In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Unhappily Ever After (With TeaseMe69)  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • Do you dare to look back?
Re: Unhappily Ever After (With TeaseMe69)
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2021, 10:31:01 PM »
I expected you to put up more of a fight but, to my surprise, when I told you to unpack your things, you did just that.  When you asked me if I really promised not to do those things again, I said yes - although that does depend on your future behaviour.  So when you started to unpack, I helped you to put your clothes away and then, once that was done, I put the bag back in the closet.  When I came back out to you, you said that you guess we can try this again.  I smiled warmly at you, though inside I was thinking ‘you’re damn right we’ll try this again.’  I came to you and wrapped my arms around you and took you into a warm, loving embrace.  Because I do love you, so my embrace was a genuine one.  I kissed the top of your head and my hands slid gently up and down your back reassuringly.  I held you for a few moments and then pulled back from you a little.  I brushed your hair back from your face and smiled at you.

“Why don’t we go for a walk along the lake.  It’s already a nice morning out, and we can go and get breakfast at the lakeside restaurant.  Weather like this, there’s sure to be some wildlife around or some people making fools of themselves on the lake trying to waterski or something.”

You smile up at me and, although I’m sure there’ll be plenty more fights between us over the coming months as you adjust to being a married, owned woman, this one, it seems, is over.  And since you’re still here, I will take it as a victory in my favor.  And, though you probably don’t realise it, you’ve set yourself a precedent.  Last night I hit you and raped you, then made love to you this morning despite you not being in the mood - you might even say that was me raping you for a second time - yet I talked you out of leaving and you’re still here wrapped warmly in my arms.  You smile again and I hold you just a little tighter.  You will likely see it as a warm display of love and affection but, in reality, it’s another subtle way of imparting my ownership of you.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 235
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2021, 05:43:51 PM »
You had a way of calming me down. During our two years of dating, I never got mad at you like this. We never had any hardcore fights like this one, only small and petty arguments that would end in the bedroom with us making love. I finally felt like I could relax and in your arms I did just that. You held me as we stood together and you just comforted me. It felt so good being in your arms, it was always my favorite place to be. It did sound like you were really sorry and that you indeed felt bad for what you did. You helped me put my clothes up and my bag up but something still felt off. When you brushed my hair away from my face, I smiled at you. You mentioned how we should go for a walk around the lake and that actually sounded like a good idea. When you brought up breakfast, I felt hunger and knew it was time to get on with our day.

"That sounds like a great idea." We would always walk after dinner, take your dog out for a nice long one before we watched a hockey game on tv. I still felt leery with you but I just pushed it down and tried to ignore the feeling. You smile back at me and hold me and we just stand and hold each other. Maybe this was something we could fix, we could just push forward and not bring last night up ever again. I loved it when you held me! I could stay in your arms all day and all night. This was the Mark I fell in love with!  In the back of my mind, I was wondering what our next argument or fight would be like. Would it be like last night again or like the past two years of our amazing courtship? I knew marriage was going to be a lot of working, but this was more work than I wanted.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2021, 10:13:08 AM »
It promises to be a nice day and a walk along the lake will work up a nice appetite by the time we get to the restaurant.  Finally I release you from my embrace, take you by the hand and lead you into the closet.  I look you up and down with a loving gaze and smile warmly at you.  “I’d like to see you in one of those thin summer dresses but I think it’ll be a little chilly out on the lakeside,” I tell you, turning my attention to your clothes and sliding items along the rail on their hangers.  I pull down a pair of your jeans that will both keep you warm and cling to the perfect curve of your ass.  Then I reach for a shirt that is equally a perfect fit around your pert breasts, but will also keep you warm on the lakefront.  “I think you should wear these,” I say with a smile, handing the garments to you.  “Why don’t you change into them while I take a shower?”

You smiled back at me, I think with relief that I’m not making you wear a dress in the cool morning air.  It will warm up later in the day, but even in the summer the mornings on the lake there’s always a chill in the air.  I lean down and place my lips carefully on yours, making sure to avoid the cut on your lip.  I’d love nothing more than to help you out of those baggy joggers and the sweater but I know that taking you out of your clothes will only get my cock hard again and it will end up with you on your back and me buried inside you.  I decide now is not the time so I pull away from you and go into the bathroom.  As I stand under the hot water, washing myself off and freshening up, I think that you seem much more relaxed this morning.  Good.  I’ll try and keep it that way for the day and I’ll have a go at training you some more tomorrow.  This is going to be a longer process than I thought, but if I’m going to have you under my power and completely at my mercy, I clearly need to take it slowly.  And be more subtle about it.  Once I’ve started to turn your mind towards how you should be, then the punishments will come when you don’t obey my rules.

I turn the shower off, dry myself off and wrap the towel around my waist.  I brush my teeth then head back out into the bedroom and find you in bra and panties still getting dressed.  Aside from the fact that I’m wondering what’s taken you so long to start getting dressed, my cock instantly stands to attention.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2021, 01:03:01 PM »
You walked me over to the walk-in closet to pick out something for me to wear. You've never expressed me wearing dresses before until now. I wanted to roll my eyes when you showed me a dress that you wanted me to wear. You pulled out a nice pair of jeans and a fitted top for me to wear. You leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back. I smiled at you and took the clothes you handed to me. I watched as you walked off to take a shower and I started to dress. Maybe today was going to be better. Maybe you were really sorry about what happened last night. I knew I had to be on guard with you now, I still loved you with my whole heart and wasn't ready for us to be over. I wanted to have a marriage like my older brother, Cal has. Him and his wife, Vanessa, are relationship goals! They always uplifted each other, especially in front of others and they always laughed and had fun. I wanted a love like that ever since he married her right out of high school. Our parents were still married after 30 years together, I wondered if they had a rough start like this?

I got fully dressed and made the bed while you washed up. I snuck in my purse and took a Xanax to steady my nerves and anxiety. For the two years of our dating, you never knew I was on Xanax for my nerves. Now, I needed one just to start the day with you. I put my tiny pill caseback in the pocket of the inside of my purse and sighed out. I knew friends and family were going to start calling us soon to hang out and do "couple" things. What would my friends think if I instantly filed for annulment or a divorce? I always cared too much about what people thought. When I heard the water turn off, I sat on the bed and started to scroll through Facebook and Instagram. You smiled at me and I smiled back; you dressed and I kept on scrolling as I was ready to go. "The weather does look good to go out." Small talk was always good to break any left over tension. I needed to keep us distracted so we could move on.. You mentioned how pretty I looked and started to dry off. "Do you think we can see Nicole and Chris this week?" Our best couple that we had fun hanging out with.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2021, 04:04:02 PM »
You agreed with me that the weather looked good for a walk along the lake.  I quickly dressed, stuffing my building erection into my boxer shorts before pulling on a pair of shorts and a plain, dark blue t-shirt.  I slip my bare feet into my sneakers, spray on some cologne and I’m ready.  As you scroll on your phone you ask if we can meet up with Chris and Nicole, a couple we hang out with quite often, later in the week.  They’re a pleasant couple, fun to hang out with and it’s usually fairly entertaining.  Plus Nicole is hot - not as hot as you but hot just the same.  And I’ve noticed you subtly checking her out on more than occasion when you thought I wasn’t looking.  Oh, you’ve never made a secret of the fact that you like girls as well as boys, which I’ve always found a bit of a turn on - especially when you’re checking out girls while we’re out somewhere. 

“Sure, why not,” I say with a smile as I hold out my hand for you to take, ready for us to go for our walk.  You look me up and down for a moment then then you stand and take my hand.  I lead you from the bedroom, collecting my own phone and the house keys on the way out, catching a glimpse of the empty dog bed beside the couch as we head to the front door, a sudden pang of guilt for not collecting our black Labrador and your ginger cat on our way home from the airport yesterday washes over me.

“I can’t wait to pick up Sophie from your sister’s house later,” I say, suddenly missing my pet as I open the door and step back, allowing you to exit first.  I know she would love this walk we’re about to go on and I resolve to come for an early morning walk to get breakfast again later in the week and bring Sophie along, too.  I’m sure the restaurant is dog friendly.

The sun is already climbing high into the clear, blue sky and, although there’s a slight chill in the air, it’s going to be a pleasant day.  Later, I know we’ll be glad of the air conditioning at home.  I take you by the hand and lead you down the drive to the lakeside path, making sure to stay beside you.  The lake is empty this early in the morning and, since there’s no wind to speak of, the water is calm with just a few ripples as it ebbs and flows at the low bank.  “I might have to take you skinny dipping this afternoon,” I tease, grinning broadly at you.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #95 on: April 05, 2021, 03:13:11 PM »
I was still leery of you. When you walked over and offered your hand to me, I didn't take it just yet. It may take some time before I ever start to feel normal around you again. You really scared me before and now it was as if I was waiting for you to snap. You were smiling at me and being sweet like always, but I still felt some type of way. You were ready to get our day started and so was I. I forced a smile and grabbed your hand and we walked downstairs together. I did miss the way I felt happy and giddy every time we held hands. I knew that I was probably making a mistake by giving you another chance. I wanted to try and put this behind me, but it was all I could think about. When were you going to snap again? I was looking at you as we walked down the stairs and you seemed pretty content.

I was looking forward to  visiting our friends. I just needed and wanted some distractions. Nichole was always so much fun to hang with and her husband was cool too."They are so much fun, aren't they?"  Maybe after some time, after a week things would be back to normal. You told me how you could not wait until we picked up Sophie, your black lab. "I miss Sophie." I truly did miss that dog, she was a good girl. The day was beautiful and bright and filled with the aroma of freshly cut grass. You joked about me skinny dipping and I laughed and of course said I wouldn't. Still walking on eggshells, maybe I would soon relax. "Maybe you should swim around butt ass naked then and let the fishes at your bits." I laughed and you laughed and it was starting to get better. "What should we have for dinner later? Do you want me to make a roast?

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #96 on: April 05, 2021, 05:53:37 PM »
You mentioned how Chris and Nicole were fun and I nodded my agreement as we made for the dirt path that runs alongside the lake.  It follows the line of the lake for a few hundred yards before moving back behind some trees and turning into a paved path before emerging back out at the lakeside.  You seemed to be settling back down with being around me now, matching my pace as we stroll slowly along the path, telling me that you miss Sophie.  But you looked at me with mock horror when I suggested going skinny dipping, returning the joke by telling me I should go and let the fishes at my bits.  We laughed together at your reply and I let go of your hand and reached around your shoulder and pulled you close to me, leaning down and placing a kiss on top of your head.  You asked me what I wanted for dinner and you suggested that you make us a roast.  That makes my tummy grumble in anticipation at the thought of that and I realise that I’m famished. 

“A roast sounds delicious,” I say as I notice a fish break the surface of the lake, probably looking for some food.  Almost immediately, three gulls land at the place the surface broke, though none of them look likely to be catching any breakfast any time soon.  “We’ll go to the store and get some groceries when we go and collect the cat and dog,” I tell you.  When I speak, I feel your shoulders relax against me as though a weight has been lifted from them. 

I stop suddenly, making you stop, too, since I had my hand clamped lightly around your shoulder.  You turn in surprise and look up at me, your mouth open ready to speak but I press my finger across your lips to shush you.  Then I turn you around by your shoulders so you’re looking at the opposite bank of the lake.  You gasp when you see what I saw.  A female elk with her young calf by her side lapping at the water’s edge.  “I wish I had my camera,” I whisper, taking in the sight and admiring the beauty of nature.  We watch until she leads her calf back into the woods and out of sight. 

“Come on, let’s go - I’m famished,” I say, taking your hand and leading you onwards.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2021, 04:13:03 PM »
I just wanted everything to go back to normal between us again. The past two years were magical, almost perfection. I guess that was the problem, it was a little too perfect. Those two years we never even  had so much as an argument. I should have listened to my father when he told me it wasn't normal to have a perfect man. I laughed it off then but maybe he had a good point after all. I hated this lingering feeling of dread, like I was scared of you and what was to come. I kept a smile on my face and acted as normal as I could. I love you so much and I just want us to have a happy life together. "This will be a nice day and seeing our friends is much needed." I thought about our day and what was ahead of us. Walk on eggshells so he doesn't get mad. I had to mentally tell myself over and over. I knew you looked happy because we made up.

You mentioned how roast sounded like a good idea and I smiled at you. I was trying like hell to look at you like I used to, but I just couldn't. Last night still weighed on my mind. It was like I had a small voice deep inside my ear canal telling me to run. Maybe I should leave because it could get worse. I was conflicted and fighting a mental battle on what to do. I just needed you to think I was happy and over what happened last night. I knew I would never ever get over what you did. How can we work if I wasn't able to move past it? You told me how hungry you were and I smiled and said the same.I needed to pretend, fake it until Ican make it! I clutched on to your hand  and followed you towards the kitchen.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980