In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The abduction of Hannah B Part 2 (the transformation)  (Read 703 times)

Offline sexy in leggings

• Rep: 4
  • Tease
The abduction of Hannah B Part 2 (the transformation)
« on: December 02, 2020, 04:21:50 AM »
Justacaveman777 checked his inbox , looking over his options he chose to alter Hannah's 34b breasts to a 36c , her hair from brunette to platinum blonde permanent make up and plump lips . He sent his reply back and a minute later received confirmation that his request's are to begin in an hour

Back at the facility Hannah struggle's to free her self and a long with all the other captured girls screaming for help thru her gag . Two men enter her cell picking her up from the floor and carry her off to start to phase 1 of her transformation . In a make shift operation room she's placed on a table , the men teasing her about what's about to happen one of the men place's a training collar on her neck a shock collar for training dogs . The man presses the button on the controller Hannah screams in pain as she flops up and down banging her head on the metal table over and over the men laugh watching in amusement . She's told it will happen again if she trys fighting back as they remove her bindings when she realizes her arms and legs are free her mind gos into fight and flight mode swinging her left hand up towards one of the men her fingers just barely touching is cheek scratching the side of his face . At the same time she grabs the other man between his legs squeezing his testicles as hard as she can he falls to the floor in pain she starts to try to get off the table only to feel the pain from an other chick from the collar falling back on the table banging her head a few more times on the table after the man let's go of the button she is tightly strapped to the table. The injured man is helped out of the room as Hannah's scrubs are cut from her body her gag is removed

She screams what's going on why am I here

Her question gos on answered as a ring gag is placed placed in her mouth her lips are injected with a form of gel she screams in pain as she feels her lips swell up . With nothing said the man tightly holds a rag over her nose and mouth Hannah screaming she starts getting tired slowly roll up  as she falls asleep. ( At least her captors spare her the pain of having implants put in) (sorry I was having a hard time trying to writing that part out)

After her implants are in she is unstrapped from the table a permanent tanning salution is sprayed all over her body some time later her permanent make up is applied. The final her long brunette hair is bleach and dyed platinum blonde. The ring gag is removed and the gel which was injected into her lips has formed to give her lips a new shape a ball gag is inserted in her mouth her hair is styled with pigtails . She's moved back to her cell and tied to a chair a full length mirror is placed in front of her as she starts waking up. Groggy she lifts her head up moaning from the pain she feels from her breasts every time she breaths with blurry eyes she looks around she sees someone setting in a chair in front of her as her eye sight starts to clear  .she screams as her eyes widen as she realizes it's her.

To be continued
From The Walking Dead

( Rick Grimes)
Do you know why you do the things you do?

Merle Dixon
No I don't, I'm a dam mystery to myself at times

Offline Kylie

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • n00b
Re: The abduction of Hannah B Part 2 (the transformation)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 06:21:56 AM »
You have great ideas here.   I like the auction format and the way the winner can choose options like she is just a product to use.

Offline sexy in leggings

• Tease
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 12:53:05 PM »
Thank you , this is a first for me and actually after I submitted it was like why did I do that. Was and still thinking I'm getting laughed at over it
From The Walking Dead

( Rick Grimes)

Merle Dixon

Offline TheYellowKnight

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 28
  • Dark dark yellow
    • Test
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 08:28:34 AM »
It's a hot scenario.  Imagine being able to customize her,  and then the anticipation of waiting for delivery would feel like such along wait.

Thank you for writing your first story!

I hope you keep writing ther next parts to express more of your ideas.

Offline sexy in leggings

• Tease
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 12:05:53 PM »
I am , just having/ getting more ideas and trying to put them down

Thank you
From The Walking Dead

( Rick Grimes)

Merle Dixon

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 44
  • n00b
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2020, 04:36:07 PM »
Yeah,  definitely continue,  i want to see what's next!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980