In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Independence Denied (With Teaseme69)  (Read 13159 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 239
Re: Independence Denied (With Teaseme69)
« Reply #525 on: August 24, 2021, 06:38:20 PM »
I screamed out when I felt your hand reach down and grab a handful of my hair. "OW let go of me!" My scalp was burning from you pulling me to my feet using my hair. Tears were running down both cheeks as I looked at you and tried to get your hand out of my hair by trying to unclench your fingers. You could have helped me up in a better way. You marched me over to our bed and bent me over, lifting my night dress to my waist. "No, please I didn't mean to hurt her!!" I thought you were going to fuck me, but you started to spank my ass. When you started, I cried out and dug my nails into the bedding. I was crying my head off because I knew what was coming. You were ready to beat me for what I did to Josie, which I guess was somewhat expected. She got to me, she got what she wanted tonight. I was hating her more and more by the second and wanted her out even more so.

Before I could beg you so more, you hauled down on my ass with your huge hand. I screamed bloody murder as I sobbed and wailed out. I was in shock at why this was happening. I never screamed so loud recently, especially since we have been getting on well. Now, I was getting a punishment that only YOU were allowed to dish out. You were not holding back either, you slapped with all your might. You were lecturing me as you were spanking me like a child. You barked at me with each slap not to hit the staff. I wanted to yell back at you that she was wrong too. My butt was starting to feel numb and heat rose from my skin. Finally I just couldn't keep wailing out and I begged you to stop.

"Please stop! No more!" I couldn't take a second more of this! "I'm sorry!!!" I kept wailing out and pleading with you to stop. You wanted to make a point and you were making it. "SHE SAID THINGS TO ME!"
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #526 on: August 24, 2021, 07:57:42 PM »
You were howling as my hand went to work on the firm, pert cheeks of your ass.  Slap after slap as I brought my palm down over and over, alternating between your cheeks while you wailed and begged me to stop.  All the while I’m dishing out your punishment my erection was building, cock swelling and stiffening.  Throbbing at the thought of the pain I’m causing you by punishing you for your actions.  I know that soon I will be inside you whether you want me to be or not.  Only when you had bright red, burning imprints of my palm and you sobbed that you couldn’t take any more did I let up and stop.  Eventually you said you were sorry and then you cried out that she said things too.  What things she could have said to you to provoke you to hit her I’m sure I have no idea. 

“Ssssssssh, be still, Katherine,” I say to you in a soothing voice, my hand, now done with causing you pain, stroking softly over the curve of your stinging ass.  I kneel beside you as I caress your butt with one hand and brush the hair from your tear stained face with the other. 

“Be still, be good,” I whisper as you grasp at the bed sheets and sob into them.  The hand stroking up and down your ass moves lower with every stroke, gently grasping at your cheeks and separating them.  Using my finger to surreptitiously probe at your entrance. 

“You did wrong, and now you have to take responsibility for your actions,” I coo softly in your ear, leaning forward and kissing at your neck.  I watch your body tense up as I move behind you, pushing your legs apart with my knees as I kneel behind you, freeing my throbbing cock from my undergarments.  I shuffle forward, my hand pressing down on your back between your shoulder blades to hold you in position.  You whimper out a pathetic, defeated ‘no’ when you feel me press the tip of my precum coated cock against your entrance.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #527 on: August 27, 2021, 11:26:05 AM »
I knew you were going to be inside me after the spanking. I knew you were going to fuck me after hauling off on my ass. My face was a wet mess from all the crying and I still wasn't done. When she started to cry and seek your help from mean old me, I knew I was going to get an ass beating. This was hurtful more so emotionally than physically. I was more hurt that you didn't believe me and believed her. Yes, I shouldn't have pushed her, but she said awful things. She called me a "plaything", basically a whore. It hit a nerve because that was exactly how I felt about myself on the ship coming over here.

Your voice was calm now and you finally stopped beating my ass. My butt was sore and aching. You told me to be still and to calm down which I slowly started to slow my breathing. I wanted to talk to you, to continue this discussion but I didn't want any more pain. I wanted to keep explaining and begging but it would get me nowhere. I kept digging my nails into the bedding as you gently rubbed my ass.I could feel you grabbing yourself and getting ready to fuck me. I lowered my head and cried as you rubbed my sore bottom.

I knew that I wasn't going to be as friendly to Josie as you would like anytime soon. I hate her and she knows that too. The feelings were mutual because she hates me too, that I can tell by a long shot she does. You were about to fuck me and I knew I had to take it. Saying no to you was useless..

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #528 on: August 27, 2021, 07:15:39 PM »
You seem to realise that there’s no point in trying to deny me and stop me from doing what I’m about to do because you relax and let out a resigned sob when I pressed my cock up against your pussy.  You know I’m about to fuck you and you know there’s nothing you’ll be able to do to stop me.  All you can do is brace yourself and be ready for the pain that’s going to come from me penetrating you and forcing my fat cock deep inside you while I take you from behind.  I will have to prepare myself, too, since you’re likely going to be bone dry.  For the first few thrusts, at least.  Your pussy has grown accustomed to my cock over the months and now once you feel me inside, you’ll probably start soaking me pretty quickly.

I keep one hand caressing your ass while the other slides along your back to your mane of soft hair, taking a firm grip and wrapping my fist around it.  I growl as I prepare myself.  I inch forward until the tip of my cock is parting your lips and teasing your entrance, easing you open slowly.  I could cause you severe pain and slam straight into you while you’re dry but that will hurt me, too.  Although when I’ve done that in the past the pleasure has far outweighed the pain.  I consider this for a moment.

“You need to learn that a lady does not go around hitting the staff, Katherine,” I growl at you as I yank on your hair, lifting your head from the bed, and buck my hips forward and drive my fat, hard cock balls deep inside you with one harsh thrust.  You cry out as my girth stretches your tight inner walls and my balls slam against your clit.  You wail when I pull back until I almost pull completely out of you and push forwards again, the sound of my skin slapping against yours echoing off the stone walls of the house.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #529 on: September 04, 2021, 08:26:37 PM »
I could tell you were trying to calm me down with your hands. I was breathing slower and trying to calm down. I knew what was about to happen but I had no way out of it. You were keeping me down with one hand and stroking my ass with the other. I whimpered and knew I was about to be in more pain in a few seconds. I should have just walked up the stairs and told you what Josie was doing. I never should have taken matters into my own hands, now I have to pay. If I begged you not to fuck me, it would only anger you. I was in no mood for this! I wasn't even ready for you yet. I wanted to talk to you about Josie, but you weren't in the mood for speaking anymore about the subject. You were lingering, making me wait for a few moments as we both slowed our breathing from the excitement.

I wanted to say something but I knew I needed to stay as quiet as possible. You were angry with me and I didn't want to make you even angrier. The next thing I felt was your hand wrapping in my hair tightly. I was whimpering and now starting to cry because I knew what was coming.  I feel you against my womanhood and I wasn't ready for it. You then told me how a lady should act and speak and how I will learn. My lower lip was quivering and I knew it was going to hurt since I was dry. You lifted my head up from the bed and I cried out in pain. "Please don't." I begged.

You plunged into me and I screamed out bloody murder. I wailed out as you grunted and pushed yourself deep inside of my vagina. I wasn't wet and ready to take you in. I screamed out, screamed in pain as you kept on fucking me harder and harder until I got wet. This was my punishment and I had to endure it for what I did to Josie. I now hated her even more! Even though I pushed her down, she instigated it and I followed through in retaliating against her.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2021, 07:32:12 AM »
I groan with pleasure, savouring the feeling of your tight, dry cunt around my cock as I thrust deep inside you while you beg me not to.  I grunt with the effort of forcing myself between your inner walls while violently yanking on your hair and simultaneously caressing your red, stinging ass tenderly.  All while my hips thrust and push my cock deep into your pussy.  When I finally feel you starting to moisten around me I grin and thrust deeper into you, making sure I’m fully buried inside you with my big, heavy balls slamming against your clit.

“Mmmmmmm. Good girl,” I groan as your vagina loosens up and you soak my hard, driving cock. 

I can’t help myself.  As I’m fucking you, my cock going in and out of your pussy like a piston, a throught rushes into my mind.  The thought of Josie’s young, firm tits as I accidentally brushed my arm over them downstairs.  Then I’m suddenly plunged into thoughts of having her under me with her legs spread sluttily while I dick thrusts into her.  I wonder if her pussy is as tight or as wet as yours.  I imagine myself pulling on her raven hair while I have her bent over the dining room table.  I wonder if she’ll beg like you do.  I wonder if she’ll moan and mewl like you do.  I imagine myself pumping my seed into her womb and I can suddenly feel my release approaching fast.

“Oh fuck….” I groan, holding back from saying your name because I almost called you Josie. I yank on your hair as I thrust into you harder, urging my climax because I want to have my finger on your clit and force the hysteria that drives you crazy.  What could be more humiliating than your husband to be raping you then forcing your unwanted orgasm?
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #531 on: September 08, 2021, 10:30:04 PM »
It was embarrassing to say the least when I started to soak your cock. I heard you groan out because of how wet I was getting. I felt like an object that you were using to take your lust out on. I kept digging my nails into the bedding as I cried and screamed out. "N...no, p... please n.. not so ha... hard." I begged as you plowed into me. My scalp was burning from how hard you were yanking on my hair. "I'm... I'm s... sorry!! Please stop!!" 

I knew when this was over I was going to have trouble walking. You were fucking me too hard! You weren't easing up when I begged. "PLEASE!!!" I wailed out. I knew I was going to be hurting for a full day or two afterwards. Your balls were slapping against my clit every time you drove into my pussy. I felt like some mare when you called me a good girl. I didn't want this attention from you at all. This was harsh and painful by how you were going about it. You wanted to teach me a lesson, which you did. You acted like I was the bad one and Josie was the good one, she's NOT! 

My mind kept on going to what I should have done instead of what I actually did. I liked being yours now that you were treating me better than before, but now it was like nothing had changed between us. My screaming subsided some as I soaked you and now it turned into quiet sobbing as I thought about how much you betrayed me tonight. You were supposed to be on my side, but you were all on Josie. 

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #532 on: September 10, 2021, 09:14:54 PM »
I was slamming my cock deep inside you, thrusting and pounding your tight pussy as I groaned and gasped, enjoying the feeling of your now wet inner walls soaking me as I slid easily in and out of you.  I growled loudly when started begging me not to fuck you so hard.  I grinned, yanked on the handful of hair that I was holding.  And fucked you harder while you begged and pleaded.  I fill your tight hole with my girth, driving into you, my big, heavy balls slamming against your clit as I fucked you. 

All the while I’m filling your pussy with my manhood, I’m wondering what it would be like to be buried deep inside Josie’s pussy.  Up until tonight when I saw the aftermath of what you did to her and saw her sprawled on the floor crying and vulnerable, then accidentally brushing her firm breast with my hand, I’d never once thought about Josie in that way.  And you’re by far a better wife for me than someone who is one of the staff here.  In days gone by she would have been unpaid and, basically, a servant. 

“I give out any punishments that need to be given out,” I growled and thrust my cock deep and hard into your pussy making you whimper in pain. 

I know that you’re going to hate me for a while once I’ve finished fucking you.  And, when I’ve finished and I’ve drained my balls into you and my cum is leaking out of your vagina and running down your leg, I’ll hold you tightly against me.  I’ll stroke your hair and treat you with kindness.  Because I know that fucking you hard and making you suffer like this will have taught you a lesson and there’ll be no repeat of what you did tonight.

“You know why you’re being punished don’t you, Katherine?”  My voice is almost a groan because I can feel the pressure building in my balls; an indication that I will soon be filling you up.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #533 on: September 13, 2021, 01:22:31 PM »
With each slam, I yelped and cried out in complete pain and agony. The way you were doing me, taking me was rougher  than normal. You were giving me a punishment for how I treated your precious Josie. I hated her even more now. I knew I should not have pushed her but she was after you and that I knew. You may not see it, or maybe you do and just don't care.

It felt like you were trying to tear me apart! You were plowing into me with full force; bruises were surely going to appear later or at least it felt like it was... I kept digging my nails into the bedding as I whimpered and whined and groaned out in pain. You should have been on my side and believed me, that was more painful than this that you were on her side. You then spoke, telling me you give out punishments that need to be given out.

"Please, it's too much!" I cried out in vain. I needed this to stop or at least for you to slow down. I needed a break! I felt like I was going to be spilt in two at any given moment.

There was no way I was going to let you touch me in anyway after this. There was no way in hell I was going to be all forgiving towards you after this. No way! You asked me if I knew why I was being punished and all I could do was nod my head as I cried. I wanted to tell you "of course" I knew and make some sort of smart comment, but I needed you to stop. "Y...yes... please just let up some."

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #534 on: September 14, 2021, 06:58:13 PM »
I was almost done.  I could feel my release was imminent but you were still begging for me to stop and to slow down.  You were insisting that you couldn’t take what I was doing to you.  The fact of the matter is that I’m not doing anything to you now that I haven’t done before and you’ve taken it.  And worse.  So I know that you’re just yelling out for no real reason.  I kept fucking you as deep and as hard as I had been, yanking back on your hair as I thrust my fat, hard cock deep inside you and enjoying the feeling of your soaked inner walls on me.  I may have fucked you a little harder and faster as my climax approached, but nothing you can’t handle.  I growled and groaned and pounded my dick into your pussy, my hips slamming against your stinging, burning ass.  And, with a roar almost as loud as a lion’s, I cum inside you pumping stream after stream of my thick, warm semen into you with every buck of my hips and thrust of my cock.  Draining my balls and filling your womb with my seed yet again while you whimpered and moaned on the bed.  I held myself buried fully inside you, my cock twitching and spasming as the last of my cum leaked into you while you lay sobbing into the blankets, until I was completely spent.

I stepped back from you and eased my dick from your vagaina and I watched as you slid slowly down the bed now that you were no longer impaled on my manhood and held in place.  You slumped on the floor in a sobbing heap and buried your face in your hands.  I sat down beside you and wrapped my arms around you and pulled you in close to me.  I shushed you and stroked the soft hair that moments ago I’d been yanking on.  I held your head to my chest and felt your tears soaking into my night shirt. 

“It’s ok, it’s done now,” I whisper softly in your ear.  “You’re a good girl again now.”

Your body heaved in my arms as you wept.  I leant back against the bed and manhandled you until you were curled up in my lap with my arms around you.  You resisted a little but then allowed me to pull you into my firm, warm embrace.  I kissed the top of your head and rocked you gently from side to side. 
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #535 on: September 19, 2021, 01:09:58 PM »
I was feeling like at any second I was going to collapse, but you held me in place. I was crying and trying not to scream too loud because you could always beat me. Everything was hurting! My ass was still stinging from when you spanked me. I couldn't believe how brutal you were being all over Josie. My feelings were more hurt than anything else. Thankfully I was wet enough to take this pounding, but you were going full force. You were fucking me angry and not like how you normally would now that we get along better. I just hated Josie even more now. How could you take her side and not mine? You were planning on making me your wife, of course without my permission. This life is all I have now and you are responsible for me. I had no one left back home except a sister who was married off. I was missing my parents, both dead, yet I was missing them terribly.

I kept on sobbing as you fucked away. I kept thinking of how Josie was going to act all smug the next time I see her. I knew there was something going on between you and her, I could feel it. Maybe nothing yet was happening but soon enough. She wants my place in this household and me in her place. Before I knew it, you were almost yelling out as you exploded inside of me. It made me jump some when you roared out, but I was so glad it was over. You filled me up to the brim and leaking out slowly as you pumped the last few drops inside me. You stepped back  and eased yourself out of me and I slid down on the bed. I was so thankful it was over.

You manhandled me to where I was in your lap and you were holding me. Maybe you do care about me or maybe not. You held me as I cried and you told me that I was a good girl again. You were holding me and rocking me as I sobbed against your chest. You even went as far as kissing the top of my head. You did care for me, so why did you not take my side? I knew Josie was going to be a pain in my side but I needed to behave in your eyes, not her.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #536 on: September 22, 2021, 09:04:49 PM »
You sobbed into my chest as I held you and rocked you.  It felt like the longest time that you were weeping.  Even though I’d finished punishing you I knew that this wouldn’t be the last time you’d do something to Josie.  I don’t know why you have this thing against her.  She’s done nothing to you yet you’re constantly complaining about her or accusing her of something.  Yes, I got a throbbing between my legs earlier when I accidentally brushed my hand across her breast.  But that was completely accidental and what true man wouldn’t get hard when he felt the firm bosom of a young lady press against his hand?  I suddenly find myself lost in the thoughts of Josie’s breast and what it would feel like to cup it in my hand as I do yours.  What it would feel like if it were her arms and legs entwined with mine.  If it were her I was buried inside as we moved as one. 

In the time I spent thinking about Josie and how it would feel to be on top of her, you fell quietly to sleep in my arms.  I kissed the top of your head and tightened my grip on you as I pushed myself to my feet while keeping you wrapped in my embrace.  The covers on the bed are all over the place from you gripping and pulling on them while I was fucking you.  They’ve been pulled about far enough that I can lay you on the bed and I can pull the covers effortlessly over you.  But not before I gaze longingly at your own young body through your nightdress which is clinging to your every curve.  As the thin fabric falls away between your thighs, I can just make out your lips as the fabric clings to them.  Suddenly I’ve gone from imagining Josie’s breast brushing against me and the thought I had of groping it there and then, to thoughts of your tight, wet vagina gripping my cock as I fucked you.  Of the cum that is leaking out of you right now and soaking into your night dress and then the sheet beneath you.  And suddenly I want to wake you up and fuck you again.  But I’m weary.  It’s still the early hours of the morning; dawn must be another three hours at least so I climb back into bed beside you, wrap my arms around you, and pull you into a possessive embrace.
Stalky McStalkface

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980