In Chat Now:
  • Dirty Business (with Teaseme69) 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Dirty Business (with Teaseme69)  (Read 4716 times)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • Do you dare to look back?
Re: Dirty Business (with Teaseme69)
« Reply #240 on: March 24, 2021, 09:25:34 AM »
When I told you to tell me again that you wanted me, you didn’t hesitate even for a second.  As my lips were poised almost pressed against yours, you told me you wanted me and needed me.  We were so close that I could almost taste the whiskey on your lips.  I smiled.  “Good girl,” I growled softly and moved my face forward, my lips locking against yours, my tongue invading your mouth in a deep, passionate kiss.  At the same instant, I eased my hips forward and I felt the tip of my cock pressing against your entrance, stretching you and opening you up with my girth.  Then the warm wetness of your tight inner walls around me as my thick, hard cock slid slowly inside you.  You moaned into my mouth as I penetrated you, my hands sliding around your back and pulling you tightly against me as I buried myself balls deep inside you.  Your breasts were squashed between us as I held myself inside you and savored the feeling of your pussy around my cock. 

Slowly, I started to move my hips back and forth, groaning softly into your mouth as my cock slid in and out of you.  You moaned back and accepted my kiss as I held you against me and fucked you slowly.  Each time I pushed my cock into you I held myself there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of your pussy.  Enjoying being inside you not only with your consent but with you all but begging for me to fuck you.  That thought made me groan a little harder.  I pulled back and thrust a little harder into you making you gasp into my mouth.  I broke our kiss and pulled my mouth away from yours to get some breath into my lungs, and to fuck you a little harder and faster.  I eased my embrace and you leaned back a little, supporting yourself on your good arm, your head tilted back as you moaned and mewled while I fucked you.  I softly moved both of my hands up and down your body, over your breasts and your tummy to your waist and hips.  I leaned down and took your left breast into my mouth, my tongue flicking over your erect nipple while my hips moved back and forth in a steady rhythm, thrusting my thick, hard cock in and out of you. 

“That’s my good girl,” I groaned onto your breast as you moaned and mewled, gasping out that it felt good.  I felt you reach around my neck with your other arm, your cast resting on my shoulder as I nipped and tugged at your nipple with my teeth, groaning and grunting onto your breast.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2021, 03:17:56 PM »
Your lips were right against mine, growling out and calling me a good girl because I complied. You pushed yourself into me slowly at first, then grabbed me and pulled me in and then you were all the way inside. I moaned out in your mouth and pussy clenched around your cock. I was feeling full with your thick cock inside me, my legs wrapping around you to keep you in. I was drunk now. There was no way in HELL I would do this if I was sober. No way in my right state of mind, would I fuck you willinglly. It didn't matter what I would do or not do, the point it was happening now. What was I supposed to do? How was I able to say no to you when I couldn't even spell the word now with my head being so dizzy. I had to admit, it felt good having you inside me. I did have my eyes closed and pretended you were my ex boyfriend for a few minutes. This was so wrong on my part for letting this happen. I was the one who really made all this worse than what it should have been.

I had my legs still wrapped around you, keeping you close to me. I kept hearing myself screaming in my head at what the fuck I was doing. You were making subtle growling noises which only caused me to get more excited. I started slowly fucking you back by lifting my hips. Your hands were all over my body and soon your mouth was on my breasts. Something about you calling me a good girl soaked me even more. I was feeling more and more like a nasty, filthy whore. I basically was now! I was paying off the debt that my father owed to you with my body against my will... other than now. I moaned out louder and caught myself on how loud I was getting. The last thing I needed was Ben and Adam hearing I was enjoying having your cock inside me. I had to keep it down to save face when I leave this room.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #242 on: March 27, 2021, 07:47:29 PM »
I called you a good girl and your already tight inner walls clenched around my cock as it pumped in and out of your vagina like a piston, soaking my length as it slides back and forth.  You’re moaning louder, your legs around me, heels on my ass pulling me deeper inside you like a common whore.  I groaned with pleasure as I felt your grip on my shaft as I used your body, my teeth tugging gently on your nipple and making you whimper slightly, throwing your head back, your long hair cascading down your now bare back.  I could hear as well as feel my skin slapping against yours every time I bucked forward with my hips and buried my cock deep, deep inside your pussy, filling your hole and stretching you out with my girth.  I lift my head from your tits and look at you.  Your head is lifted to the ceiling, your eyes closed and your mouth open in a small ‘O’ as you moan and mewl while I fuck you.  I straighten and lean forward, taking your lower lip between my teeth and biting gently on it and making you gasp and whimper again. 

“You feel so good, Ava,” I groan, my hand reaching behind your neck and holding you as my lips move down to your throat and I kiss you there, my thrusting cock not missing a single stroke as I fuck you a little deeper.  You mewled as I kissed your throat then leaned your head forward, your lips searching out mine as I drove my cock deep inside you.  I let you kiss me, my mouth opening and welcoming your tongue as it pressed against mine.  I kissed you back harder, my hand reaching behind your head and pulling you tightly against me.  I groaned into your mouth and you moaned back at me.  This might be the hottest sex I’ve ever had, I think to myself as my hips buck back and forth and my fat, hard dick slides effortlessly in and out of your soaked pussy. 

“Fuck me back,” I growled into your mouth, my lips moving just far enough away from yours to speak the one sentence before returning to our deep, passionate kiss.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »
I knew I was too drunk now to even care about what I was doing. I was enjoying you inside me, when every other time, I was not. I could feel myself tense up when you first pushed yourself in due to my anxiety. Every drop of liquor that went down my throat was relaxing me. I felt so full with your thick cock deep inside of me. I pulled you closer, deeper in me as you groaned out. I was just praying that neither Ben or Adam would barge in here at any moment. I was moaning like a wanton whore, wanting more of you. This was utterly humiliating but it felt so good! Your mouth was on my firm breasts, sucking and gently biting only made me wetter. I wanted to yell out "stop", but I didn't because I truly did not want you to stop. It was like we were two lovers fucking on a weekend night. There was nothing else that mattered other than this perversion we were up to. I knew that later on, you were going to possibly through this in my face. I was going to feel utter shame once we were done.

I wanted you to fuck me harder but then I was too timid to demand it. You whispered to me that I felt so good. You kissed me on my throat and I gasped out and moaned as I got wetter on your cock. My nails were starting to scrape your upper arms. I wanted to fully dig into them! We were kissing now like we were inlove, I moaned and mewllwed and you growlowed at me to fuck you back. I did just as you demanded, I started to fuck you back. I could feel myself getting hotter internally and I knew you were hitting my G-spot just right enough. Sooner or later,I was going to cum on your dick for you to throw in my face later. I felt my nipples hard like little tiny bullets as you bit and sucked on them and went back to my neck and mouth. You knew my body or at least just a body of a woman well enough. I started to fuck you back, but this time grabbing your shoulders and slighty digging my nails into them. "Harder." I whispered! I felt my face turning red from embarassment at begging my rapist to fuck me harder. I knew this was going to do more damage mentally then what you did to me. I was allowing this! This truly was my fault now..

I was panting harder and louder as I fucked you back. My hips went back and forth,back and forth as you groaned out. I was fucking my rapist! It felt good and bad at the same time. There was going to be not enough showers to feel clean after this. I had no choice, but to obey you, especially when I was weak like now.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2021, 11:20:50 PM »
When I told you to fuck me back, you did exactly that.  Leaning back from me slightly and giving me even better access to your breasts, you started to thrust your hips forward in time with mine, meeting me half way through my own thrusts as I’m driving my thick cock deep into your pussy.  I groaned onto your breast as I felt you fucking me.  I want to call you all kinds of slut and whore for not only saying you wanted me, but actually fucking your rapist back.  And enjoying what you’re doing.  I groaned loudly as your inner walls clenched and soaked my cock over and over, your legs around me and pulling me deeper inside you.  I feel your nails scratching at me and digging into my flesh as I thrust into you over and over.  You were moaning and mewling as you felt my thick shaft sliding back and forth inside you, my balls, heavy and full, were slapping against the cheeks of your ass each time I filled your hole with my dick.  I’m sure that I’m hitting your g-spot as I’m fucking you and, although it was never my intention, I’m now hoping that you cum on my cock as I’m fucking you.  How much will that humiliate you, to orgasm for your rapist?

I moved my lips from your breasts to your collarbone, my hips not missing a single stroke as I continue to fuck you, savoring the feeling of your soaked, wanting pussy.  I’m sure that you realise I’m going to throw this in your face every time you do something that displeases me.  I will constantly remind you of the time that you begged me to fuck you on the table, and how you fucked me back like a common whore.  I groaned louder as I pushed my hips forward and drove my cock as deep into you as I could.  My kisses find their way further up your chest to your shoulder and then your neck.  I growl in you ear and, at that moment, as you reach around my neck with one arm and start to dig your nails into my fles, you moan out a single word.  Harder.  You want me to fuck you harder.  I’m momentarily taken aback by this.  Of course, you’ve now accepted being fucked by me, embraced it, even, by begging me to.  But now you’ve thrown something in that I really wasn’t expecting.  I grinned against your skin and then nipped at your neck as I eased my cock slowly out of your vagina until just the bulbous tip was barely still inside you.  I reached my arms around your back and then thrust my hips forward with all my might, slamming them into yours.  You threw your head back and cried out both in pleasure and pain as the sound of my skin slapping against yours filled the room.  You dug your nails harder into me and I groaned out before pulling back and slamming my cock into your cunt again.

“That’s it, Ava, enjoy it,” I growled softly in your ear as I nibbled on your earlobe, my hard thrusts pounding and driving my cock into your pussy.  “Take it, take my whole fucking cock,” I said with another groan of pleasure as I slammed my cock hard into the entrance of your cervix.  “Take it and cum for me,” I whispered as my hand reached for your breast, cupping it and then caressing it as I carried on fucking you deep and hard.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #245 on: April 06, 2021, 02:53:38 PM »
I fucked you back and didn't mind it at all. The warm liquor was running throughout my body, turning me into a slut for you. I knew that I was going to  regret this later. I knew that if I hadn't had been drinking, that I would never, ever fuck you. I moaned out like a cheap common whore as  I fucked you back. You were going to throw this back in my face for sure. I scratched my nails gently along your arms. You growled out as  I scratched you, but not too hard. I was soaking your cock and the sound of us fucking was filling the room. I was hoping that no one would catch us. If they saaw me fucking you, what would they think? You groaned into my breasts as I soaked your cock and fucked you back.  You moved your mouth up to my neck and focused on my collarbone. We were fucking like lovers. You started to fuck me harder which caused me to mewl out louder. "Harder. Fuck me harder." I whispered in your ear and gently bit down on your earlobe. Youj started to fuck me harder, going in deeper and harder. Your balls slapped against my ass as you did and I leaned my head back and moaned out.

I dug my nails harder as you went in deeper. I could feel you hitting my cervix but I didn't care now. All I wanted was to be fucked and to continue to feel good. I took my right hand and ran my fingers through your hair. I pulled on your hair a bit harder and you growled out again. "Yes, fuck me!" I could feel you hitting my g-spot and it was only getting me hotter and wetter. I knew I was going to cum, I could feel it building. The heat inside my body was building and I was panting louder and harder. You kept the rhythm steady and I was still fucking you back as I moaned and panted like a slut. "Yes! Fuck me!" It was going to be here any second now, my orgasm was coming! I didn't want to stop it, I wanted to cum. You kissed me and then bit and sucked on my neck and collarbone again. "Yes! Fuck yes!!" You fucked me harder to where you were sweating and grunting. I knew you were probably almost there too. I couldn't think of you shooting your cum deep inside me right now, I just needed to cum. I started to arch my back and tense up. The next  thing I knew, I was squirting all over your cock and screaming out in pleasure as I came over and over. You groaned out and called me a good girl.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #246 on: April 07, 2021, 02:00:39 PM »
The last thing that I expected when I told you to cum for me is that you actually would cum for me.  But that’s just what you did. 

As I was thrusting my fat cock deep inside your tight hole, you threw your head back, your long hair cascading down your back as you moaned loudly, your inner walls gripping on my dick as it slid back and forth inside you while I kissed and bit at your neck and collarbone.   You moaned at me to fuck you harder still, so I did.  I drove my hips forward as hard as I could, slamming them into yours while you continued to fuck me back like a five hundred dollar whore.  I growled as you dug your nails into my flesh, though it was turning me on and making my cock throb and pulsate harder rather than causing me pain.  I groaned and grunted, working up a sweat as I pounding my shaft into your soaked pussy over and over again while you were moaning out ‘yes, fuck me’ over and over.  I could feel myself getting closer to my release and, the way you were clenching on my cock as I fucked you, I could tell you were, too.  I felt you wrap your legs around me, your heels on my ass and pulling me deeper into you every time I thrust forward.  I could tell from the feel of your feet that one of your shoes had fallen off for one of the heels I could feel was bare skin.  Then you came, moaning loudly as your orgasm crashed through your body.  You came so hard that you spasmed in my arms and arched your back against me.  Then, as your tight, wet inner walls took my cock in a death grip, I felt the warm blast of liquid against me and I knew that you didn’t just orgasm, you squirted.  I growled with delight.  This was even more to humiliate you with at a later date.

Your orgasm, and the fact that you were squirting all over my cock as you came on it, pushed me over the edge.  I fucked you deep and hard, the pressure built in my balls until I couldn’t resist any more.  As you moaned and mewled and panted like a slut while you were cumming on my dick, I exploded inside you.  Thick streams of my warm cum spurted from my fat, pulsating cock as I drained my balls inside you, pumping stream after stream of my seed into your womb with each thrust I drove into your pussy.  I groaned and gasped and panted myself as I unloaded into your soaked cunt.  It felt like I had a bucket load of cum in my balls and I was dumping it all inside you right now as I held my body against yours, smearing the sweat that had built up on my chest all over your firm, ample tits. 

“What a good fucking girl you are, Ava,” I growl before pressing my lips against yours and forcing my tongue between them while I kept thrusting my spasming cock into your tight hole.  While I kissed you, I reached into the wet, sticky mess between us, my finger seeking out your clit.  As you panted and moaned into my mouth, I started to rub at your clit as I wondered if I could make you cum on my cock a second time.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #247 on: April 16, 2021, 06:53:26 PM »
I was fucking you back like we were lovers, just moaning like a whore. I was enjoying this, but it had a lot to do with the booze in my bloodstream. I knew I was going to beat myself up over this later. Nothing mattered but this... this moment of lust and taboo. I was fucking tthe man who has raped me continuously since you stormed into my shop. Knowing how you are, you were most likely going to throw this in my face later on. You kissed me all over and only drove me crazy in such an amazing way. You fucked me harder as I requested; demanded was the key word to use. I was rampant for your cock to get me off and that's exactly what it did. To me, you were just a random man getting me off and it took so much energy to phase you out. I had to block your voice out when you called me a good girl. I had to pretend you were not you.

I wrapped my legs around you so I could pull you in and keep you in place. In a way, I had some control but you had it mostly. I wanted to be the one in control since you ripped it away from me and everyone else for that matter. I ran my fingers through your hair and kissed you back. I was spent! I felt soaked and filth between my legs as you carried on fucking away at my pussy. I scratched my nails down your forearms and panted as you got ready to explode in me.  I didn't care that you were about to cum inside me yet again. I knew I was being stupid,  but I  didn't care You exploded in me hard, panting and shooting your load up my cunt. You finally finished and we both laid panting and trying to catch our breath.

I knew that it was about to be awkward at any given minute. I tried not to look you in the eyes, but you were giving me gentle kisses now on the lips. Your cock was twitching inside me as you were still rock hard. At that point, I wanted you out of me. I knew if I made a big deal about you nolt pulling out already, you would get pissy. Just when I thought we were done, you started to rub my clit. "No, I can't cum again." I moaned out. I felt so dirty!

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #248 on: April 24, 2021, 04:12:38 PM »
My cock was still hard as the last of my cum slowly leaked into your pussy while I twitched and pulsated inside you.  Your face was flushed bright red as, presumably, it was sinking in that you begged your rapist to fuck you and then not only did you cum on my cock, you actually squirted.  I’m sure that the humiliation is building inside you right now as you sit on the edge of my desk, your legs splayed wide apart and still impaled on my thick, rock hard dick.  I grinned when I started to rub your clit as you panted like a slut trying to get your breath back.  You told me, as you moaned and mewled a little, that you couldn’t cum again.  I guess we’ll just have to see about that, but there’s nowhere for you to go while you have me buried up to the hilt inside you, keeping that tight, wet hole of yours stretched and filled.  I leaned my head forward so that our lips were almost touching while I kept rubbing at the tiny nub between your thighs.

“I’ll make you cum for me again,” I whispered, my lips brushing against yours as I spoke before I pressed them against yours and pushed my tongue into your mouth.  You moaned loudly as I rubbed your clit and explored your mouth, my hand at your back pulling you tightly against me so that my hand is all but wedged between us as it rubs and your breasts are squashed against my chest.  My cock is forced as deep into your tight, soaked vagina as it will go, my now drained balls resting against your ass cheeks.  I know you want to resist.  I know you want to pull away.  I know you don’t want to have another orgasm.  But this is my house.  And my rules.  I’m not letting you pull away from me, and I’m going to do my best to make sure you suffer the humiliation of cumming for me a second time.  I will take great delight in throwing that back in your face at a later date when there comes a time that you’re being a feisty little slut and trying to fight back or protest about something.  I know, I just know that as soon as I mention the time that you squirted on my cock as I fucked you, or when you came on my cock twice, that you’ll crumble and fall in a sobbing heap at my feet as the memories of it flood back.  I couldn’t care less if you ever have another orgasm or not because this one time will be enough to keep you in check until I decide what exactly I’m going to do with you once I’ve had my fun with that deliciously tight cunt of yours.

I felt your hips buck towards me slightly as I rubbed you, a clear sign that you’re getting into what I’m doing to your clit.  You moaned into my mouth as my tongue invaded it, though it’s not completely clear whether it was a moan of pleasure or a whimper of humiliation.  If it was the latter, then that’s a signal to me that despite your protest that you can’t cum again, that’s exactly what you’re heading for.  I grin as I enjoy the kiss I’m forcing on you and then rub a little harder at your clit, making you moan all the more.

I break the kiss and you moan out loudly, tilting your head back as you pant like a whore.  I pick up my glass and take a sip of the brandy before pressing the glass against your lips and tipping it up just enough for you to swig some, too.  At the beginning of the night I didn’t expect that we’d have been sipping from the same glass after you’d begged me to fuck you then cumming hard on my cock.  I think this is going to be fun having you around.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #249 on: May 03, 2021, 05:02:37 PM »
I never thought I would be fucking you. Never in a million years did I think that I would spread my legs for you, without you forcing me. I was enjoying this... for now at least. I had enjoyed that massive multiple orgasm, but soon shame would wash over me. Your cock was pulsating deep inside my soaked, used cunt; I panted as you did the same. I was starting to feel embarrassed. I actually came on  your cock, squirted like a bitch in heat and now what was I supposed to do or say? I was hoping you wouldn't mention it, but you like mind games too much. I could feel my face turning red from humiliation. I told you , when you said you would make me cum again, that I couldn't. When I heard you tell me that you were going to, I started to get annoyed. You were still inside of me as you told me this and as I protested another orgasm. You then shoved your tongue in my mouth to shut me up. I groaned back in your mouth as you started to rub my clit again. Of course it felt good but I was still a little tender. You didn't pull out of me, instead kept your cock lodged deep inside me as your balls rested on my ass. You kept me pinned, making sure I was in place. You kept on rubbing me and I tried to move and close my legs, but you held me in place. When I broke the kiss, I started to protest verbally.

I didn't look at you at all while I panted and moaned, just looked down. I felt so much shame! I wanted to crawl in a corner and die. Tears started to fill my eyes and I knew, if I blinked, my face would be covered with them. This was too much for me. I needed you tol stop and stop right fucking now! You were being stubborn and hurting my clit as you kept rubbing. I had no choice but to put up with this. I had to cum again; you were nolt going to let me up until I did. The thought came to my mind about faking it. I moaned louder and leaned my head back. I looked up at the ceiling as you rubbed me and kissed my neck, I just wanted to leave this whole damn city all together. How could I ever go back to normal from here? How much more did I have to put up with?  Was my father ever going to come back? I panted and tried to focus but I knew nothing was gonna happen. I needed to make you THINK something was about to happen, that I was about to cum again like I was some sort of machine. No, I was not going to actually cum this time.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #250 on: May 03, 2021, 10:49:05 PM »
When you leaned your head back and started to moan loudly I grinned.  I drained my glass and then leaned down to your neck, kissing and biting softly as I continued to rub your clit.  When I was fucking you and you were fucking me back and enjoying what I was doing to you, your legs were all but wrapped around me, your heels on my ass and pulling me deeper into you.  Now your legs have fallen away and I know the only reason that they’re still wide open is because I’m between them with my thick cock firmly wedged up your pussy twitching and throbbing, though not yet starting to go soft.  Although it will do soon.  I growled onto your neck as I kissed and bit at your skin and you continued to moan unnaturally loudly for what I’m doing to you - simply rubbing your clit and lavishing some attention on your neck.  Something - instinct, perhaps - tells me that you’re not into this a second time and that your moaning is not completely genuine.  Are you faking it so that I’ll be done quicker?  You’re a smart girl - that much I’ve learned about you already - and I’m sure you’ve thought about faking an orgasm to get me to leave you alone.  But I’m not sure you’d have the balls to actually do it.  So I’m torn between believing your moans and gasps and not believing them.  Either way, I rub harder at your clit.  One way to outsmart you if you are going to fake it would be to actually make you cum again.

Through the closed door I hear my office phone ringing.  I block it out because I’m busy making sure that I force another orgasm out of you - I want your tight little pussy to clench on my cock again like it did when you were squirting your juices all over me.  The phone rings half a dozen times and then falls silent, then I hear Adam’s voice, muffled by the walls and closed door, as he answers the phone and speaks to the caller.  I can’t make out anything he’s saying, though I’m not trying all that hard to listen since I’m still enjoying having my cock buried deep inside you while I rub your clit.  My lips move down your neck to your shoulder and your collarbone, then move lower still to your breast.  As my tongue swirls around your left nipple and I’m just about to take it between my teeth and tug on it, I notice that Adam has fallen silent in my office.  I continue on, biting down on your nipple hard enough that you’ll feel some sensation of pain that is likely to arouse you but not likely to actually hurt. When I tug at your nipple I feel a hint of a clench of your inner walls on my cock, which spurs me on to nibble and bite more at your nipple as I groan onto your breast and you let out some more of your exaggerated moans. 

There’s a knock at the door which is swiftly followed by Adam’s voice, loud and clear this time. 

“May I come in, Mr Morgan?” he enquires.

I know that he won’t come into the room unless I tell him to, but I also know that he wouldn’t disturb me unless it was urgent.  I don’t reply immediately.  Instead, I lean up from your breast and glance at your face, noting your sigh and expression of relief that you’ve been saved from being forced to cum for me again.  Quickly, I pull back from you, my thick, softening cock sliding out of your vagina coated in your juices. 

“Yeah, come in,” I call, quickly tucking my cock away in my shorts and fastening my pants while you fumble with the straps of your dress trying to cover your breasts before he comes into the room. 

The door swings open and Adam enters and I can see by the look on his face and the direction of his eyes that he’s caught a glance of your right breast just before you pulled your dress up over it.

“What’s wrong?” I ask him as he steps further inside, no doubt trying to look up your dress to see if he can also get a look at the delight that awaits between your thighs.

“Ben is calling, he says it’s urgent.”

I sigh.  “Ok, take Ava up to her room while I go and speak to Ben,” I tell him.  He doesn’t even attempt to hide his smirk when, as you hop down off the table that I just fucked you on, I bend down and pick your panties up off the floor and hand them to you.  His smirk doesn’t go unnoticed by you or me, and nor does your face flushing red go unnoticed by me or Adam. 

“This way, Miss,” he says, holding his arm out in the general direction of the door that leads out to the grand hall.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2021, 01:04:43 PM »
It was like  I was saved by the interruption that Adam caused by knocking on the door. There was no way I was going  to be able to cum again and you were not taking no for an answer. I was immediately trying to cover myself from his eyes, but he still looked. I was being treated like a whore in this house and now I was developing a reputation. You got your cock inside your pants just as he walked in, but his eyes were focused on my nipple that was exposed. Adam walked in and explained how Ben called and it was urgent. My heart dropped. What if it had something to do with my father? I wanted to ask but I knew now was not the time to do so. You sighed and told him to take me up to my room, which he nodded and walked towards me.

I felt tense. When Adam came over and reached for me, I sneered at him and took a few steps back. I wanted to ask what happened and if it had something to do with my dad. My eyes started to whell up with tears at the crazy thoughts roaming through my head. When you picked up my panties and handed them to me, I blushed with humiliation. The smirk on Adam's face was pissing me off. I knew I had to keep my mouth shut. I wanted out of here with some sort of dignity left. I kept my head down as I followed Adam out and up the stairs to my temporary bedroom. I had a thought to make a run for it but you have guards outside too. I had no choice but to follow Adam with his stupid smirk. I just looked down the whole way up. The whole time, I felt your cum leaking out and sliding down my legs. Hopefully no one would see it! I was trying to walk in a way to where Adam wouldn't see your seed running down my legs.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #252 on: Today at 04:24:34 PM »
I chuckled a little when Adam beckoned you out and you took a few steps back from him while you fixed your dress, your panties in your hand.  I could see you glare at him as he smirked at you.  He knows full well that you just got railed in here - he wouldn’t have needed to see your exposed breasts or me handing your discarded panties to you to realise that.  It’s exactly why he never came back in the room after he showed Hatfield out.  I was hoping you were going to say something to one of us, to allow your smart ass mouth to run.  If you were to do that I might just let Adam have free reign over you when he gets you to your room.  Perhaps I will anyway.  It’ll do you good to know exactly what your place is here - I don’t want you to get used to the idea of it being gentle and passionate like it was just now every time you have sex in this house.  While you’re here you and your pussy belong to me and you will be used in whatever fashion takes my pleasure.  That bit you’re yet to learn.  My original idea tonight over dinner was to let Hatfield fuck you if he agreed to keep his shit out of my bars.  That might have been an interesting show to watch had I decided to let it happen. 

Adam left the room with you following obediently behind him, your gaze firmly fixed on the floor as you both climbed the stairs.  I stood at the bottom and watched you ascend, your dress, that barely covered your ass anyway, was not nearly enough to cover your modesty as you climbed higher and higher.  I looked up your dress from the bottom of the stairs as you climbed and had a good, hard look at your pussy and the cum that was leaking out of you.  I grinned to myself and went into my office to take the call from Ben.  I heard Adam saying something to you as I strode away but by that time I was too far away and he spoke too quietly for me to hear.  But I doubt he was asking you out on a date.

The call from Ben was to tell me that your dad looked to be packing up and leaving.  He said he’d seen him throw boxes and a couple of suitcases into his car before heading away from your house at speed.  He was travelling North and Ben wanted to know whether he should continue following or not.  I told him to carry on while I checked some things out - there’s something in the back of my mind that tells me he’s skipping town but heading to a holiday cabin that he has somewhere, but I’m not completely sure of the facts  I hang up the call and grab my laptop from the safe, fire it up and log into the encrypted server where I keep all my sensitive documents.  When I open the folder that contains everything I have on your dad - and the file is fairly extensive since we’ve had some issues before - I see that he does have a cabin in the woods but there is nothing specific regarding its location or value. 

As I search the internet for anything and everything that I can dig up on your dad my eyes are distracted from the screen and I look towards the ceiling when I hear you yell something at Adam and he replies but, again, the voices are too muffled for me to make out the conversation.  I can only assume that he’s making some snide comment about you.  Or maybe he’s trying it on with you while he has you alone in your room.  It takes some digging to find what I’m looking for but, after a few minutes, I have the address of your dad’s cabin and how much he paid for it.  It’s an exclusive place in the woods in the Pacific NorthWest beside a man made lake.  And it ran him a little over half a million bucks.  It seems daddy is much more affluent than I thought.  This changes things.  I thought your whole family lived on a budget but now it seems as though you’re fairly well off.  Or at least your dad is.  I wonder how much you or your brothers know about it.  I call Ben back and tell him to stick with your dad, assuring him that he’ll be well rewarded for his efforts.  In the meantime, I need to do a full financial check on your family.  I wonder what else he’s been hiding. 
Stalky McStalkface

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980