In Chat Now:

Author Topic: No Place Like Home (Nix and the savage)  (Read 281 times)

Offline Nix

• Roleplayer
  • Rep: 3
  • n00b
Re: No Place Like Home (Nix and the savage)
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2021, 06:19:08 AM »
He could do this to her whenever he wanted. Abby’s rebellious, righteous fire calmed to simmer, almost completely squashed by pain and fear. She could not take another blow, she couldn’t. There was no escape, no hiding. Only submission, that was her only chance.

She told herself that she is submitting not because she is being weak. Not because the mare thought of the possibility of less pain sounded so divine. Not because she was scared shitless. It was because she needed time, to survive today so she could fight another day.

“Please, please… I give up…” her voice was so weak, so broken as she blindly grasped the floor till her hand landed on his shoe. She clutched it, turned towards it in her crawled-up position, her forehead landing to lean on the expensive leather, as she gulped air. “You win… you win..”

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 471
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2021, 06:28:28 AM »
I listen to you begging for the pain to stop.  It is a good thing you did, because I had been starting to lose myself in the violence.  Letting go like that is a very dangerous thing and can definitely take quite a bit of time to reign myself in after doing that. Yes, the brutality of what I am doing is so enjoyable that it is often hard for me to stop.  But I look down at your heaving body, wracked by sobs and the desire to gulp in as much air as possible to scream, moving and nearly naked and I think I have done all I need to.  Right now.  There will be other tests to come, more pain to come.

"Get up, on your feet.  Time to walk to your bedroom and your new life as a dutiful wife."  I gave you a smack on the ass.  Not with the belt this time but with just my hand.  Not hard either, it wouldn't hurt if I had not so abused you before.  I made a sound in my throat, a hungry and predatory low growl.  Because it felt so right in my hand, your ass.  "You were a virgin, so I know nobody has ever been in there.  You are going to have to beg your husband to take that virginity too."  The way I speak makes it obvious I am talking about making you beg for it out of pain, not a desire to be fucked in your heart shaped ass.

"The bruises are a good thing. A sign of growing up and being made a real woman."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Nix

• Roleplayer
  • n00b
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2021, 12:12:16 PM »
Abigail swallowed painfully as she registered his words. He wants to… she could not even imagine this blasphemy. There is no heir to be made by raping her in the ass, there was no winning, purpose for this… Except maybe to hurt her and humiliate her even more. Abby’s face contorted in disgust, she wanted to spit on his shoe but managed to control the raging emotions.

Slowly, she staggered up on her feet, keeping her head tilted low and letting her hair cover her face. Bruises, he mentioned… Those weren’t just bruises, it went far beyond that. So little disregard he had for her life, she was sure that if she didn’t submit, he would have beaten her to death. He still might. Hurt her, for certain, whenever he felt like it, he said.

Hugging herself for comfort more than modestly, Abigail slowly followed her husband across the room. She dared to take a quick, longing-filled look over her shoulder, towards the main entrance… so close yet so far away. A thousand thoughts flashed through her mind, the idea of running taunted her with possibilities. Maybe she’d make it. But what if she didn’t… Too scared to try anything, to say anything that would piss him off, she instead followed dutifully through the house and upstairs, his private chambers. She tried to remember the layout as she walked, so slowly, wincing with every step. Whenever she would move too slow for his liking, a belt cracked against her calves, making her hurry up.

As they entered the room, Abby carefully glanced around, gulping as she clocked the giant bed. She stayed still near the entry, waiting for the next instruction.

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2021, 05:52:03 PM »
There is something you learn when  your job is tricking and controlling people.  You find the breaking point that exists in pretty much every person.  It is different and often takes different levers but they are always there.  Now, you might think you've reached yours but it isn't there yet.  There is still far too much defiance in you, however cowed you might think yourself right now.  I only have to ask for something beyond what you are willing to give and the pain will start again.  Oh, there will be pain even if you give that but no need to show that just yet. 

Your footsteps were timid.  Slow.  And almost silent.  Somehow in the fucking you lost your shoes.  Good.  Nudoty and shame would help keep you in here but somehow being barefoot always makes a person feel more vulnerable.  Easier to manipulate. 

I sat on the bed and stared at you.  Long and shapely legs.  Lean, toned stomach.  Good tits. And a face that has lips made to wrap around a cock.  They are even fuller from where I hit you, but that just makes it better as I lick my lips.  "Kneel down and crawl over to your man."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Saying have a nice day is pleasant.  Telling someone to enjoy the next twenty four hours is a threat.

Offline Nix

• Roleplayer
  • n00b
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2021, 02:15:18 PM »
Abby could feel his eyes assessing her, standing awkwardly in the middle of the room. Abby felt like a piece of meat, some kind of livestock that is being judged on its appearance. With her head still low, she turned her eyes only, to glance at the door. There was no chance, she could barely walk… No chance. For now.
For now, she had to make him happy, keep him from hurting her more. Just the thought of that belt, of his fists, made her want to fall on the floor, curl up into a ball, and hum with her thumb between her lips. She hugged herself harder, gliding her trembling fingers over her arms, hiding her barely covered chest.

"Kneel down and crawl over to your man."

Her eyes shot up to meet his and for a brief second, he could see the outrage and fire in her face, just before it turned pale and contorted with anguish. As it took a moment for Abigail to remember what is at stake and how few choices she had in the matter.

She could do this.. She had to do this.. She had to..

One knee bending, the other followed, so very slow she lowered herself on all fours. Unlike in the great hall before, she was not rushing to crawl, she was moving slowly, avoiding her destination. Her hips swayed from side to side, as she reached his spread knees and looked up. Eyes red from all the crying. Cheek bruised with a handprint. Lips parted, a slight split on one corner, a tiny swelling making her bottom lip look fuller.

For a moment Abby started to believe that she can play this game, she can trick him. However humiliating the crawling was, she achieved it, surely he could see that she was trying? Genuine or not, Abigail never had to fight her own body and spirit so hard as during these tense moments, surely that must mean something to him?

Offline the savage

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2021, 06:21:47 PM »
It came to you, slowly but surely.  Though I want that instinct to kick in immediately.  For you to always know that you must hop to my beck and call as soon as you can.  I watched you have a battle with yourself and win it.  I am sure you think that is good enough.  It is not, you are not supposed to struggle with following my orders at all.  Though I kept that off of my face.  If you saw that I would have to get up and chase you down.  A fun time, but not what I am needing to  do right now.  Now you have to be trained that instant obiedance is good and everything else brings pain.

SO I waited for you to reach me and then I pulled back.  Smacking my hand up against the side of your face.  A full on punch that seems to knock you for a loop, catching you off guard. I watched your eyes for the split second I could still seem themm and they looked dazed.  "It is not a hard thing  to understand.  When I say something that could even be considered an order it is supposed to happen immediately.  Simply immediately."
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980