In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Torture/Ecstasy Myth - CONCLUSION  (Read 1467 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 132
  • Only a Dom can decide IF you've any value.
The Torture/Ecstasy Myth - CONCLUSION
« on: May 26, 2020, 08:22:48 PM »
PART ONE

Back - in the beginning - she was the last of the six women to be ushered Belowstairs.  Sara remembered it like it was yesterday.  The dryness in her mouth from the gag.  The gripping cold that enveloped her petite frame as her clothes were cut away with a bayonet.  The metallic whistle of the needle-nose pliers as they scraped along the stainless steel table top to take up position between her own legs. 

Back then twenty-two year old Sara Belliard learned the purpose of nightmares.  They suckled the doomed and nurtured the damned in shedding layer upon layer of self.  Sara - curled in a fetal position - dreamnt the dreams of the tortured.  And cursed her name and her worthlessness.  Because the Man who now owned her told Sara it had to be so.

She often heard the screams and the whimpers of the other five girls in those early days of her transformation.  Briefly Sara would be allowed horrid glimpses of them as well; friends kneeling, acquaintances sobbing, a stranger pleading for mercy.  But these instances grew to be rare.  And Sara - in her short blonde hair, subtle breasts and big brown eyes - sensed that as days skipped to weeks she might well be the only one remaining.

The initial sessions involving Sara and the needle-nose pliers transitioned from unbearably painful to mildly horrid.  The young girl's kidnapper had deviously put Sara through her sexual paces.  He'd seen right away that THIS female had potential.  He used a Socratic method to convince Sara that since her labium and clitoris would take time to heal that it was his Right to enjoy her ass.  Which he did.  Regularly.  Painfully.  Sara absorbed the agony and swallowed the shame.  Alone.  With her nightmares.

In those first months Sara grew to understand what her tormentor meant when he said 'everything'.  There was hardly a single sexual humiliation that Sara didn't endure Belowstairs as the other five girls faded from her memory.  Everything meant everything.  And the pain that was administered to her constantly naked body twisted Sara's mind in a way that told her that the only way to survive - the only way out - was via the Man who had brought her here. 

It was this transfiguration of Sara Belliard's thinking from victim to slave that laid the groundwork for her very first orgasms under her jailer's thumb.  The first time standing in the shower...him behind her and Sara remembering how wonderful the warm stream of water felt across her pretty face.  Then twice early on in a missionary position...as even though her wrists were tied to the bed posts Sara could grasp with her sexy legs about her kidnapper's waist and welcome the waves of bliss that flooded her kept body.  With her vulva healed, with him slapping her across the face far less...Sara put aside the past and relinquished her soul.  Sara tossed her identity upon a trash heap and reminded herself she was more fortunate than the other five girls.  Fortunate enough indeed to be allowed 'on top' and grind with her hips during lovemaking.  At those blessed times - just before cumming herself - Sara Belliard remembered what is was like to exercise a bit of control over a man.

Her task master smiled.  Yes...this whore HAD potential.

Words were never exchanged between the two as to the fates of the unlucky five.  For her part Sara was kept naked, occasionally whipped about the back and calves and often photographed.  As the tortures grew less intense and her orgasms increased in frequency Sara was tasked with gaining confidence in strutting about atop six-inch stilettos.  The blonde girl worked like a demon to gain proficiency in the high heels.  Her keeper demanded nothing less.  One day - as a reward for navigating an especially long, especially narrow staircase in the stilettos Sara was gifted a pair of simple white cotton panties.  She had wept.  The garment seemed an invaluable reward.  And a measure of trust from her rapist.

A year.  Maybe a bit longer.  And Sara Belliard had marinated in slavery.  Been tempered with torture.  Had bathed in shame.  All the while there had been interludes when Sara had been stowed away.  Left to herself.   In her six-inch heels, her white panties and the fading scars on her vulva and anus.  It was in these times of solitude that Sara grew to know that her kidnapper was busy with other girls.  Fresh girls.  Much less fortunate girls.   Occasionally a scream or two would leak inside her cage.  And often her Master's face bore a look of frenzied rage as he delivered Sara's meals, books or cigarettes.  At those times the pretty blonde knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that someone else had endured the needle-nose pliers.  That someone other than herself had been enjoyed for anal rape.

Till one day it all changed for Sara.  Equally as much as it had on the day of her abduction.  She tensed as footfalls neared the outer door of her cell.  Then gasped as her Owner strutted in with a female in tow.  This was a woman as unlike to Sara as the sun is from the moon; dark hair, tanned, big breasted, barefoot and in her early forties.  She was sobbing.  And seemed to be in pain from the bindings that kept her arms pinned tightly behind her back.  For the first time in many, many months Sara was actually face to face with someone other than the man who had selected her and then brought her to this place.

"This is Anita.  We're going to have some fun."   In his free hand the Controller was holding a pair of needle-nose pliers.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 08:27:07 AM by CerealRapist »
Non-submissives need not apply.

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
Re: The Torture/Ecstasy Myth
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 08:01:55 AM »
PART 2

"You see?  It's here...beneath this fold.  This pink, moist area.  You pinch here and your subject will be sure to take notice."

To prove his point the Controller clenched the high tension clip in his hand onto the exposed bit of Anita's vulva.  Immediately the prone victim - naked and securely bound - spasmed in agony as a squeal of pain filled the chamber.  Sara was impressed.  Not so much with poor Anita's response to the torture being administered to her helpless body.  But rather to the Controller speaking to her as an equal.  As a colleague.

"You see Sara?  You have to hurt her terribly in the short term...but at the same time take into account how you plan on using and enjoying her body over the long stretch.  That's why the clitoris is punished last.  That's why this clip will do just fine...right HERE."

Anita's long legs kicked in agony as more metal half-shredded her most intimate parts.  The brunette's legs were splayed painfully wide.  And having her torturer situated between them was a constant danger to the forty-two year old beauty.  Anita screamed as the clip continued its gnawing tension...yet she was aware of the pretty blonde girl at her head.  The one who seemed to be witnessing torture - up close - for the first time.  It was humiliating.

"Please!  No more.  Just...j-just tell me what you want s-sir.  I'll...I'll do anything.  PLEASE!"

The Controller kept his sadistic eyes fixed on Anita's labium but rendered a stealthy signal to Sara.  His petite blonde - clothed in only a pair of six-inch stiletto heels - casually joined her Master between Anita's spread legs.  And promptly swung the long-handled oaken paddle she was wielding directly against the soft sole of Anita's bare left foot as she lay face-up, flat and helpless upon the Controller's main torture table.   

SMAAAACCKK!!

"EE - AAGGGGHHHHHH!"

The Controller continued to manipulate the pussy torture he was thoroughly enjoying to inflict.  And Sara stayed next to him to gain a splendid vantage point of Anita's ongoing agony.

"You beg only when I tell you to beg whore.  Not that it'll do you an ounce of good Anita, but you beg ONLY when I give you permission."

The Controller's voice was even and stately.  Sara was enraptured by the power and concentration he exuded so near to herself.  In short order another savage clip found its home desperately close to the writhing brunette's vaginal opening.  This time Anita didn't beg.  She screamed.

"AA - uugggghhhhhh!!  EE - AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

Sara witnessed.  She enjoyed being nude aside both her Master and his subject.  Sara liked how the heels she was wearing showcased her perfect legs.  The smooth handle of the paddle in her right hand gave Sara a sense of entitlement.  A license to proscribe pain to a lesser female.  The pretty blonde watched closely as the Controller readied more clips for Anita's abused pussy.  And the sight of the attractive brunette with the heavy breasts wriggling in excruciating pain excited Sara beyond words.

"Was...was it like 'this' when you disciplined me sir?  Was this how it was done.  Before you concentrated on raping m-my ass Master?"

In a haze of pain Anita heard Sara's words and went cold with fear.  Went almost dead inside as all hope failed in her bosom.  This just couldn't be happening.

"On the surface, yes Sara.  Though you were - and are - much prettier.  But the technique can be grafted onto any whore.  So long as I'm angry enough and HER heart and lungs are strong enough.  See?  This is what I was talking about.  We can pierce her clit just there...once the lancet is hot enough.  In the meantime we make the filthy pig wait.  I think I'll really enjoy ruining Anita's fine ass when the time comes.  You can watch Sara, of course.  You'll have multiple opportunities to watch me sexually impale this trash can."

Sara Belliard smiled broadly.  Then made sure her Protector and Mentor had a clear view of her stunning legs and pert breasts.  But Anita - in her utter misery - did something very foolish.  She tried to plead for mercy.

"Oh, please.  Please!  Unstrap me and f-fuck me sir, please!  Just NOT in my ass!  Just NOT in m-my ass!  Please stop hurt...h-hurting me!  PLEASE!  Fuck my cunt sir.  Use my cunt all you want.  PLEASE!  Don't...please don't ruin me.  Pl-please.  I'm begging...I'm begging you."

This time it was Sara who reacted immediately.  The torture chamber floor was stone...and the blonde's stilettos 'clacked, clacked, clacked' all the way back to the head of the punishment table.  Then, as if she'd already done it a hundred times before, Sara maneuvered the handle of the paddle she was still holding inside Anita's protesting mouth.  Fitting it uncomfortably like a dildo gag deep inside the frantic brunette's throat.  Sara held the paddle perpendicular to Anita's prone body and then pushed its smooth, wood grain surface a fraction of an inch even DEEPER inside the victim's mouth.  Then Sara Belliard - radiant and golden - did a curious thing.  She bent low over Anita's torso and licked the brunette's nipples with her tongue.  For many heartbeats. 

It was at that moment that Sara found her own voice within TheP.o.R.T.

"You beg...when Master tells you to beg!  You scream...when Master makes you scream!  And you cum...when Master gives you permission to cum you disgusting whore!  Just remember Anita...when you DO earn the privilege to beg...it WON'T do you a fucking bit of good."

Wide eyed, her mouth full to bursting from the handle, Anita froze.  And never saw - didn't brace - for the massive stationery clamps the Controller crushed each of her nipples with at the precise moment Sara stopped speaking.  The same nipples that honey-haired Sara had just licked to the absolutely perfect degree of erection.

"Muu - uugggghhhhhh!!  UUUU - muuuugggggghhhhhhhh!!  Muu-HHUUUUGGGGGGHHHH!!"

(...to be continued)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 08:03:31 AM by CerealRapist »

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2020, 08:43:10 AM »
PART THREE

Thirty-four year old Renee Lendowski readied for work.  She neatly arranged her medium length black hair and squeezed Visine into her blue, blue eyes.  Renee decided against hose and went bare legged...her feet inside a stylish pair of demure high heels.  She hummed an old Beatles tune she had fond memories of her mother oftentimes singing back in the Polish neighborhood of Buffalo where Renee had grown up.  And had blossomed into a woman of stunning beauty.  The IT wunderkind grabbed her lunch - skinless breast of chicken with broccoli - and checked her appearance one last time before leaving the condo.  Renee told herself that morning that she was very pleased indeed with the display (her exact word) that her lithe body would be making all day long at the office. 

In retrospect Renee Lendowski would have given everything she owned to have just been allowed to simply arrive at work that day.

"I chose you for your breasts.  But the woman I'm giving you to will be more interested with your labia.  Once we get you freshened up Renee."

A tall, powerful man that Renee had never seen prior to this morning was cutting away what little remained of the clothing she still had on.  Her skull ached from a blind-sided blow...and Renee could see the bruising upon her own arms where the ape had manhandled her.  The terrified woman was sobbing.  Just a few hours ago she could have told you with candid honesty that she had never been raped.  But Renee's heels, skirt and panties lying helter skelter fashion about the floor of this dreadful place was evidence that the man had abused and enjoyed her several times just recently.  In various degrading ways. 

"Hold still pig.  I don't want to cut you......yet."

Renee went stock still.  Paralyzed with fear.  As the horrid monster sliced away the remnants of her expensive blouse.  This tattered garment - along with Renee's pink silk bra - was unceremoniously added to the humiliating heap of Renee's spoilt clothing on the floor.  The dark haired woman made no effort to cover her nakedness...it seemed pointless to Renee to do so given what her mouth and pussy had already been through.  Renee shivered and cried as the kidnapper took a few steps back to fully appreciate the body (and helplessness) of his fresh victim.

"Yes.  Definitely your breasts kid.  Very nice.  Next time I fuck you I'll be sure to give them some attention Renee.  But first we have a game to play.  First Sara needs to welcome you."

"A little faster Renee.  Don't worry...this part doesn't hurt.  I SAID FASTER!"

Renee in desperation picked up the frequency at which she was rocking her hips up against the dildo her torturer was holding.  To Renee the girl looked very tall in the highly impractical spiked heels she was wearing.  Which happened to be the only item of clothing she was wearing.  Renee strained at the dildo despite the humiliation of the moment.  Her nude body had been tethered upright by the 'tall, powerful man' to a horizontal bar that ran across her back and under each armpit.  Renee strove to work her cramped calves and aching shoulders to pump, pump, pump her sex along the shaft of the painful, impaling dildo.  Over the course of forty minutes the sinister but pretty girl in the stilettos had been 'coaching' Renee as to how to fuck the punishment dildo.  The ape had left the two females alone.  To 'play'.  Renee had begun to fear the elegant torturer as much as the sadist who had actually kidnapped her.

"Good girl.  Good girl Renee.  No matter what Kenneth says I believe there IS a chance that we'll allow you to keep your nipples.  FASTER WHORE!!"

Renee - gagged and spent from an exhaustion brought on by around-the-clock sexual abuse - tried to speed up the bucking of her hips.  The blue-eyed beauty even went so far as to go high up on tiptoe to gain some extra leverage in her degrading task...and hoped to God that the petite blonde girl 'coaching' her noticed (and appreciated) the absolutely humiliating effort.

"Deeper whore!  I want that shaft covered in your juices Renee!  DEEPER!!"

Renee whimpered in agony as the female 'welcoming her' rotated the dildo inside of her.  Accentuating the agony of each and every thrust that Renee was pounding away with.  The iron horizontal bar at her back began to dig fiercely into Renee's shoulder blades...and the tension in her lower limbs was crippling.  But by far what agonized Renee the most was the burning agony in her vagina.  As her onlooker shouted for more and more DEPTH to each of Renee's frantic hip plunges.  Despite her suffocating gag of filthy panties and duct tape the thirty-four year old sobbed long and loud.  Renee moaned piteously.

"We're almost there" mocked the beautiful torturer to Renee as she struggled.  "I'm almost enjoying myself whore."

Several hours later the Man returned and spared Renee - for the moment - of any further instruction.  Wretched, the black-haired beauty allowed herself without struggle to be marched like cattle to a prison several levels below where she'd been tortured.  The stairwells that Renee had had to negotiate on her way to her cell reinvigorated the deep seated pain within her pussy with each and every step.  And Renee was all too aware of the Man's eyes on her body as she had been herded Belowstairs. 

"Yup.  Extremely nice breasts......"

Renee had tried to scream when her Controller had at last brought her to her new home.  Sara was already there; still in her stilettos, still completely naked.  But Renee - for the moment - needn't have worried.  A woman about ten years older than Renee but just as pretty was servicing the Mistress of TheP.o.R.T. with her mouth.  On a bed that lay parallel and adjacent to the bed the Controller now bound Renee's pain soaked body to.  Renee shuddered as the knots were mercilessly applied to her ankles and wrists.  Her knees and elbows.  But shuddered even more when she overheard Sara cooing with intense, gratified pleasure.  As the older woman strove between Sara's perfect legs with her obedient mouth, her sucking kisses, her delving tongue.

"Yes Anita.  Yes Anita girl!  YES!  All the way in pig.  Deeper.  DEEPER!  Y-yes, y-yes...uugghh YES!  Good g-girl.  Good girl!  YES!  Lick me whore.  LICK ME!  YES!!"

Renee lost interest in Sara's orgasm when the Controller mounted her for rape. 

"Yes indeed.  Pretty breasts Renee.  Quite beautiful.  THIS...is going to hurt very, very much."

(...to be continued)

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2020, 11:26:20 PM »
PART FOUR

She did it gently.  With extreme care.  Just like she'd been taught.

The Controller watched with approval as Renee tenderly used her free, unbound hands to pleasure Sara with the humming vibrator.  It was quite unusual to see any guest of his prison without bindings at her wrists or her ankles or her throat.  But Renee was as much of a threat to the Controller these days as a moth would have been to an F18.  With her own bare back to her jailer Renee's full attention was on the nude body of her Mistress.  She'd already coaxed Miss Sara to one orgasm this fine day...and was hell bent on providing her with a follow up.  Pleasing Sara sexually - Renee had learned - was the thee very best way to avoid the Controller's wrath.  And his myriad of sadistic punishments.

The Controller watched with delight and satisfaction as Sara's shoulders hunched in ecstasy.  It was quite out of the norm to behold Sara not wearing her signature six-inch spiked heels in the presence of a slave.  But to witness the girlish curling of the toes on Sara's feet - her fantastic legs spread wide - as she  neared a second orgasm was a privilege.  Equally amazing was the submissive form of Renee bent over her essential task...manipulating the vibrator expertly to Sara's whispered directions.  There wasn't a scrap of clothing on either whore.  But any passerby would have immediately sensed which beauty was in control.  And which remained in deadly peril.

Content, the Controller turned his back on Sara and Renee as the blissful writhing of a second orgasm reached their crescendo.  He had work of his own to finish on Anita.  Man's work.  After all, Renee had proved to be a suitable servant and a pliable sex toy.  Anita on the other hand had been revealed as completely worthless. 

She'd been strung up agonizingly by her wrists hours ago.  And her ankles had been looped about with cord so that - in her upright position - her legs could be pulled wide apart and anchored in a painful, splayed state.  This restraint discomfiture had the added pleasing aspect (to the Controller at least) of thrusting Anita's fine breasts out to full attention.  This detail would prove handy in the evenings ahead.

The Controller listened to Sara's moans of climax and retrieved the black grease pencil he was using on Anita's naked flesh.  Already a dizzying array of solid and dotted lines traversed the flanks and contours of the helpless brunette's tortured figure.  That same passerby who might have betaken the throes of Sara cumming as Renee obediently hummed at her labia and at her clitoris would be possessed of a singular impression upon viewing the dangling form of Anita.  That of a twentieth century butcher shop.  And that iconic diagram neatly taped to a prominent wall displaying to the public the location of a subject's breast meat.  The extent of her existing brisket.  The availability of her chops, ribs and wings.  The absolute sweetness of her tenderloin.

"Good girl Renee.  Good girl.  There'll be no torture for you tonight."

The Controller peeked around the back of Anita and noticed that Sara was sitting facing him on the edge of the bed.  She was swooning in the recent echoes of her latest quite powerful orgasm.  And her modest breasts were a delight to behold as Sara's breathing gradually moderated.  Renee was bent very low over Sara's feet...alternating licking them in a sign of submission, then drying them off with her own hair.  It was the loveliest of sights in the most sadistic of scenes.  Humiliation at its most pure.

Finished with his grease pencil the Controller shoved its shaft up inside Anita's gaping anus and took the time to note the twitching, convulsive pain it caused his helpless victim.  He joined Sara on the bed and sat beside her just as the pretty blonde girl's legs began to lose that rubbery feel that comes with surrendering to a sexual climax.  Sara was so beautiful.  And the Controller could hear Renee's lips and tongue working desperately at Sara's feet and on her toes.  Yes...Renee had found a bit of value in accepting sex slavery.  The Controller smiled - began to fondle Sara's breasts which he owned - and listened to Renee shame herself for what had to be at least the tenth time.

But Sara's interest and gaze was on Anita.

"Kenny...how long do you think you can make it last?  With her.  I mean, how long does it take to flay a whore?"

The Controller replied as if he'd been asked how long it would take to swap out the spark plugs in one of his vans.

"Two to three days.  If I do it right.  Tall girls like our Anita have the distinct disadvantage of suffering longer.  Longer say, than Renee might have to.  If it comes to that."

The forlorn female at Sara's feet now had tears to wipe away with her hair as well as kisses and tongue strokes.  Renee began to whimper.  It was beyond terrible to hear these two co-conspirators voice their plans for Anita's body.  And quite possibly her own.

Yet the puzzled look remained on Sara's pretty face.  She spoke as if Renee wasn't there.  Sara spoke from memory.  And knew the answers she would hear might have a profound impact on how much Anita was going to suffer in the immediate future.

"Ken love...when you first tortured me, well...I thought that was it.  I thought I was ruined.  You know, because of the pliers.  But you brought me back, remember.  It took weeks.  And it hurt horribly.  But when you raped me again after I'd healed I began to experience orgasms once more.  Best orgasms of my life!  Much better than what Renee just afforded me out of blind fear Kenny.  Best fucking orgasms a woman could ask for.  Sir...was it...was it the original p-pain that b-brought out the pleasure in me afterwards.  I guess what I'm asking Ken is...is...does alternating pain with reward, does preceding pleasure with t-torture give a whore her real value to you?  I only ask because we both know that nothing can save Anita."

The Controller smiled and almost gently nudged Renee away from Sara's feet with his boot.  Like debris Renee lay curled upon the floor...praying that Sara and Kenneth Myers had completely forgotten her annoying existence.  The Controller continued to massage Sara's wonderful breasts.  He sighed.  Then spoke.  As Renee wept fat tears onto the floor beneath her nose......

"Take Renee to bed.  I have to start with Anita.  But when I have the time I'd like to tell you a story Sara girl.  It's a story...about a myth.  Take Renee to bed and use the vibrator on her.  It'll do me good to know that one of our slaves is enjoying herself whilst the other experiences agony.  Pleasure and pain Sara!  Someday I'll tell you the tale regarding the myth.  Just remember that I adore you Sara.  And that I can still fuck you whenever I like......"

Wordlessly Sara steered Renee from the chamber by her hair.  The exit door ominously locked shut with a 'click'...and Kenneth Myers, a.k.a. The Controller, was alone with the woman he was going to skin alive. 

The Controller approached the strung up victim in his heavy boots.  And let Anita simmer in her absolute fear.  Then - just before he turned his attention (and his scalpel) to an area of the brunette's body designated in black grease lines as 'prime rib'  - he uttered a brief monologue.  Not for Anita's benefit.  But for Renee's.  And Sara's.

"You never got it, did you Anita?  Even now you have the ability to demonstrate something very powerful to me.  Something powerful enough to release you from your bonds and win you your unconditional release.  You never sensed The Myth, did you Anita girl?  If you had you'd be walking out my front door this very moment.  Naked, yes...but whole.  Useless slut.  Sara will understand.  When I tell her the tale.  Maybe Renee too...she has the potential.  But not you Anita.  Not you.  THIS...is where you belong.  Enjoy the ride......"

(Later...)

The Controller had underestimated himself.  It wasn't a mere two days...or three.  'If I do it right' he had stated to Sara.  The Controller had grossly underestimated his abilities.  Four days and four nights in and Anita was still experiencing excruciating pain. 

(...to be continued)

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 05:55:05 AM »
PART FIVE

Thirty-four year old Renee Lendowski was arranged like an inverted 'Y' atop the table.  Nude, her arms were bound at the wrists and had been pulled up over her head as she lay flat upon her back under the glaring lighting of the Controller's torture chamber.   At the opposite end of the stainless steel topped surface the brunette's lovely legs had been splayed apart and secured by her ankles tightly.  Other strategically placed restraints kept Renee's torso and hips in constant contact with the cold tabletop at her back.  Hovering about the perimeter of the table both the Controller and Sara busied themselves with preparations for Renee's helpless body.

"Give her another pair of reminders.  Make 'em count."

Without waiting for the cruel demand to be repeated Sara violently swung the strip of vinyl cove that lately served her Belowstairs as a whip.  Twice the strand whistled through the air of the chamber...impacting first upon the sole of Renee's bare left foot...and a second time flush against the writhing brunette's right nipple.  Each time the gagged beauty buckled in agony as her arms and legs flailed against the bindings that kept her securely at her torturers' mercy.  Unable to beg, Renee sobbed and wondered what her Controller had planned for her nearly spent body.

"Once more Sara girl.  Right where it hurts."

The whip scorched Renee's pussy lips with a S-L-A-P that sounded to the two sadists like a gunshot.  Instantly Renee's shoulders and back arched in sublime agony...surging pathetically against her crippling restraints.  And showcasing a maze of crisscross markings left from previous lashes hurled upon Renee's pale breasts. 

"She's beautiful, isn't she sir?"

Sara was speaking of Renee, of course,  But the Controller had eyes only for his naked protege; her short blonde hair and big brown eyes set atop her ubiquitous six-inch high heels.  Whip dangling from her right hand.  Modest breasts heaving from the exertions necessitated by the savage whipping.

"Yes.  Gorgeous."

Sara caught her Owner's greedy eyes upon her nakedness...and smiled.  She had begun to feel at home Belowstairs.  In the Controller's presence.  And was fascinated with his stated desire to soon add brand new faces to the harem.  To augment Renee's participation.  And to replace Anita.  From behind her deep-set dildo gag Renee moaned in agony. 

"Master...tell me about pain.  And pleasure.  Tell me about the Myth.  Please..."

It was his turn to smile.  Broadly.

"Please."

The Controller then allowed his attention to be diverted from Sara's incredible body and even turned his back upon the helpless form of Renee adjacent to him.  He seemed to focus on an innocent pattern of masonry that made up the west wall of his torture chamber.  One particular rectangle of red bricks became as a window to his sadistic but brilliant mind.  Not a window to the outside, but a portal to the past.  His voice changed - almost melancholy - as he addressed Sara without taking his eyes from the brick and mortar that imprisoned Renee.

"Damn.  Decades ago...not here.  My first dungeon.  Outside Denver.  A beautiful girl...Mandy.  Barely past twenty and exquisite legs.  Raped her for weeks.  Did everything with her.  To her.  One afternoon I decided I was bored with her.  Tough luck, Mandy kid.  Tied her to a wheel I used back then.  Literally tied her to a wagon wheel.  Spread-eagled.  I remember her screams.  How she begged.  Took my time getting her prepped for her final torture.  Was really enjoying myself.  Such pleasure..."

Sara gasped.  She didn't budge a single muscle. 

"Just before I was to start in on her I showed Mandy the tools I was going to use on her labia.  Her nipples.  Her clit and anus.  I remember just how HUGE her pretty eyes got.  At first they went wide with fear.  But almost immediately I sensed resignation in those beautiful brown eyes.  Resignation...and acceptance.  And then...then, right b-before I was to commence her most brutal torture Mandy went deathly silent.  Ceased pulling against the ropes that kept her tight to the wheel.  Even stopped sobbing."

Sara watched her Keeper with rapt adoration.

"So...so I kissed Mandy good-bye.  I b-bent low over her body and kissed her lips as a mocking send off prior to her ultimate torment.  It was delicious...I felt such control.  And then - as I began to pull my face away from hers - Mandy reached for my mouth with hers.  Mandy reached with her lips and her tongue for m-my mouth.  And kissed me back.  It was like she was at peace.  Best thirty seconds of my life, that kiss."

Renee moaned softly.  Sara felt her nipples harden.

"I pulled my eyes back from Mandy's body and just allowed that kiss to echo inside of me.  It felt...it f-felt like I'd been punched.  I was still holding the razor I had intended to snip Mandy's labia with in my hand.  And all I could hear was the Bunsen burner crackling in the background heating up the lancets I had planned for her nipples.  And then...then she spoke.  Mandy spoke.  I'll n-never forget it......"

Sara held her breath.

"Mister Myers...I know what you've planned for my body.  I want you to know that I accept it sir.  I just wanted you to understand that I embrace my purpose now.  It's essential for you to simply just enjoy yourself now Master.  Thoroughly.  Just enjoy every moment of what you're about to do with me.  Revel in it.  It's a gift I need to offer you.  My body, my sacrifice.  I am content knowing that you'll bask in my suffering.  Please...gain as much ecstasy as you wish from my torture.  From my pain please, please derive as much pleasure as you can.  I want that for you Master.  The knowledge that you sir are going to enjoy my screams affords me so much value.  You win sir.  You win."

Renee was moaning faintly.  Sara Belliard's teardrops fell onto her breasts.

"I was stunned.  Gut punched.  Kicked alongside the skull.  I...I must have stood above that helpless girl for ten minutes attempting to gauge her state of mind.  Her complete and utter lack of motive other than that of me (me!) gaining erotic pleasure from her physical pain.  Ecstasy from torture.  Next thing I knew I was untying Mandy, f-finding clothes for her, shoving twenties and fifties inside her pockets and leaving the d-door to my basement wide open long after she had walked out of my prison - my life - forever.  I must have waited hours and hours on my hands on knees in the street level stairwell...waiting...expecti ng to hear sirens.  But neither Mandy nor the sirens materialized.  Never saw her again.  Surreal."

* three hours later *   

Thirty-four year old Renee Lendowski is writhing in pain Belowstairs.  Lancets that have hardly cooled from searing temperatures are inserted in both her nipples.  The brunette's bare feet bear witness to being whipped soundly...there is a thick baton protruding part ways from her anus.  Only the deep-set dildo gag prevents her shrieking screams from distracting the two sadists who are torturing her.

"Kenny...is...is that what we're doing with Renee right now?  Enjoying her?  Is th-this the agony and the ecstasy that Mandy embraced long ago?"

The Controller rotated the clips biting at Renee's pussy lips and watched as his victim contorted in wrenching agony.  He was slightly ashamed of his revealing confession.  And was taking his frustrations out on the woman who happened to be available - and trapped within his torture chamber - at the present time.  Exactly as he had with Anita.  Just as he had once done with a set of needle-nose pliers and the pussy of a young girl named Sara Belliard.

"No.  This is merely you and I castrating Renee.  I figure it'll take another four, maybe five, hours until we're finished.  If we do the job right.  No...this is mere punishment.  Renee has less value even than Anita.  This whore could never surrender to the extent  Mandy did.  Not in a million years.  But I do have a candidate in mind.  I do have something on tap.  I believe I know of a girl who desires desperately to be as unselfish, as worthwhile, as Mandy was when she was spread-eagled upon my wheel.  I'm certain I can name a girl who wants me to enjoy myself thoroughly.  At her expense.  Hand me that razor Sara..."

Sara did.  And noticed that her Controller was eyeballing her vulva. 

(...to be continued)

Offline BiancaBlack

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 243
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
Re: The Torture/Ecstasy Myth - PART FIVE ADDED
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 12:13:19 AM »
Ok, I just read part one. With my magic wand on me!

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2020, 08:26:37 AM »
FINALE

Two figures are walking - side by side - along a dimly lit corridor that could well be underground.  The smaller individual is female.  She is petite, trim, completely naked and walks with an air of serenity.  Her footfalls patter like fat sploshes of rain against the clean stone floor.  The taller individual strides along in heavy boots...his silent demeanor an uneven mixture of latent power and of a mercy seldom shown.  In this more powerful figure's cargo pocket is nestled a pair of needle-nose pliers.

The pair arrive at the threshold of a door that is normally bolted shut.  Inside only a leather-bound, padded bench awaits them.  It is set at waist height, is more than wide enough to accommodate the nude body of a pretty girl and sports two handle-grips at the far end.  One in each corner.  Darkness obscures the far corners and walls of this intimidating chamber.  If one could sense anything from the surroundings it would be that of echoes.  Echoes of voices.  Sopranos singing unheard behind thick stone walls.

The female figure halts at the foot of the bench and wordlessly kisses her tall escort upon his unshaven cheek.  Like a lynx she mounts the bench and takes in the cushioned comfort of the expensive leather padding.  She sprawls out sensually upon her back...displaying her nakedness to no one but her walking companion.  As if following pre-stated orders she clutches at and grips the handles near her head.  There are no restraints, per se...but the action arches her willowy bare back and exhibits her modest breasts to an advantage.  With her beautiful brown eyes wide open she spreads her legs to exhibit her vulva.  Then bends her knees - goes up on tip toe - to accentuate her perfect legs. 

She lies stock still for exactly seventeen seconds.  Then whispers like a lover:

"Now...please.  Before I change my mind."

In one graceful motion the tall man moves in close to the bench and deploys the agreed upon pair of needle-nose pliers between the submissive girl's legs.  He casually chooses a labium and  - in deadly earnest - clamps the biting teeth of his pliers agonizingly onto his subject's sex petal.  Pussy meat balloons out from the epicenter of the crushing pressure...and shock waves of pain assail the supine victim.  A fresh soprano finds her voice:

"EE - aaaagggghhhhhh!  UU - uuuugggggghhhhhhhh!!"

It's the first time in many, many weeks that the pretty girl has been tortured.  And - selfishly - she's forgotten just how enveloping the pain can be.  Disobediently she loses her grip upon one of the handles near her head but recovers quickly enough to regain her assigned pose just before the tall man's pliers ambulate to her opposite labium.  And then viciously CRUSH that portion of the helpless girl's pussy.

"UUUU - uugggghhhhhh!  EEEE - aaaarrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh!!"

She is already sweating profusely.  And insane gasps of air leave the girl's chest cavity heaving like a bellows.  The agony is excruciating.  But she focuses on her task, props her bent legs back up on tip toe and tries to display her breasts to the man hunched intently over her vagina.  He has found inner meat; pink, soft and slightly wet.  The pliers plunge, grip and then TIGHTEN remorselessly upon the poor female's most sensitive bits.  For his part, he holds the jaws of his implement clamped shut for a few seconds longer than usual...

"UUUUgggghhhh!!  EE - aagghh!  AAAA - uuuuuugggggghhhhhhhh!!  EEEE - aaarrrggghhhhhh!!"

The man with the latent power and the propensity to not show mercy gives his pincushion a few moments to recuperate.  The girl is sobbing loudly...quivering with pain and fear.  But - like a good girl, like a slave who's learned that her own physical torment affords her Owner his own private ecstasy - she spreads her sexy legs further apart.  And tightens her handhold on the grips at the head of the bench.

"Tis a good start" announces the man wielding the needle-nose pliers.  "You're more precious to me than Mandy.  And far, far prettier than Anita or Renee.  Tis a very good start.  Just an hour or so...perhaps a bit longer.  Then I'll fuck your ass again.  To complete the circle.  That's what'll really hurt...the rapes.  Your ass has been a bit neglected of late.  But you ARE more precious to me than Mandy.  Thank you for your gift.  Thank you for not resorting to that cliched crutch of pleasure and pain.  This...is my ecstasy.  And this...is your torture."

"Naagghh!  EE - uuuugggghhhhhh!!  UUUU - aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhh h!!"

Epilogue - Three months later the Controller brought three brand new, very pretty girls down into his sex prison.  One of the first things the unfortunate girls experienced was meeting with a petite, blonde girl in a Belowstairs chamber dominated by a waist high, leather-bound bench.  The hostess was completely naked except for a pair of spectacular six-inch spike heels that showcased her beautiful legs.  One of her hands was holding something hidden behind her back. 

"You get first pick Sara.  You've earned that right."

The three fresh victims shuddered.  Their kidnapper's voice sounded like doom.  And the probing brown eyes of his lady confederate served to unnerve them and seemed to undress them.  When Sara's glance happened upon the brunette at the far end of the cue the Controller moved immediately to shepherd the remaining two out of the Torture Chamber.  Alone with her meal, Sara approached the brilliant blue eyes of her hard won reward and showed her the pair of evil looking needle-nose pliers she had been hiding behind her back.

"You'll bring me great ecstasy young whore.  When Kenny gets back you're going up on that bench.  And I damn well better enjoy myself......" 

THE END

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
Re: The Torture/Ecstasy Myth - PART FIVE ADDED
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2020, 05:22:07 AM »
Ok, I just read part one. With my magic wand on me!

I haven't thee slightest clue how to interpret that.

But I am very grateful to @theupsideofdown for the Fap awarded to an admittedly dark story.  Thank you!

I truly enjoyed composing this little nugget. 

:evil:

Online theupsideofdown

• DOLOROVORE
  • Rep: 13
  • dulce et decorum est...
Re: The Torture/Ecstasy Myth - CONCLUSION
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2020, 02:10:17 AM »
You are welcome. This tale reminded me a little bit of the movie Martyrs. Not too much, though, thankfully!

Offline CerealRapist

• Appraiser
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
Re: The Torture/Ecstasy Myth - CONCLUSION
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2020, 11:21:38 PM »
Martyrs...perhaps. Sacrificial lambs...maybe.  But females awarded the status of Victim? Definitely!

Entertainment is required.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980