In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Acid Blood  (Read 782 times)

Offline zero

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 175
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
Acid Blood
« on: June 26, 2020, 03:12:45 AM »
Yes, @cosmicwitch , I was indeed inspired by your Predator story. Yes, I'm doing what you think i'm doing. Does that make it a rip-off? Maybe, but also not really.

Oh yeah, also this is more gross and violent than normal rape fantasy stories, so yeah.
Acid Blood
There were seven members of The USCSS Lucretia's crew when it launched from The Company's Antarctic Base, headed for the Outer Rim. They were all well-trained, heavily armed, and briefed extensively on the dangers posed by Xenomorph XX121 and the difficulty of procuring a live specimen for return to the Sol system. Being prepped, it turned out, was not the same as being prepared.

Nobody knew how the larval form breached containment, and no one was around to see it impregnate Winters. She, of course, had no memory of it. She had confided in Simmons, however, that she thought she may have lost some time. Had nightmares.

"It was fucking horrible," she rubbed her throat as she said it. She looked too pale, the veins on her face a bit too clear. "This woman came up to me, forced me to my knees...I thought it was a woman, but I guess...I don't know. She grabbed my face, and I couldn't move. She spit on me, said something in a language I didn't understand, and then she was naked. She was holding my face into her pussy, like smothering me, and then..." she tried to laugh. "God, it's weird. A cock came out of her. Like out of her vaginal canal. This huge cock, and I was gasping for air so it rammed straight down my throat. She didn't even facefuck me normally, she just held me there until she came, and I was drowning in it and...and then I woke up. What the hell do you think that means?"

At the time, Simmons had just laughed. "I think it means you really need to get laid, hon." She cursed herself for it now. Everyone knew the implications of the...thing they were hunting's life cycle. It raped people. That was what it did. But nobody really wanted to talk or think about it that way. If she had, she would have caught it sooner. Maybe soon enough to do something.

But she hadn't. And now Winters was dead, her lungs and heart ate and her ribcage burst from the inside, one last violation of her body, a perverse childbirth. Walker wasn't long after, ran into the thing fully grown. It camouflaged itself in the Lucretia's heat pipes and lashed out with its tail. The hook ripped him from his perineum up through his entire gut. He was still trying to hold organs in place when he bled to death.

Then Greene, Jacob, and Logan had simply vanished. One by one, without a trace. They had heard Jacob screaming for a while from somewhere in the vents, found a blood trail, but could never find a body. Then it was just Captain O'Bannon and Simmons. O'Bannon had put up a good fight, cornered it in a locked off ceiling vent with a flamethrower.

But it had cut itself. The son of a bitch really was intelligent. It slit its own chest open with the hook end of its tail, and rained the horrible corrosive fluid that passed for its blood onto his face. He didn't even scream for more than 10 seconds, it ate through him so quickly. Simmons had seen the skin turn to pink fluid and melt off the bone, the eyes dissolved to water, even the bone soften and crumble into nothing. By the end, nothing was left of his head, and the acid continued to eat through the ship.

Now Simmons was alone. This is what the thing did. Scare tactics, hit and run attacks, guerrilla warfare. They should have known better. They should have been trained better, armed better...how many people had the fucking Company sent to their deaths trying to put a collar on this thing already? She thought of just detonating the ship, dragging the fucker down to Hell with her.

But she was angry. She wanted to make it suffer. She put her brown hair up in a ponytail, stripped her jacket off to reveal the tanktop beneath, slung the flamethrower over her shoulder, and crept through the dark. Her arms were corded with lean muscle, her skin slick with sweat, and her eyes sharp and burning. Fucker wants guerrilla warfare? I'll give it guerrilla warfare. She was tracking it on the motion sensor, listening to it bump and slither through the walls. She didn't think it knew she was following it. She was silent as the grave, the audio on the motion tracker disengaged. It would let its guard down. It would come out to look for her, and when it did, she'd fry the bastard.

But it did know. It always had two advantages over its prey. First, they didn't understand its senses. They seemed to be under the impression that if it couldn't see or hear them, they were safe. And second, they thought it was a mindless creature. It was a creature of simple taste, simple desires...of unbridled lust, aggression, and will to survive. But it wasn't stupid. It had saved this one for last. It had watched her with some interest. A fine body, with strong flesh. She would make an appeasing conquest...and once her body was repurposed, it would create strong offspring.

It let it follow her to the storage room where it had taken the other three it had deemed worthy. It knew from genetic memory the reaction the humans' had to the sight. She would let her guard down. And then...

Simmons stopped dead when she saw the eggs. Or, rather, the bodies that were becoming eggs. Three. All in a row. One looked just like the ordinary pod you'd see in a dead spaceship, one only had contours on its surface vaguely suggestive of a curled-up human form...but the most recent one had Logan's face. Her wide, terrified eyes were still moving.

She only allowed herself a moment to go into shock, to let herself truly feel the weight of the disgust and horror running through her. But a moment was all the thing needed.

The flamethrower was ripped from her and thrown into the corner of the room, and the creature stood in front of her, looming over her. Shining black, chitinous, drooling, hissing. Its hooked tail waved threateningly, and it angled its elongated head back to look her in the eyes. Or where eyes should have been. Simmons simply spit at it, refusing to break eye contact. "Fuck you." She was determined to remain defiant to the end.

Only the end didn't come. The creature grabbed her around her waist, claws ripping through the fabric of her tanktop and raking her back, drawing blood. It pulled her into it. "What the f-?!" Simmons quickly regretted opening her mouth. Its inner jaw shot out with the speed of a snake striking, but not to kill her. It rammed the phallic appendage into her mouth and halfway down her throat.

She gagged and struggled, trying to beat it with her fists, but it held her firmly in place. Simmons wanted to puke. What the fuck was it doing? She could feel her throat being filled to capacity, could tell her throat was stretching out like someone being force-fed through a tube. The thing's breath was hot and wet on her face as it extended its jaw further, dripping some kind of fluid down the back of her throat, forcing her to swallow it. It was making some low noise she had never heard before, and a crushing wave of nausea came over her. Turned on. It sounded turned on.

Her fears were confirmed when the beast ripped her tanktop off of her completely and began running its hands over her flat stomach and perky tits. It was not gentle or explorative, but groped and mauled and scratched while it moved its jaw in her throat, leaking whatever the fuck into her. Tears filled her eyes. Not like this, please not like this...it took all her resolve not to bite down on the intruding organ, but that ensured a much more painful death.

Then she thought of its chest. It should still be wounded there. Normally, she would never risk making it bleed on-board the ship, but under the circumstances...she stopped trying to punch the thing and let her arms go limp at her sides, searching her pockets. Her hands finally found purchase on something cold and metallic. A wrench. Not much, but...

She pulled it out as fast as she could, stabbing the points of the wrench directly into the creature's wounded chest.

It had the intended effect. It withdrew its tongue from her mouth and shrieked, throwing her across the room, making her land heavily on her back. She was already up and running when she noticed the smell of burning rubber and heard a faint sizzling. Her heart stopped in her chest and she looked down slowly, as if the truth wouldn't exist until she looked at it.

One drop. A single drop of the damn thing's blood was burning through her boot. She made to kick it off, but it was too late. The agony as it ate through her foot was indescribable. She felt the blood burning skin, dissolving muscle, boring through bone. She could do nothing but scream and thrash on the floor as she felt it burning through the bottom of her sole. It was like a hot nail had been run through her foot.

The Alien was simply standing over her, watching.

But there was something she wasn't prepared for...the black featureless armor of its groin seemed to part as it watched her suffer and a thick, black, ribbed and chitinous shaft extended from the aperture. The end was rounded, smooth. It looked like some perverse new age sex toy, and like it must be about a foot long. Up where it met the body were two roughly egg-shaped sacs. Its balls, she supposed. No question as to what the thing was.

Simmons rolled onto her stomach and tried desperately to crawl away with her three good limbs, dragging her bloody and agonized foot behind her. Her reward was the feeling of the creatures thick, muscular tail wrapping around one of her legs, almost tight enough to break it. The hook at the end slipped into her waistband and slowly, methodically ripped its way down. It brushed past the folds of her opening and paused for a moment at her clit, as if it might rip it off...and then pulled away at the last second. She was hysterical with fear and disgust. The tail and hook withdrew, ripping a line straight down one leg of her pants. With the crotch and hem cut open, the creature simply reached down and ripped the remainder of her pants and panties off in one motion, leaving her completely exposed.

She closed her eyes and rested her forehead on the floor, trying to concentrate on the burning pain in her foot and nothing else. She knew what was coming. It pulled her legs farther apart and rested its enormous weight on them, stopping her from moving an inch. Soon, she felt that same hot, wet breath she'd felt on her face all around her sex...felt the thing probe the air with its inner jaw. The scientist in her, completely dissociated from the situation, idly wondered if it doubled as some kind of sensory organ. She supposed she'd never find out.

It positioned itself on top of her, moving its hands to pin her arms and chest down. Lazily, playfully, its tail curled up over it and in front of her face. The hook slipped inside her mouth, pulling her head up to face straight ahead. The wall was reflective here. It wanted her to watch it rape her.

Its cock, or what passed for it, was too large to enter her at first. It tried to force itself into her entrance, but was met with too much resistance. It withdrew for a moment and she thought it might give up...before it held one of its hands directly under its mouth, allowing itself to drool all over it. It reached back and worked its shaft and tip for a moment more before placing the tip against her entrance...and this time it slid in.

It had to enter her slowly, one inch at a time, and the process was unbearable. Pain mixed with rogue pleasure signals from the thickness of it mixed into a kind of spiritual nausea. And it just kept going. Inch by inch, sliding inside her until she felt it hit her cervix with a jarring pain. It uttered some low exhalation, utterly content.

It was hot and throbbed like a cock, but it was too hard. Ridged. Something that was not meant to be inside a human being. She hissed in pain, holding back tears as it withdrew almost its full length, and then openly screamed as it quickly slammed into her again, seemingly as hard as it could. It repeated this three more times, out and in, out and in, out and in, until she was sobbing. She'd felt something give inside her and there was a warm liquid running down her inner thigh she thought must be blood.

After hearing her break down crying, the creature seemed satisfied to fuck her with less force, though it compensated with speed. Its hips furiously slammed into her ass and it growled and hissed, drooling on her face as it defiled her. At first, she'd closed her eyes, but now she simply stared at the reflection. She saw a woman with a tear-streaked face and a scratched and bloody body simply laying on her stomach, allowing herself to be brutally raped by a monster. She almost didn't register the woman was her.

The creature, meanwhile, was tightening its grip on her upper body, almost crushing her, and moving its hips faster. Its strange cock pulsed and shuddered, and almost whirred. The pain was dull inside of her now, and she realized with every thrust of the alien cock, she was making a sound between a whimper of pain and a moan. She sounded, she thought, like a whore. Like this disgusting...thing's whore. The thought made her want to die.

Just then it shuddered and let out a horrible screech. With one final thrust, it emptied its balls into Simmons' wounded pussy. It didn't feel like cum. It was a sort of resin, sticky, and she could feel it coating her insides. She desperately tried to push the creature's cock out, to close her legs as she started crying again.

She thought the worst was over when it withdrew from inside her, leaving her bloodied and sobbing on the floor. She was wrong. The thing slid its tail under her stomach and flipped her over, forcing her to look straight at its cock. She yowled as a sudden pain shot into her forearm. It had hooked into it, pulled her up to a sitting position with it. She only had a moment to wonder what it was doing before it forced her hand to the side of its member. With the tail's hook embedded in her tendons, her hand was forced to stay open until it reached the creature's flesh...and then it twisted. She no longer had the strength to scream, but let out a broken sound as her tendons pulled her fingers down, forcing her to clamp down around the thing that had raped her. It started moving its tail back and forth, and seemed to be almost leering at her as it forced her to jerk it off.

The only mercy was that it didn't take long. All it needed was a few strokes to release the rest of its cum, spraying it all over her. Her face, her hair, her tits and thighs...she felt covered in it. It was translucent, but had a brownish tinge, and felt like glue...the monster's cock withdrew into its body and it began to force her legs up to her chest, folding her into the fetal position.

And that's when Simmons realized how the Alien turned people into eggs. Folded up, with her arms and legs glued in place, stuck next to Logan, she realized the truth. She could do nothing but stare into Logan's now dead and dissolving eyes, feel the thick liquid painfully overtake her flesh, and feel the first stirrings of the thing the Alien had raped into her womb. She wondered how long it would be, how painful.

Her final thoughts before her was broken down and the matter repurposed were how filthy she was. How utterly her entire body had been raped, stripped from her. It had committed the most dehumanizing rape it possibly could on her...and she had looked at herself and moaned.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I want it noted I didn't make up eggmorphing that is a thing it's in a deleted scene from the original it's how they make more eggs if there's no queen around...they never explain how they do it though so i took a creative liberty or two
That woman deserves her revenge. And we deserve to die.

Unknown signal intercepted....

Offline theupsideofdown

• DOLOROVORE
  • Rep: 13
  • dulce et decorum est...
Re: Acid Blood
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 05:45:08 AM »
All things bright and beautiful
All creatures great and small
All things wise and wonderful
The Lord God made them all

Except these fucked up H R Giger sonsabitches. The Engineers made those. Or... I dunno... that asshole robot "David" did, if Ridley Scott's asinine new additions are to be admitted to the canon.

For my part, I much prefer your and cosmicwitch's rape-fueled Expanded Universe. If Noomi got fucked by a xenomorph in Prometheus, it would have been a significantly better film - rape's in her damn surname, for goodness' sake!

Ahem. Anyway. Good fic. Fapfapfap.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1118
  • Your pain, my thrill.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 11:44:50 AM »
I approve, @zero , and I like inspiring you :evil:

Considering the (xenomor)phallic imagery in the movies, I thought the genital proportions of Big Daddy X were appropriate. I did clench my thighs in sympathy for the unfortunate Simmons.

Bonus points and a rep for the unhappy ending. I love those  :heart:

Offline theupsideofdown

• DOLOROVORE
  • Rep: 13
  • dulce et decorum est...
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 10:54:27 PM »
@cosmicwitch Schlick along with this bad boi for the ultimate Acid Blood experience. (NOW WITH CUMTUBE!)

Offline cosmicwitch

• Non serviam
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1118
  • Your pain, my thrill.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 04:01:31 AM »
Ha. That is an aesthetically pleasing toy, @theupsideofdown
Too bad I find the texture of sex toys unpleasant.

They really should call the Xxl one Ripley, not Ridley...

Offline pillowbiter

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 87
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 10:41:46 AM »
Damn... that is all I am going to say. (Oh yeah loved it)
Make me beg

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980