In Chat Now:

Author Topic: May/June 2020 Story Contest Theme  (Read 2310 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1045
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
May/June 2020 Story Contest Theme
« on: May 04, 2020, 07:57:24 PM »
I know I'm not the venerable @Red Right Hand , but I'll try not to make a pig's ear of this before he returns. :uhoh:

Covid-19 quarantine is making some of us fixtures here whilst causing others to tiptoe in and out to avoid their home-bound family members requiring brain bleach (I am among the latter, so forgive me if I simply appear lazy). I am going to randomly pick the themes this round and we'll hopefully be back to normal-ish soon.

May/June 2020's Story Contest Themes are: WILD CARDS! Pick one (or more):
  • SEQUEL. Write a sequel to a story that appears on this site, whether you or another person wrote it. Word Limit: 7500.
  • SHORT STORY. Word Limit: 2500.
  • RAPE, INC. Incorporate a character from someone else's story (includes fan-fic). Word limit: 7500.

You may submit your stories here, and at the beginning of June we'll put up a poll and crown a winner by the end. And as ever, thanks for sharing your fap fodder here for the rest of us perverts! :thumbs:

Ray
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 11:28:56 PM by Smirkin »

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 161
  • hanging around
Re: May/June 2020 Story Contest Theme
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 08:17:35 PM »
Thank you @RayPistonprowl for taking care of this. Really looking forward to this.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1095
  • Your pain, my thrill.
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 08:48:42 PM »
I WISH I had time to enter this as I have been thinking a lot about a couple of @Conroy Johanns ' characters recently!! I am not certain I could do them justice in a sequel or Rape, Inc. ( @RayPistonprowl that made me giggle) without time on my side.

The notion that any of my characters may be placed in an alternate world, with different victims or in a ghastly predicament (really, the possibilities are endless!) by another smut writer is exciting! I loved it when @Elunatic wrote a Gravedigger fan fic!!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 08:52:17 PM by cosmicwitch »

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • hanging around
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 11:39:16 AM »
@cosmicwitch i will try to find the time to write something a title like “Rape, inc.” is just too good to pass on.

Offline chiscuit

• Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 07:19:10 PM »
These are interesting themes!

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 50
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 10:54:47 AM »
Dang it, why the original story so short in word length. I can't  do a sequel to a story I have not posted yet
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • hanging around
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 11:43:11 AM »
Dang it, why the original story so short in word length. I can't  do a sequel to a story I have not posted yet
@derick you can always grab a fictional character and you have immediately 7500 words to play with.

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 12:02:25 PM »
I kinda dislike writing fan fiction or using other people's work. I never feel like I can duplicate any author I like, and I don't want to duplicate from stuff I don't like.  Just the word counts seem arbitrary.

Seems like all the contest I want to write for I miss
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1095
  • Your pain, my thrill.
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 06:44:57 PM »
I am going to try, too, @Shocker and like big D up there I am not compelled by my own volition to write fanfic but hell if it doesn't sound like a fun, and a little daunting, challenge now that RayFace injected the idea into my gulliver!

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • hanging around
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 07:03:42 PM »
@Derick and @cosmicwitch i have been approaching these contests always with same thought, rrh is always complaining that we take themes to literally, so I always intend to bend the themes to my will and creativity. Or in other words feel free to rape the shit out of the theme.  :evil:

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 10:34:10 PM »
I've been trying to get into content writing, and their has been a couple I really would of liked to have attempt to have written in the past year I've been actively checking. Yet most of those just so happens I end up checking in the wrong month. The themes alot of times, add fuel for fire, or in other cases douse that fire till theirs little that could be called a fire anymore.

I could always post the original which I had thought was posted and then write up a sequel for the contest. That was what I had originally wanted to do, but I also had thought I had post the original. I could always post it, and the write the squel for the contest, but the original is not done yet, a definitely not polished up for posting.

Offline DickBiggers

• The Breaker
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 08:42:56 PM »
@cosmicwitch i will try to find the time to write something a title like “Rape, inc.” is just too good to pass on.
Kinda reminds you of a 1930's crime syndicate, doesn't it?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1045
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2020, 07:57:00 PM »
I've actually written several sequels to my own stories, but they all suck like punctured lungs. Hopefully I'll tart one up proper before the end of May. :facepalm:

@Derick I don't think I've the discipline to keep up with who's up for suggesting themes, so perhaps next round I'll just hit you up.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Online SoftGameHunter

• Putzmeister - my wife picked the title :(
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 145
  • That's me in the pic. I'm the tall one.
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »
Okay, I guess falling under the category of sequel or character incorporation, from @Beater 's own universe, I give you If Tash were ever rescued. I just hope that my efforts to give her what she deserves and has come to expect will hold up under scrutiny.
Yesterday I stopped a woman from being brutally raped. Turned out I was able to talk her into it after all.

Offline davyg89

• davyg89my user name and you'll normally find me in chat or on yim if i;m not sleeping
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 24
  • uk/scottish bad guy looking for victims
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2020, 04:46:11 PM »
so reply to this thread,write here,copy and paste,add to it until ots finished,never entered story until this month cxoming lol
i am a uk/scottish  based rapist and bsd guy always looking for female victims contact me here or on yahoo http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1717422 i did the test the result is here...
dice roll.....    /rolld(reminder)
my voices in the inner waktum...http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=157.0;attach=3890.....adding this too so you can look at this to encourage you and others to chat.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980