  She slammed her head into Janet’s face and pushed her away.  I thought the fight was over, but incredibly, both women pulled themselves up.  Krystle, sensing that Janet was too weak, feeling near the end herself, charged Janet.  This time, Janet stood her ground.  As Krystle collided, with Janet, she turned into the hit, ending behind Krystle.  Her arm snapped around Krystle’s neck.  Krystle fought and thrashed, trying to get Janet to stop, to let go.  She only managed to consume her oxygen.  Janet let go, Krystle landing on the floor, gasping for air. 
   “Janet wins,” I cut the feed.  Matt has dragged Janet away, while I took Krystle away. 

I wanted to be inside Krystle, to feel her caramel ass cheeks around my cock.  The sun up was almost upon us, however.   I loaded Meghan into the trunk of the car, the address of the Redhead Farm, into the GPS and headed out of the garage.  The drive was over three hours long.  I stopped for a coffee and a bite at a coffee shop and arrived at a small large compound.  I hit the white button on the side of the key pad. 
   “Yes?” A bored voice asked through the intercom.  I explained who I was and why I was there.  The wrought iron gate swung open and I was directed to the big stable.  By the time I pulled up, two burly men had arrived and one of the men, stepped forward and shook my hand.   His left hand held a leash, which was around the collar of a beautiful, nude redhead woman crawling along beside him. 
   “Mr. Black?” He asked, using my alias, “Let’s take a look at the merchandise.”
   “Of course,” I said leading them to the trunk of the car, the redhead woman, wincing as the gravel bit her hands and knees.  Meghan winced at the light, that stung her eyes.  We used her disorientation to pull her out.  She landed on the gravel driveway hard, skinning her hands and knees in the process.  She had the breath knocked out of her.  As she lay, gasping for air, I grabbed her luscious hair and yanked her to her feet.  The man attached a collar around her neck. 
   “C’mon,” he said, giving her a harsh yank.  The other man, the owner, as it turned out, stepped forward and asked if I could spare the time for a coffee.  I looked at my phone.  I knew that Krystle’s holes awaited me.  By this time tomorrow, hopefully, she’d be on her way to her new owners place and money in my bank.  Nevertheless, I accepted the invitation.  His office was opulent, surrounded with glass.  One the west wall, his office overlooked the ‘farm’.  North, east and south, had a stunning view of the scenery.  What interested me, the most, was the redhead woman, chained underneath his desk.
   “Her name was Jana, now she is ‘Cum dump’,” he said petting her shoulder length red hair, even as he impaled her mouth. 
   “She taught my daughter, tennis.  The first two years, my daughter went all the way to the finals.  The third year, my daughter didn’t pass the first round of any of the tournaments.  I considered firing Jana, but, as you can see, she’s got a promotion instead,” he laughed.  “I put her to work here,” he finished.  I left about half an hour later, horny at thinking of Jana, wondering if Meghan would suffer the same fate.  I would have to satiate myself with Krystle, not that I’m complaining. 

Offline Eigniu

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 69
  • Céasadh
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 10:18:06 PM »
I love the part with Jana. The successful person who makes one mistake, and is reduced to hopelessness.

(Also, you know, redheads.)

Bravo. I love the universe you've built.

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 11:40:29 AM »
I apologize profusely, for neglecting this story.  I plan to have the next part up soon.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 05:23:30 PM by archon1980 »

Offline Archon1980

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2020, 02:43:43 PM »
I pulled out of the farm and began the three-hour drive, back to the facility, trying to focus on the task at hand, but Jana...  I was aiming to be home at 4:30ish but the traffic seemed lighter than I had anticipated.  As of yet, no message from Krystle’s auction.  The longer they went the more money was made.  I stopped for a bite to eat at a diner on the side of the road.  I put my phone on the table beside me.   I ate, left a rather generous tip, and continued the drive.  As I approached the highway, the phone rang.  I tapped the handsfree button on my dashboard. 
   “Matt, what’s the word?”
   “I’ve been trying your phone for hours.  It would go directly to voicemail…”
   “Matt, get to the point.”
   “The guy likes her skin tone and wants to use her skin her and treat it to use as lamp shades and such,” Matt said with a dark chuckle.
   “Someone’s watched ‘Silence of the Lambs’ a few too many times,” I said, more to myself than Matt. 

I pulled into the garage and down to the underground facility near the ‘service’ elevator.  I had called Matt and he was waiting by the time I arrived.  He handed me the tablet with the relevant information pertaining to the purchase of Krystle.  He was a bit of a playboy, having more money than he knew what to do with.  He had seen Krystle and knew her skin tone would make a good light fixture and that he had to have her.  Other high bids included a snuff film producer.  Matt took the elevator to the Krystle’s cell, while I returned the tablet to the office.  By the time I arrived at the bitch’s cell, Matt was already balls deep in her snatch.  He was, punching, biting, slapping and generally abusing her breasts to which he had attached nipple clamps.  Her wrists were above her head shackled to chains hanging from opposite ends of the ceiling, pulling her arms apart, opening her chest to abuse.  A large black ball gag was forced between her teeth and fastened cruelly tight behind her head. 
   “I figured you would want first crack at her virgin crack,” he said, with a cruel laugh, as he savagely hammered into her.  Krystle said something, but with the ball gag, it was somewhat muffled and since I didn’t give a damn what she said, she was just merchandise, after all, I ignored her. 
   “That true whore?  Is that amazing ass of yours virgin?” I asked as I circled her, “I find it so alluring; I find that hard to believe.” I finished with a hard slap to her ass.  She whimpered at the spank.  I shed my pants and stood behind her, grinning as I heard her gagged whimper as I grasped her hips.  Without any foreplay or fanfare, I plowed into her anus, but she was so tight, that only my head made it in. 
   “Fuck slut, you are tight back here,” I said as I swatted her on her cute ass again.   I shoved through her tight, flexed puckered rectal ring with savage thrusts.  Matt and I thrust forcing Krystle back and forth like a rag doll, her whimpers, moans and cries behind her gag were titillating, driving me to an orgasm just as fast as her tight, virgin anus, squeezing and milking me.  It took about 15 minutes, before I blasted into her, deep into her.  Matt, soon after pumped his baby batter into Krystle’s womb. 
   “Congrats cum dump,” Matt said, “Some rich fucking pervert wants to skin you alive and use your beautiful skin for light fixtures and such.”  Krystle screamed into her ball gag. 
   “It’s okay my girl, daddy’s got it all sorted out,” I mocked, as I slapped her pretty, gagged face.
   “He’s sending a delivery truck to pick her up,” Matt said as he wiped himself clean on her inner thighs.  He slapped her toned stomach hard.  “Three kids and not a trace of baby fat.  Nice work whore.”

The smart money was on Carly.  She played sports competitively, went to college on a sports scholarship.  Tracy, however, was active and competitive and having three kids, including a set of twins, hadn’t slowed her down.  Her body didn’t show that she was a mother.  Most of chosen women were mothers and yet, chosen for their physical attractiveness.  They were completely different in appearance, though both were well proportioned and wildly attractive to guys…including me.  Carly with her dark brown hair in tight curls cascading part way down her back, and soft brown eyes.  Tracy, on the other has slightly taller with dark blonde hair to just a few inches below her shoulders, deep blue eyes, a guy could get lost in.  Her husband was the IT faculty chair.  Carly was in the occupational therapy program.  Though the draws of bouts were picked at random, I felt this was probably as even matched as the rough and tumble tomboy Carly would get. 
   “Begin bitches,” I barked.  In a flash, Carly had tackled Tracy.  It looked like the fight was already over.  Tracy, however got her left knee between Carly’s legs and used Carly’s lithe form against her, twisting and rolling put Tracy on top, but she couldn’t pin the more athletic stronger girl underneath her.  Carly easily pushed Tracy off of her and they both lay on the mat, breathing as their impressive chests heaved.  Carly was up first.  Tracy tried to kick her opponent several time, but the brunette was unaffected, her body toned from years of rough sports, including rugby and (American) football.  As Carly circled her opponent, Tracy lashed out, her long legs wrapped around Carly’s knees and rolled, pulling Carly’s legs out from under her.  She rolled, and brought her elbow to connect with the side of Carly’s head.  I was a bit stunned.  Strong, quick, agile, athletic Carly had lost. 
************************************************************************************
Who should buy Carly? 

Offline Kendallbelongstoarchon

• Archon’s bitch.
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 112
  • Bi, switch, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2020, 05:57:00 PM »
Yay.  You finally updated this..
RC slut.  Use me and abuse me.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins