In Chat Now:
  • Dirty Business (with Teaseme69) 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Dirty Business (with Teaseme69)  (Read 5513 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 237
Re: Dirty Business (with Teaseme69)
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2021, 06:40:56 PM »
Adam was being brave, a little too damn brave with me. "Get your fucking hands off me! I'm not a slut!" Tears started to stream down my face as I tried to stick up for myself. He was laughing at me which made me want to slap the shit out of him. I knew if I did that, I would receive one right back. "I shouldn't even be here! I want to go home." All he did was stand and watch me cry and have a small breakdown. I was so angry and confused as to why I was still here and why dad wasn't getting me the hell out.

"Poor little baby, all crying because she can't get her way." He was being mean and wouldn't leave my room.  I was wondering in the back of my mind, where you were and why Adam wouldn't just leave. I knew you were downstairs and most likely in your office. I stepped back from Adam to where he couldn't reach me with his touchy hand. He either knew he couldn't touch me or knew I would try to kick his ass in the process. Adam just laughed and started to turn for the door when I started to cry. When he left, I looked around and just sat on the bed wiping my face. The nerve of him trying to touch me! He walked out, calling me a 'bitch' and then shut the door behind him.

I sat just thinking about all this and how I was the one that had to be punished. My father's lies and misdeeds were getting me in trouble, not him. I was getting madder and madder at my father. He left me here! He abandoned me here with criminals. God knows what all of them have done and my father included. I waited and waited, being bored out of my mind. My anxiety was high and all I could think about was when this would be over for good. Everything was locked! All the windows and of course the door was locked behind Adam.

Soon the door unlocked and you entered with a cocky grin spread across your face. I wanted to punch you in that smug face! You made a comment about how it sounded like me and Adam were having fun. I gave you a look that could kill... I didn't say a damn word but just stared at you like I wanted to kill you. You then told me how we're going on a trip tomorrow and my expression changed. "What? Where are you taking me?" A sudden fear washed over me that maybe this was going to be a trip to where you drop me off somewhere. Maybe you plan on killing me because of my father.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2021, 09:34:49 PM »
A look of fear flashed across your face when I told you that we were going for a trip in the morning.  Clearly you think I’m going to do something bad to you; perhaps you’re thinking that I’m going to take you away somewhere and kill you.  That couldn’t be further from my mind.  You asked where I was taking you and the fear in your voice was clear as day.  I stepped over to where you sat on your bed and looked lustfully at your tearstained face.  There’s something about seeing a girl falling apart like this that really gets my blood rushing.  But right now I’m going to restrain myself and get some rest for the trip tomorrow.

“Oh it’s a surprise, Ava,” I say with a smirk.  “Don’t look so worried, we’re going for a hike by the lake.  It’ll be fun.”

I reach forward and wipe away your tears with my thumb as I speak, grasping at the side of your head slightly to stop you from flinching away from my touch.  My hold on your head remains once I’ve thumbed away your tears and I turn your head so that your eyes are forced to meet mine. 

“Nothing bad is going to happen to you.  I’m not keeping you here while your dad owes me money only to take you out in the wilderness to kill you.  And if I were going to do that, I’d do it here, not drive for two hours.” 

There’s almost a look of relief on your face but you’re clearly wondering why we’re going out to the lake; I’m sure you don’t think for a second that I’m taking you for a picnic or something.  I lean forward and press my lips against yours and, now that the booze is wearing off, I can feel your repulsion at my kiss.  I pull away and grin at you. 

“Get cleaned up and get some rest,” I tell you, smirking as I pull away from you, my eyes moving up and down as I admire the young, nubile body that I just ravished in my living room.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2021, 03:02:52 PM »
You seemed to be in good spirits as you told me what we were doing. You wiped away a few tears with your thumb. Everything about you was a mystery to me. Being here and my father was all just on big cluster fuck! The buzz was wearing off and I was feeling more and more ashamed of myself. You told me not to look so worried and told me about the lake. Why would we go to the lake? What was there that I needed to be a part of? "Hiking?" I looked down at what I was wearing; the slutty dress that I had on was not hiking clothing. Why the fuck would we hike? More tears fell and you wiped them away as you continued to tell me our plans for tomorrow morning. 

You told me to get cleaned up and get some rest, but how could I rest? My head was clearing up and I knew I wasn't going to rest. "Please, I just want to go home. Stop all this." You stand up to leave but I reach and grab your arm. "Please let me go. I won't tell a soul what happened!"

I started to sob again because everything was just coming down on me like a tidal wave. I wanted to be in my own house, my own bedroom and crawl under the covers."I won't tell a soul, I promise!!"  You looked more than annoyed with me as you yanked your arm away from my grasp.

"This can't go on. You can deal with my father, I have nothing to do with this. Please, I beg you to let me go!" I knew you weren't going to let me just go home, but I had to beg. You sneered at me and told me 'no' as you walked out of the room. You left me crying inside a cold room with a locked door.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #258 on: August 01, 2021, 01:03:49 PM »
All you kept telling me as I stepped back away from you was that you wanted to go home.  Begging and pleading with me like it was going to have some effect on me now that it hasn’t had in all the other times you’ve begged and pleaded with me to let you go.  You promise over and over that you won’t tell anyone about what’s happened here.  Really, by now, you should know that even if you went to the cops and told them every single thing I’ve done to you I pay them enough in bribes and kickbacks that they’re more likely to arrest you for wasting their time.  I grinned at you when you told me that it wasn’t your fault and that I can speak to your father about all this and let him deal with it.  Really, you should think yourself lucky that you’re a girl because if it had been your brother looking after the store that day, I would have had Ben put a bullet in his head.  But, I think, your father being forced to watch his precious little girl being raped right in front of him sent a more powerful message.  I think if I’d just killed you and left you there like I would have your brother, I think he’d have just moved on.  Now, it’s clear he’s rattled since he’s taken to the hills and run away.

As I reach the door to your room, still listening to you begging to be let go, I smirk at you and look you right in the eye.  “No.” is all that I say before stepping out of the door and closing it behind me, making sure to lock it before heading to my own bedroom.

In the shower of my en-suite, the memory of fucking you on the table in the living room come flooding back into my mind.  I close my eyes and replay every single thrust on the black canvas of my eye lids.  I can all but see me fucking you as clearly as I’m watching a movie on the latest HD TV.  I can see the look of pleasure on your face as you’re feeling my thick cock sliding into you over and over, the alcohol knocking down your inhibitions as you willingly spread your legs for me and let me fuck you.  I stand in the shower with the steaming, hot water cascading over my body and feel my cock swell and stiffen at the memory.  I try to think about other things to make my erection wane and soften but the thoughts of your young, nubile body and your amazingly tight pussy won’t subside.  I turn off the water and step out of the shower, towelling myself down before going to the wash basin and wiping away the steam on the mirror. I go back into my bedroom and look at the key to your room sitting on the nightstand beside my bed.  I think of you alone in your locked room, my cum probably still leaking out of you from earlier.  I stride to the nightstand and grab the key.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2021, 06:48:22 PM »
You left me all alone again in my room with the door locked behind you. How long was I supposed to be here? We were going to have a long day tomorrow, so I guess I did need rest. I was wide awake and the sun wasn't even set yet but I was grounded to this room. I wasn't planning on falling into bed and going off to sleep by whatever time it was. I just walked around and looked at every corner of the room. I knew I could not get out of here, but I still tried to find a way out. I walked over to the windows and saw that your watchmen were still standing around. It felt like a prison. The windows of course were still locked tightly and of course I was two stories up. What was I supposed to do, fall down and break every bone in my body?

I had no choice but to get some rest as I was ordered to. My head was pounding now from the booze. I slipped into the bed and under the covers and wrapped myself up like a burrito. At first I stared at the door and just watched it without a thought in my head. The tears then started to flow as I clung to the comforter, the very thing making me feel safe. Nothing here would keep me safe. Nothing at all was ever going to make me feel safe ever again, even if this does come to an end.

My mind was drifting around to what happened and how it happened. Why was I alone in the shop that day? Why did it have to be me  that ran into you? Mentally, I kept asking the same questions over and over in my head. I pondered how you could be so heartless towards me, a young woman. You knew I had nothing to do with my father's misdeeds. It just goes to show you do not have feelings, you do not have a heart. My eyelids were getting heavy finally and sleep was creeping up on me. I wanted to get some rest but then I was too leery to close my eyes. That door was locked, but anyone could get in here. I finally drifted off to sleep, no longer caring about the door.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980