In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Fairy and The Dragon. (Derick and Smirkin)  (Read 92 times)

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 865
    • Smirkin's Corner - BDSMLR
Re: The Fairy and The Dragon. (Derick and Smirkin)
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2021, 11:11:40 AM »
 “Could you try not kick me when I’m down, and my magic is just as important as yours,” Cassandra found herself speaking through gritted teeth.

Feeling your touch still between my thighs no matter how tightly I try to keep them closed.  Failing to do so as he spoke of claiming her.  Feeling Keith’s shaft press into her, tearing her hymen. Crying out knowing she couldn’t fight it she still tried to push away. Beginning to sob angrily at the man or thing in front of her since she knew it was no human man.

“Instead of dragging it out why don’t you just tell me?... Who am I going to tell? Who would even believe once I nursed myself enough to get to my human form… what good is my magic to you anyway?”

She wiped away her rivers of tears with her free hand while the other was still captive.  She wondered why he was drawing this out and not just making it quick.  This was so embarrassing for her… how was she going to get out of the cellar in the shape she was, in the shape she assumed he would leave in… despite him claiming to take her with him she couldn’t see how that would be possible.

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 51
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2021, 01:40:22 PM »
Pumping now groaning into her, he is now entirely focused on raping her, or “claiming” her as he spoke, each thrust now pushing her against the shelf, the shelf itself starting to rattle would slow him down only a bit. Keeping still pinned his body prevents any movement as free hand goes behind her back, grinning as he runs a hand through her tail. “Do you know what happens to girls with magical gifts that disappear? They get drugged into a coma, and used to breed, it hardly matters if you're human, or anything else.” he groans loudly now as he drives in hard now, not caring about the sounds, or if he is hurting her or not. His groans turn to more frantic grunts as he continues, until the warm hot seed shoots out of him and into her. He backs off a bit, his shaft coming free, but his body still touching hers. Still looking at her, his head moves to her ear, “If you must know, you're going to become the Property of a Dragon, to which I will finish claiming you when we get to my place.”

He grins as he steps back and looks at her, eyeing her naked body, her tail and ears, “But we must do something about this, people might realize I just raped you.” as he leans back towards her pressing his lips against hers, kissing her. He held the kiss for a while, his tongue entering her mouth, but as it did some magic flowed from him back into her, it was not anywhere near the amount he took Yet it would be enough for her to disguise herself. “I would limp a bit as we headed up the stairs, seeing as you had a tumble while carrying that stuff. I’m going to take you to the Hospital to get you checked.” He grabs her hand, his fingers interlocking with hers, as he leads her to the stairs, “And I’m still touching you, try anything publicly and I will pull that magic back, I doubt your disguise will even last an hour from what I’ve given you back"
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2021, 04:48:56 PM »
She feels him pumping away into her, she pushes away from him as much as she can although the harder, she does the more he seems to push back.  Cassie found herself crying as she thought of herself being dragged off to be drugged and forced into the coma for the purposes of breeding.  That is not the future she wanted for herself.  But how could she prevent such happening.   She groaned and looked up to him briefly.

“That will never be me!”

His breathing grew more rapid as did his bodies flow, groans turn to grunts as he continues to have his way with poor dear, Cassandra.  It wasn’t long before she felt the spilled seed within her and she sobbed.  That was when she heard that she was going to be the property of a Dragon.  She couldn’t believe it, the thought terrified her.  She had never seen one up close in such a long time. 

Back home she had a good dear friend that was a Dragon but was much more honorable than those she knew of today.

She nearly crumpled to the flooring of the cellar as Keith stepped back and looked down on her speaking.  She nodded her head in agreement.  If anyone found out what had happened no pity would be spared and both or just Cassie would be captured.  She swallows the magic from the kiss, and quickly uses it to go back to her human form.

She laced her fingers with Keith’s and followed him up the stairs… she thought about it his warning and though better of it although she was tempted to take off running, she was exhausted.

“I’m not going to do anything… let’s just get inside so we can tell our fib and get on with it.”

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 01:55:14 PM »
Keith helped Cassie up the stairs, as he glanced around, seeing the expected Volunteer Cathy. “Hey, sorry, going to dump everything on you, but Cassie seems to have stumbled, trying to carry some stuff down stairs by herself. She looks fine, but I’m going to get her checked out at the hospital. Wouldn't want to take any risks.” It would only take seconds to drain the magic he had just given her, and show her nakedness to the world. It was mildly tempting, but he was also wanting to get her home, but he hoped that that knowledge would be far more than enough to keep her docile.

Within moments they were out of the building into his car, and only a couple minutes drive, they pulled into a nice looking house. There is little noticeable about his house, it looks like a standard house on a standard street, yet it is a full house inside the city, on a residential street, hardly cheap, does show that he is sitting on at least a little bit of money. “I’ve paid good money to have my place protected. No one on the outside will see anything magical on the inside.” He would lead her to the door, and hold the door open for her.
Please check my request thread if your interested. All my ideas will be posted here: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1635.msg93060.html

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2021, 05:58:19 PM »
she watched the people around her as the vehicle went by them.  Wondering who had magic, who she could trust and who try to get rid of her!?  She always knew she had to stay to herself and be careful.  But Cassandra spent to much of her time on her own growing up.  She raised herself the most part.  Being taught to not use magic or something of that sort was far out of range for her and she was only in her eighteens.

Arriving to the house Cassie looked the house up and down comparing it to the small apartment she lived it, she had barely room for her bed to sit in.  but it was hers, with her crafts and dolls and her stuff and her scents…she was nervous to say the least to follow Keith to this house.  She sighed deeply and looked to him with fear in her eyes. 

She followed Keith as he spoke about the protections of his home. Stepping on to the front step out front the door while watching him unlock the door, turning the knob and holding the door open.  She stood there looking to Keith a few times and wondered if she could run and get far enough away from Keith that she could lay and hide somewhere until she got enough energy to throw on her disguise…

Finally, she stepped forward and pass the threshold into Keith’s home.  Slowly.  At first just a foot as she looked behind herself and then the other foot followed.  She walked into the house and then took it upon herself to walk around and look at things. 

“So how do you afford such things like this house on you Salary… not like it’s a rich job?

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 06:38:28 PM »
The house is fairly wide open, is has a fairly open floor plan. "The Portion I got my my families fortune. They had a lot of money when they had themselves put down. I bought the house with the money, as I'm able to pay and maintain it with my current salary. It not a fortune, but enough to get myself ahead, while keeping less attention of myself. Now..." he stepped away, as his form shifts and and almost melts, his clothes simply fade, as his skin hardens, taking on a light but deeper amber colour, now on all fours, with wings and a slightly balled tail.  His scales are thick and smooth, on his top, where softer white scales start from under his jaws, down hidden between his four legs that he stands on. "You can willingly drop your own illusion, you are safe from all but myself here." he chuckles a bit.

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 06:32:39 AM »
Cassandra had nearly forgotten all the details about the house that he had just given as she watched him blend his way to the dragon form that stood before her.  She was in awe and found herself with her mouth open only to quickly close it. 

There was a dragon from her childhood she could remember being friends with that had similar patterns but they grew apart.  How she missed him so.  But she knew this wasn’t him and wasn’t about to let herself get caught up thinking it was. 

Cassie was a bit shy about dropping the illusion… she knew it was silly because he had already seen her without it but it felt wrong.  She crossed her arms and allowed the clothing to disappear as she looked up to Keith. Feeling her tail curl around her hips as her ears took back their natural form.

She walked across the room and reached out to touch Keith and feel his being.  His form.  His scales.  It was just as she remembers from when she was younger.  She hadn’t really been around a dragon since then.

Part of her was still exhausted though, and would be until she regained her magic, hopefully by the end of tomorrow unless Keith plans on keeping her in this state, which would be hell.  Hopefully that wouldn’t be the case though…

“So, is it just you who lives here?”

Offline Derick

• Roleplayer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • On the Hunt
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 07:44:36 AM »
He let her touch him, his head and neck gently rub against her hips and side as she does. While hard, his scales are soft and warm to touch. "Just myself, I enjoy the space I have, and I get a to change back, and gain a little bit of practice interacting with the human world in this form. Never know the day, when I will be forced to be a Dragon, and have to use a tv remote without breaking it. I have contemplated renovating the basement and renting it out, but that would bring more humans around, which I don't necisarily want."

He looked at her, briefly mused over a thought, but it could wait till later. His head briefly, brushed against below her hips, his tongue briefly flicking between her legs, just grinning to himself before he slid away. "We both know what is going to happen, but I rather the food delievery not see it happen right near my front door, the magic protection is good, but not that good."

Offline Smirkin

• Panfers Princess
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 06:43:41 PM »
She jumped feeling his long tongue flick between her legs causing her to instinctively cover herself.

“I don’t think we both knows what is going to happen… there is still time for you to give me back my magic or just half of it and let me go.  Or make some deal I don’t know...”

She threw her hands in the air and paced back and forth before sitting on the couch against the wall.  She turned her face towards him and wondered what was the purpose of bringing her to a house.

“You don’t expect me to stay here? I mean especially after you raped me of my energy and then my form?  I’m heading out of this place the first chance I get Keith and disappearing… and you know how well we Fae can disappear… Pffft”

She presses back into the couch and crosses her arms in a huffy and pushes her legs out.  Looking like a child who got told the word ‘No’.  Cassandra threw her gaze to the Keith as she stared at him waiting for to hear more from him… something… she assumed he would have much more to say.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980