In Chat Now:

Author Topic: A girls feet  (Read 94 times)

Offline Psychopriest32

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
A girls feet
« on: June 08, 2021, 10:01:34 AM »
Something I don’t see a lot is a guy forcefully fucking a girls feet something I though you would see a lot more of in this extreme kinda fetish category what do y’all think

Offline Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 163
  • hanging around
Re: A girls feet
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 12:54:55 PM »
If i had unrestricted access to her feet, I have also access to nicer places to rape. The only sexually attractive part of feet is what is located halfway between the big toes.

Offline acidredux

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 303
  • only playing
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 02:31:37 PM »
Something I don’t see a lot is a guy forcefully fucking a girls feet something I though you would see a lot more of in this extreme kinda fetish category what do y’all think

@Psychopriest32 Love foot rape!😎

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,6500.msg279314.html#msg279314

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,6842.msg279874.html#msg279874

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 02:39:39 PM by acidredux »

Offline SirLost

• Rep: 5
  • Lost
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 09:31:48 PM »
I don't fantasize about fucking my victim's feet. But licking and biting her feet? I love it!  :leghump:
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 09:55:08 PM by SirLost »

Offline acidredux

• Inner Wanktum
  • only playing
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 10:13:45 PM »
I don't fantasize about fucking my victim's feet. But licking and biting her feet? I love it!  :leghump:

@SirLost I gave my friend a foot massage in the park the other day, and I licked and sucked her toes a bit. She loved that. ;) 

Offline SirLost

• Rep: 5
  • Lost
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2021, 07:39:48 AM »
You are lucky! Was the park crowded or deserted? I can imagine people being like WTF there, lol.

Offline acidredux

• Inner Wanktum
  • only playing
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2021, 10:14:04 AM »
You are lucky! Was the park crowded or deserted? I can imagine people being like WTF there, lol.

@SirLost There were probably about six people within our sight at any given time, as people wandered through the Toronto ravine park, but the closest were probably at least fifty feet away and everyone was doing their own thing. I said to my friend whom I had gotten to take off her sneakers and socks, that I wonder if anyone is looking at us, but that I really didn't care if they did; after all, it was a pretty warm day and we had sat in a slightly shaded (although open) area of the grass, so taking off one's shoes wouldn't be so unusual. :P  And I don't think we looked suspicious. :)  Anyway, we had a blast. I also lent her one of my earbuds and we slow-danced in another part of the park which is a giant field, bigger than a football field, sort of sheltered by a ring of trees; no one else was within the ring of trees. I'm pretty lucky because I live about a fifteen-minute-walk from the park but we each drove down to the park separately from our respective homes. About a week after our walk, we rode bicycles down there for miles. My legs were killing me afterwards, and I made us take several rest stops along the way, as I hadn't ridden a bike in years. :P

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980