In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Raping Femboys  (Read 328 times)

Offline BrownBitchBoy

• Rep: 8
  • Submissive Boytoy
Raping Femboys
« on: April 02, 2021, 10:08:57 PM »
I've been looking at some doujins recently and there are some amazing ones that just made me think "I wish I was in his place so bad".

I'm just wondering if there are any guys here that would love to rape and abuse a femboy. I like being on the other end, personally.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 10:11:55 PM by BrownBitchBoy »

Offline YoungHunter

• Find ’Em, Bind ’Em
  • Rep: 2
  • n00b
Re: Raping Femboys
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 04:22:17 PM »
The benefits of me being pansexual are that my fantasies are distributed equally among the genders. I would love to rape a tight femboy. Maybe lock him in chastity and apply some CBT while I fill his hole, making him love every moment of the abuse. Would have to think out the fantasy further.

Offline BrownBitchBoy

• Submissive Boytoy
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 08:07:51 PM »
The benefits of me being pansexual are that my fantasies are distributed equally among the genders. I would love to rape a tight femboy. Maybe lock him in chastity and apply some CBT while I fill his hole, making him love every moment of the abuse. Would have to think out the fantasy further.

CBT is a little too much for me but in terms of physical pain, I would love being slapped around or getting flogged.

Offline moriarty555

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 03:21:26 PM »
I'm mostly het, maybe 95% or so, but yeah, there's absolutely hotness in some of the femboy rape manga. The tomgirl tag on your favorite H-manga site has a lot of good stuff with some forced gender play and rape too!

Offline BrownBitchBoy

• Submissive Boytoy
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2021, 09:27:42 PM »
I'm mostly het, maybe 95% or so, but yeah, there's absolutely hotness in some of the femboy rape manga. The tomgirl tag on your favorite H-manga site has a lot of good stuff with some forced gender play and rape too!
They sure do! I like reading them and imagining I'm the tomgirl being raped.

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 122
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 03:12:45 PM »
I am absolutely bisexual, at least when it comes to nonconsentual fantasies, and categorically love the idea of taking a pretty little femboi.

Of course, I'd also want to trap her in chastity so the only way (s)he can climax is through prostate stimulation, but that's an entirely different kink altogether (no it isn't) (yes it is) (no it ...)
  :rofl:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 16
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2021, 07:22:19 PM »
Yeah I fantasize about raping crossdressers, transexuals, femboys and twinks often.

Offline BrownBitchBoy

• Submissive Boytoy
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 05:37:55 AM »
A cool aspect I realize that you cant get from girls, is being able to visibly see your victims' cock get uncontrollably hard from being forced upon that you get to shame him for enjoying it.

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 49
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 07:33:21 AM »
Yeah I fantasize about raping crossdressers, transexuals, femboys and twinks often.

In what context though? Dickgirls?
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter
I prefer the On 'Er System = we all get on 'er and have a ride! - Ray
Back pain is such bs and shouldn't be allowed. - Ingenue

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 05:31:41 PM »

Both male to female and female to male trans I don't discriminate

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 06:25:59 PM »

I mean when you think about us, do you think about us as as our assigned gender or as how we identify? Eg. If you thought about raping me, in your mind are you raping a man or a woman?

I only ask because of mine and others' experiences with trans chasers either treating us as objects (and not in a fun way either) or viewing trans women as glorified sissy boys and not actual women, and you grouping trans folk with crossdressers and such makes me wary.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 06:29:24 PM by Trill »
That's not quite the Roddenberry vision of the Federation, but I can live with it. - SoftGameHunter

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2021, 06:11:59 PM »

I mean when you think about us, do you think about us as as our assigned gender or as how we identify? Eg. If you thought about raping me, in your mind are you raping a man or a woman?

I only ask because of mine and others' experiences with trans chasers either treating us as objects (and not in a fun way either) or viewing trans women as glorified sissy boys and not actual women, and you grouping trans folk with crossdressers and such makes me wary.

If I were raping you I'd see  it as raping a woman a nice mature one on top of that. I see trans as whatever gender they identify as.

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2021, 09:47:00 PM »

If I were raping you I'd see  it as raping a woman a nice mature one on top of that.

:rofl: if you consider mid-thirties mature, sure

Offline BrownBitchBoy

• Submissive Boytoy
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2021, 03:52:24 AM »
I need this...

Offline Rage

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2021, 01:44:09 AM »
Love the style of Seki Sabato and the situations he puts them in. Here's one who gets raped by his gf's dad :fap:

There's just so much to like, as OP mentioned seeing their erect penises from sexual assault is such a turn on...well, both the character and the viewer.

Also I like resistance, boys would have a higher chance of fighting back harder.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980