In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Monsters you Create  (Read 755 times)

Offline PlaysWithKnives

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 51
  • {Archon1980}
The Monsters you Create
« on: April 15, 2021, 06:37:18 PM »
WARNING!! THEMES OF MEDICAL TORTURE AND SNUFF

This story came from mixing a bit of rape, blackmail, rape-revenge, medical torture and snuff in a blender - this is what came out.  Not for the faint of heart or the squeamish...you have been warned.
[/size]

The Monsters You Create

“Come on baby, you know you want this.  You want to feel me inside you” said Thomas, Brandy’s date to the college frat party.  He had her pinned down to the bed and was roughly pawing at her breasts over her pink slip dress as she writhed and struggled to free herself.  “No! Thomas I said No!” she screamed and pleaded, already knowing no one could hear her over the thumping bass coming from downstairs.  She had been flattered when Thomas asked her out; he was from a rich and well-connected family and was popular on campus while she was just a regular girl.  She was in her junior year and studying hard in order to get into medical school.  She was never invited to parties, so when Thomas had asked she had jumped at the chance to get out of her dorm for once.  Now she was seriously regretting that decision. 

Ignoring her panicked cries, Thomas held her hands above her head with one of his, using the other to slide her dress up over her thighs.  “I’m going to give it to you, you little slut”. He used the weight of his knees to force himself in between her legs and ripped her flimsy lace panties off with one hard pull.  “Why Thomas, whyyyy are you doing this? I thought you liked me?” Brandy sobbed as he undid his pants, freeing his penis.  “You? Liked You?  You are a nobody.  A nothing.  You should be thrilled that I’m going to fuck you”.  “Please please please don’t do this”, she whimpered, “I’m a virgin, please.”   Thomas grinned, “Even better”, he said as he lined himself up with her slit, “that means I’m going to fuck you raw.”

“Noooooooo you can’t do this!”, screamed Brandy as Thomas roughly entered her virgin hole with a vicious thrust.  “You’ll remember this night for the rest of your life”, Thomas sneered at her “You’ll never get me out of your head”.  No matter how hard she struggled, his overpowering weight and strength kept her firmly under him.  Pumping into her, his hand delivered a stinging slap to her cheek. “You can’t get away from me, bitch! I get to do whatever I want to you, so you’d better be still and enjoy the ride!” 

Brandy went limp, crying soft tears as Thomas roughly violated her.  It was only a few minutes before he stiffened and grunted, spilling his seed inside of her.  He pulled out, wiped his penis on her dress and zipped up before turning and walking to the door.  He rapped on the wooden frame and cried out “I’m done with this one, who’s next?”.  As the door opened to admit one of Thomas’s friends, Thomas leered at Brandy.  “You’re in for a long night sweetheart.  Every girl should remember her first train so I’m going to record it all for you, you lucky little slut.” 

12 years later

“Good morning Dr. Graves, you’re looking fine today.  When are you going to finally let me take you out and show you a good time?” said Daniel, one of the many investigators employed at the medical examiners office where Brandy worked.  He made a habit of leering at her every morning and pestering her to go on a date.  Brandy heard that he had quite a bad reputation among the office ladies who had taken him up on his offers; one girl swore he had drugged her drink.  Luckily she called a friend to get her before anything happened.  “No thank you, Daniel, it’s not a good idea for me to date right now, as I’ve told you before”, she sighed. 

She quickly moved down the hall to her office to review the list for the day.  “Excellent, another busy day.  10 cases.  2 homicides, 3 overdoses, 3 suicides and 2 from a motor vehicle accident.” She changed into her scrubs, gowned up and entered the morgue, eager to begin the day’s work.  Today she had the added duty of teaching two young medical students about forensic autopsy.  She chuckled under her breath, both girls looked uncomfortable and green around the gills.  “All right ladies, if you would be so kind as to join me at table two, we have a textbook case here of suicide by hanging.  Now, which one of you can tell me how many pounds of pressure on the neck it takes to cut off blood flow through the jugular veins?  The carotid arteries? No? How about the trachea? Fracture of what bone is considered suspicious for throttling versus hanging?  Nothing?  Well,  I can see you both are unprepared.  You can try again tomorrow after you read chapters 14, 24 and 25 from Spitz and Fischer Medicolegal Investigation.  It’s only 300 pages so it shouldn’t take you long.  The text is in my office, please read in there for the rest of the day.  You’re dismissed”.  With dismay, the girls exited the morgue. 

At the end of the day, Brandy made her way to her office, stopping just before the door.  She could hear the girls talking, and they were talking about her.  “I heard that she was raped in college, and she had to go to therapy for months” said one.  “Did they ever catch who did it?” said the other.  “No, rumor has it that the guy who did it was super rich and lawyered up, and all the evidence ended up getting tossed!”.  “Oh Jesus, that’s horrible.  No wonder she’s such a bitch.  Now it all makes sense, what I’ve heard about her”. “What? What did you hear?”. “Well, in medical school she would always stay late, even after a 16-hour shift.  She spent her time scrubbing into extra surgery cases and volunteering in the trauma bay. Everyone was surprised when she went into pathology instead of surgery.  I’m guessing that her own trauma made her want to help other victims, like herself, and that’s why she works as a medical examiner now.  To help solve murders and get justice for victims”.  Brandy smiled to herself, laughing under her breath, and entered her office.  “Alright girls, I expect you two will be better prepared tomorrow.  You may leave for the day.  Be back here at 7 am sharp!”

Later that evening, Brandy was still in her office working on the mountain of paperwork that never seemed to lessen.  The phone rang, breaking her intense concentration. “I wonder who would be calling my office at this time of night?” she thought as she picked up the receiver and said, “This is Dr. Graves”.  A deep male voice chuckled on the other end of the line.  “So, it’s true.  I heard that little Brandy was a big shot doctor now, but I almost didn’t believe it.  You remember me, slut?”. Brandy’s grip on the phone turned to iron, her face expressionless as she forced herself to remain calm. “Yes, yes I do Thomas.  You made it quite hard for me to forget”. Brandy’s fingers started to tremble holding the phone.  “Good, that’s good.  Myself, I’ve been in a bit of a rough patch lately.  Have some gambling debts that need paying and my parents won’t help me out.  But then I heard about you and figured you must be loaded with cash these days, eh?  So I figured I’d give you a ring… I have a little something that I think you’d be very interested in buying”.  With a slight crack in her voice, Brady replied “Oh, and what would that be Thomas?” “Weeellll, I saved a recording of the little party you and I had that one night….figured,  maybe you want to buy it off me for, say,  50,000 dollars.  And if not… I could always release it online…though that might be bad for your career now wouldn’t it?" Forcing herself to remain composed, she cleared her throat and said in a meek tone “No Thomas, I wouldn’t want that.  I’ll pay.  But it will take me a few days to get that kind of money together”.  “I’ll give you two days, cunt.  Then I want my money or I’m uploading this video.  And don’t even think about calling the cops.  I still know a lot of powerful people and I can make a lot of trouble for you if you don’t play nice”.  Thomas then gave Brandy the location and time where the exchange would be made and hung up.  With shaking hands, Brandy put down the phone.  The day had come, the day she had known would come.  It was finally time.

At 11 pm sharp, a woman walked down the alleyway.  Dressed in dark clothes, a hood pulled tight around her face and carrying a backpack.  Thomas was waiting in a doorway, watching her approach.  Stupid bitch.  She always was weak.  Probably should’ve asked for more money.  As the woman neared, Thomas stepped out of the doorway to stand in her path.  “Hey girlie, you got something for me?” he said with a leer.  The leer quickly turned to dismay as he felt a needle dart into his neck; followed by an overwhelming feeling of sleepy warmth.  “Wha the fuck”, he slurred before falling hard to the ground and losing consciousness.  Brandy stepped from behind Thomas, recapping the syringe and putting it in her coat pocket.  She turned to the homeless woman she had approached earlier, a woman of similar height and build, “You did good, now help me get him up on the gurney in my van and you can have your $200”.

Consciousness returned slowly…. Mmmm, what happened? My head is killing me.  Wait, why can’t I move?  Why can’t I SEE?? Why does it feel like there’s a tube jammed down my throat?  What are all these noises???

“Ah, I see you are finally awake.  No doubt you have some questions.  Allow me to provide some answers”.

Is that Brandy?

“Currently, I have you strapped to a gurney in my autopsy suite. Your eyelids are taped shut. I have you on an IV drip of pancuronium which paralyzes all the muscles in your body.  Unfortunately you require a ventilator to breath, but you’ll retain full consciousness and…sensory capability.  I’ve also attached a number of devices to monitor your vital signs.  This will allow me to assess your level of consciousness, and if I determine it to be slipping, I will inject a bit of epinephrine to….bring you back around so to speak.  I don’t want you to miss any of the fun we’ll be having.” 

Vision returns as the tape is lifted, readjusted to hold his lids open; he sees her face above his, wearing a twisted smile.  He feels a gentle caress as her hand cups his cheek, hears her soft laughter as she says “I’d tell you to be still and enjoy the ride…” Slap!, feels the stinging pain on his cheek as she smirks and continues “But you don’t really have  a choice now do you?”.

Fucking bitch! I swear to god you’re going to regret ever messing with me when I get out of this!

Thomas’s rage grows as she moves out of his field of view. Fruitlessly he tries to move, growing angrier as his body refuses to cooperate. 

Brandy moves to the equipment cabinets and ponders her choices; finally selecting an assortment of scalpels, razor tipped scissors, twine, a mallet and a heavy electric bone saw.  Placing her instruments on a rolling metal tray, she approaches the gurney once again. 

Thomas sees Brandy reappear over him, twirling a scalpel absentmindedly in her fingers.  Quiet and thoughtful for a moment, she finally speaks. “I used to be a normal girl…I had faith in humanity, just wanted to help people and make the world a better place, you know? I suppose I should thank you for what you did, you and your friends.  I was so naïve, so innocent.  You showed me another side and ….as my body healed, my mind…it twisted, became…fascinated by pain, terror and humiliation.  I had to hide these thoughts well…so no one would think I was cracking up.” She taps her finger on the side of her head as she continues, “But I’ve always been a smart girl.” She laughs cruelly and looks thoughtful again, “It amused me to no end, how my fascination with seeing others in pain, learning just how much punishment the human body could take was misconstrued as selflessness.  Nevertheless, I knew these thoughts…these proclivities…were distasteful.  I swore to myself to never let this side show, but then…then, you called.  And Thomas, dear Thomas,” Brandy smiled her twisted smile, “this was just too good an opportunity to pass up.  You created this monster, and now I’m going to show you what I’ve learned.”

Fuck…fuck, fuck, fuck…fucking bitch is crazy!!!

Thomas’s thoughts race as he starts to become concerned.  Brandy moves out of his field of view again, down towards his legs.  He hears scissors snipping and cloth ripping and the cool morgue air hitting the now exposed bare skin of his legs.  Fingers run up and down his legs as he hears Brandy moving things around on her tray. “You once told me that I couldn’t get away from you” CRACK! – sudden dull horrible overwhelming pain erupts from his right kneecap – “Let me return the favor.” CRACK! – Thomas screams internally as his left kneecap shatters as well.

Brandy takes a moment to admire her handiwork.  Thomas’s knees were a mangled mess, bloody bone fragments showing through breaks in his skin where she viciously applied the mallet.  Her eyes narrow and she grins savagely as she turns to drop the mallet on her tray, picking the scalpel back up.  She looks at Thomas’s frozen face, eyes blankly staring at the ceiling…knowing he must be in incredible pain.  She flashes to a memory of that face, leering over her and suddenly snaps, hand raising to stab his thighs with the scalpel, laughing hysterically, “I get – STAB – to do – STAB – what- STAB – ever- STAB - I WANT TO DO TO YOU!!!” she yells, spit flying out of her mouth with the force of her voice.

Gaaahhhhh! Nooooo please stop! BITCH! STOP! Fuck you…just stop, pleeaaseee!

Brandy suddenly stops, collecting herself.  She shakes her head a little, smiles and says “So sorry about that Thomas! I lost my temper a little and we can’t have you bleeding out just yet.” Moving up to his abdomen, she selects the scissors from her tray and slowly snips Thomas’ shirt up the middle, exposing his belly.  She turns and selects a fresh scalpel from the tray. With one long, deep stroke she creates a long incision in his abdomen, slicing through skin, muscle and fat to expose the internal organs beneath.  She flicks her eyes up to check the monitors and with savage glee, notes Thomas’ heart rate is going through the roof.  “Awwww, did that hurt? I’m so sorry”, she laughs and continues “but if you thought that was real pain, you’re quite mistaken…I’m going to give that to you now”.

OhGOD nononononono pleaaaaseeeeee I’m sorry I’m so sorry sorry just stop!!!

Thomas continues to scream inside his head, as the new sharp and searing pain emanating from his stomach consumes him.

Brandy turns back to her tray, dropping the scalpel, and cuts a length of twine with the scissors.  As she works and turns back to hover over his belly, she rambles “During my training, I learned many things…have you ever heard of acute mesenteric ischemia Thomas?” Brandy shakes her head, “Probably not.  Let me explain…when a clot lodges in the mesenteric artery…that’s the one that supplies blood to the intestines…blood flow stops, and the intestines begin to die.  They start to rot right inside your own body!  It’s excruciatingly painful, so I’m told.”

Brandy thrusts her hand into the gaping wound and begins to rummage around Thomas’ guts, fingers searching for the artery underneath his organs.  She laughs again and sneers, “You feel me inside you Thomas?  Don’t you like it??”.  Her fingers finally locate the correct spot and she inserts her other hand into the gap to swiftly tie the twine around, cutting off the flow of blood.  Retracting her hands and wiping them off on his tattered shirt, she glances at the monitors and frowns.

AaaahhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!! AHHHHHH!!! PLEAAASEEEEE NO MORE!

Thomas is in agony as she paws through his belly, the pain suddenly becoming overwhelming, obliterating his ability to form coherent thoughts – he can only scream and beg inside his head now.  The pain ratchets up and up and his vision begins to gray out.

Brandy moves quickly, uncapping a syringe of epinephrine and injecting it into the IV. She watches the monitors closely.  After a few moments, she nods to herself, satisfied.  She leans over Thomas’ face and looks into his glassy eyed stare, smiling, “There he is! Almost lost you there for a minute didn’t I?  That’s a no-no Thomas,” Brandy wags her finger in front of his eyes, “You need to be awake and alert for the big finish!”. 

NoooNOOOOOO

Brought unpleasantly back to full consciousness, the adrenaline runs through him, making his heart race and pain intensify.  His body, his sanity – he can’t take much more of this torture and pleads for death inside his mind.

Returning to her tray once again, Brandy selects a fresh scalpel and the heavy bone saw.  She moves around the gurney to behind Thomas’s head and runs her fingers through his hair gently.  “It’s almost over Thomas, I promise.  Just a bit more to go”.  Brandy applies the scalpel behind his right ear, dragging the tip in a curved line behind his head to just behind his left ear.  Gripping the top of the slit scalp, she tugs and pulls, working her way around, pulling and pulling his scalp up and finally down over his forehead, exposing his skull and covering his eyes with his own hair in the process. 

sosorrysorrysosorrypleasepleaseletmediiiiieeeeeee

Thomas is reduced to mindless gabbling and pleading as he’s scalped.  The loss of vision only serves to amplify his terror and suffering – he has nothing else to concentrate on now but his pain, the sudden high-pitched whirring he hears from behind his head.  He feels a vibration and smells a pungent burning smell.

Brandy holds the bone saw steady as she applies pressure, cutting through the bone and working her way around.  It’s a delicate process…cutting the skull open without accidentally damaging the fragile brain tissue below, but one she’s become proficient at with many years of practice.  Finished, she uses the blunt end of the scalpel to twist the cap free, lifting it away and placing it to the side.  She smiles in satisfaction; a smug and vicious smile, and looks at Thomas’s exposed brain – she gently strokes the vulnerable soft pink folds and crevices of his brain with her fingertips and leans forward to whisper in his ear, “You’ll remember this night for the rest of your life, Thomas…what little remains, that is”.  Her fingers stiffen, claw-like and push in, slow and deep as she starts to laugh maniacally, screaming “You’ll never get MEEEE out of your head Thomas!!!”. 

Gaahhhhkkkkkkksorrrrryyyyyyaaaaackkkk……

Thomas smells the color blue, hears his own pain – random images flicker through his mind – his last coherent thought is gratitude for his death….then nothing.

Brandy pulps his brain with her fingers, watching the monitors with predatory eyes as Thomas’s vital signs plummet, then finally signal death.  Pulling her fingers out, she moves to remove the twine from his belly.  She wipes her hands off on his shirt again and retrieves a pair of bone shears and pliers.  Swiftly prying his teeth from his jaws and snipping his fingertips off, she puts the parts in a plastic baggy. 

Impatient to be away now that her fun is over, she forges some paperwork and rolls the gurney into a refrigerated room.  “Just another gang murder victim…how sad”, she says to herself as she cleans up, putting her borrowed equipment into her van.  She inspects the area one last time to ensure no suspicious messes remain, and exits, getting into her van and headed for a nearby densely wooded long stretch of road.  As she drives, whistling to herself, she picks a tooth - or a fingertip, one by one, throwing them out the window at random intervals. 

When the bag is empty, she turns and heads for home.  Turning the radio on, she sings along to the songs, cheerfully with a manic look in her eyes. “I think…I think tomorrow is going to be Daniels lucky day” she says with a slight smile.  She’s finally ready… ready to let herself out to play. 
I only ever cry to wash away the blood

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 58
  • n00b
Re: The Monsters you Create
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 08:35:50 PM »
Wow, so grisly and realistic.  I loved the last line and act, the retribution of always being in ones head, literally.

Offline PlaysWithKnives

• Inner Wanktum
  • {Archon1980}
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 06:21:00 PM »
Thank you @CheerCaptain18 , I tried to make it as realistic as possible.... and had fun coming up with things to do that tied back into what Thomas said to her in the beginning. Be very careful what you say to your fuckmeat   :kill: :evillaugh:

Offline CheerCaptain18

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 58
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 11:14:05 AM »
@PlaysWithKnives Not sure if you had someone in mind for Brandy.  But through the whole story, I couldn't help but think of that character from Bones.  Imagining her with some maniacal yet unempathetic face, the perfect facade for someone who endured the scars of that trauma...

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 761
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 11:53:18 AM »
The arrogance and assumption of untouchability, blinding him to the dangers of taking on someone who's literally trained in dismantling humans XD

The logic of the story and Brandy's mentality suggests Daniel might not survive his date... (Then again, he shouldn't have been pestering her or the other women)

Offline PlaysWithKnives

• Inner Wanktum
  • {Archon1980}
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 02:44:04 PM »
@kittyumbrass Yes, this exactly  :D
And yes....I do believe that the lecherous Daniel might not get quite the happy ending he would expect  :bat:

Offline RopeNRoughness

• Ropist
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 11
  • I like them wriggling in terror
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 11:09:07 PM »
That was really well-written, but I honestly had to skip through most of the torture scenes.  Well done, I think?  D-:

Offline PlaysWithKnives

• Inner Wanktum
  • {Archon1980}
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2021, 12:56:06 AM »
That was really well-written, but I honestly had to skip through most of the torture scenes.  Well done, I think?  D-:

Really Rope? You?  XD

Thanks for the “well written” feedback though lol

Offline RopeNRoughness

• Ropist
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 11
  • I like them wriggling in terror
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2021, 07:18:32 PM »
I can do brutal, but as soon as bone and viscera are exposed, my stomach is churning.  But take that as a compliment. =p

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980