In Chat Now:
  • Dirty Business (with Teaseme69) 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: Dirty Business (with Teaseme69)  (Read 6567 times)

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 239
Re: Dirty Business (with Teaseme69)
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2021, 06:40:56 PM »
Adam was being brave, a little too damn brave with me. "Get your fucking hands off me! I'm not a slut!" Tears started to stream down my face as I tried to stick up for myself. He was laughing at me which made me want to slap the shit out of him. I knew if I did that, I would receive one right back. "I shouldn't even be here! I want to go home." All he did was stand and watch me cry and have a small breakdown. I was so angry and confused as to why I was still here and why dad wasn't getting me the hell out.

"Poor little baby, all crying because she can't get her way." He was being mean and wouldn't leave my room.  I was wondering in the back of my mind, where you were and why Adam wouldn't just leave. I knew you were downstairs and most likely in your office. I stepped back from Adam to where he couldn't reach me with his touchy hand. He either knew he couldn't touch me or knew I would try to kick his ass in the process. Adam just laughed and started to turn for the door when I started to cry. When he left, I looked around and just sat on the bed wiping my face. The nerve of him trying to touch me! He walked out, calling me a 'bitch' and then shut the door behind him.

I sat just thinking about all this and how I was the one that had to be punished. My father's lies and misdeeds were getting me in trouble, not him. I was getting madder and madder at my father. He left me here! He abandoned me here with criminals. God knows what all of them have done and my father included. I waited and waited, being bored out of my mind. My anxiety was high and all I could think about was when this would be over for good. Everything was locked! All the windows and of course the door was locked behind Adam.

Soon the door unlocked and you entered with a cocky grin spread across your face. I wanted to punch you in that smug face! You made a comment about how it sounded like me and Adam were having fun. I gave you a look that could kill... I didn't say a damn word but just stared at you like I wanted to kill you. You then told me how we're going on a trip tomorrow and my expression changed. "What? Where are you taking me?" A sudden fear washed over me that maybe this was going to be a trip to where you drop me off somewhere. Maybe you plan on killing me because of my father.
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"
:fox:

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 67
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #256 on: July 30, 2021, 09:34:49 PM »
A look of fear flashed across your face when I told you that we were going for a trip in the morning.  Clearly you think I’m going to do something bad to you; perhaps you’re thinking that I’m going to take you away somewhere and kill you.  That couldn’t be further from my mind.  You asked where I was taking you and the fear in your voice was clear as day.  I stepped over to where you sat on your bed and looked lustfully at your tearstained face.  There’s something about seeing a girl falling apart like this that really gets my blood rushing.  But right now I’m going to restrain myself and get some rest for the trip tomorrow.

“Oh it’s a surprise, Ava,” I say with a smirk.  “Don’t look so worried, we’re going for a hike by the lake.  It’ll be fun.”

I reach forward and wipe away your tears with my thumb as I speak, grasping at the side of your head slightly to stop you from flinching away from my touch.  My hold on your head remains once I’ve thumbed away your tears and I turn your head so that your eyes are forced to meet mine. 

“Nothing bad is going to happen to you.  I’m not keeping you here while your dad owes me money only to take you out in the wilderness to kill you.  And if I were going to do that, I’d do it here, not drive for two hours.” 

There’s almost a look of relief on your face but you’re clearly wondering why we’re going out to the lake; I’m sure you don’t think for a second that I’m taking you for a picnic or something.  I lean forward and press my lips against yours and, now that the booze is wearing off, I can feel your repulsion at my kiss.  I pull away and grin at you. 

“Get cleaned up and get some rest,” I tell you, smirking as I pull away from you, my eyes moving up and down as I admire the young, nubile body that I just ravished in my living room.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #257 on: July 31, 2021, 03:02:52 PM »
You seemed to be in good spirits as you told me what we were doing. You wiped away a few tears with your thumb. Everything about you was a mystery to me. Being here and my father was all just on big cluster fuck! The buzz was wearing off and I was feeling more and more ashamed of myself. You told me not to look so worried and told me about the lake. Why would we go to the lake? What was there that I needed to be a part of? "Hiking?" I looked down at what I was wearing; the slutty dress that I had on was not hiking clothing. Why the fuck would we hike? More tears fell and you wiped them away as you continued to tell me our plans for tomorrow morning. 

You told me to get cleaned up and get some rest, but how could I rest? My head was clearing up and I knew I wasn't going to rest. "Please, I just want to go home. Stop all this." You stand up to leave but I reach and grab your arm. "Please let me go. I won't tell a soul what happened!"

I started to sob again because everything was just coming down on me like a tidal wave. I wanted to be in my own house, my own bedroom and crawl under the covers."I won't tell a soul, I promise!!"  You looked more than annoyed with me as you yanked your arm away from my grasp.

"This can't go on. You can deal with my father, I have nothing to do with this. Please, I beg you to let me go!" I knew you weren't going to let me just go home, but I had to beg. You sneered at me and told me 'no' as you walked out of the room. You left me crying inside a cold room with a locked door.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #258 on: August 01, 2021, 01:03:49 PM »
All you kept telling me as I stepped back away from you was that you wanted to go home.  Begging and pleading with me like it was going to have some effect on me now that it hasn’t had in all the other times you’ve begged and pleaded with me to let you go.  You promise over and over that you won’t tell anyone about what’s happened here.  Really, by now, you should know that even if you went to the cops and told them every single thing I’ve done to you I pay them enough in bribes and kickbacks that they’re more likely to arrest you for wasting their time.  I grinned at you when you told me that it wasn’t your fault and that I can speak to your father about all this and let him deal with it.  Really, you should think yourself lucky that you’re a girl because if it had been your brother looking after the store that day, I would have had Ben put a bullet in his head.  But, I think, your father being forced to watch his precious little girl being raped right in front of him sent a more powerful message.  I think if I’d just killed you and left you there like I would have your brother, I think he’d have just moved on.  Now, it’s clear he’s rattled since he’s taken to the hills and run away.

As I reach the door to your room, still listening to you begging to be let go, I smirk at you and look you right in the eye.  “No.” is all that I say before stepping out of the door and closing it behind me, making sure to lock it before heading to my own bedroom.

In the shower of my en-suite, the memory of fucking you on the table in the living room come flooding back into my mind.  I close my eyes and replay every single thrust on the black canvas of my eye lids.  I can all but see me fucking you as clearly as I’m watching a movie on the latest HD TV.  I can see the look of pleasure on your face as you’re feeling my thick cock sliding into you over and over, the alcohol knocking down your inhibitions as you willingly spread your legs for me and let me fuck you.  I stand in the shower with the steaming, hot water cascading over my body and feel my cock swell and stiffen at the memory.  I try to think about other things to make my erection wane and soften but the thoughts of your young, nubile body and your amazingly tight pussy won’t subside.  I turn off the water and step out of the shower, towelling myself down before going to the wash basin and wiping away the steam on the mirror. I go back into my bedroom and look at the key to your room sitting on the nightstand beside my bed.  I think of you alone in your locked room, my cum probably still leaking out of you from earlier.  I stride to the nightstand and grab the key.
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2021, 06:48:22 PM »
You left me all alone again in my room with the door locked behind you. How long was I supposed to be here? We were going to have a long day tomorrow, so I guess I did need rest. I was wide awake and the sun wasn't even set yet but I was grounded to this room. I wasn't planning on falling into bed and going off to sleep by whatever time it was. I just walked around and looked at every corner of the room. I knew I could not get out of here, but I still tried to find a way out. I walked over to the windows and saw that your watchmen were still standing around. It felt like a prison. The windows of course were still locked tightly and of course I was two stories up. What was I supposed to do, fall down and break every bone in my body?

I had no choice but to get some rest as I was ordered to. My head was pounding now from the booze. I slipped into the bed and under the covers and wrapped myself up like a burrito. At first I stared at the door and just watched it without a thought in my head. The tears then started to flow as I clung to the comforter, the very thing making me feel safe. Nothing here would keep me safe. Nothing at all was ever going to make me feel safe ever again, even if this does come to an end.

My mind was drifting around to what happened and how it happened. Why was I alone in the shop that day? Why did it have to be me  that ran into you? Mentally, I kept asking the same questions over and over in my head. I pondered how you could be so heartless towards me, a young woman. You knew I had nothing to do with my father's misdeeds. It just goes to show you do not have feelings, you do not have a heart. My eyelids were getting heavy finally and sleep was creeping up on me. I wanted to get some rest but then I was too leery to close my eyes. That door was locked, but anyone could get in here. I finally drifted off to sleep, no longer caring about the door.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #260 on: August 04, 2021, 07:09:19 PM »
I grabbed the key to your room off the nightstand and turned it over and over in my hand contemplating what I should do.  As I thought things over in my head, I grabbed the bottle of scotch on my dresser and took a long sip from it.  My erection throbbed and pulsated as I thought of you in your bedroom; thought of you and your tight, wet pussy gripping my cock when I fucked you on the table in the living room earlier.  I grinned to myself as the memories raced through my head.  I took another swig of the burning amber liquid and left my bedroom.  Walking down the landing as naked as the day I was born, my cock stiff and hard, moved from side to side with every step. I reached your room and quietly slid the key into the lock, opened the door, stepped inside and closed the door silently behind me. 

The only light in your room was the moonlight shining through the window and falling across your bed.  I could see that you were wrapped up in the covers.  And I could hear by your rhythmic breathing that you were fast asleep.  I stood at the foot of your bed and watched you sleep for who knows how long.  During the time I was standing there I examined the sheets to see how you’d wrapped yourself up.  I knew if I wanted to get at you without waking you it would be an intricate job removing the layers of sheets one by one.  I watched you a little longer, slowly stepping closer towards your bed until I was standing right beside you, the moonlight casting my shadow across your bed.  All that was visible was your head and your mane of long hair on the pillow.  I almost feel bad for waking you.  But my cock needs to be inside you again.  Slowly, tentatively, I reach out and start to gently unravel the covers that you’re cocooned in.  One by one I pull the blankets off you until I’ve uncovered you completely.  You were still wearing the dress that you’d spent the evening in, though I noticed that the panties I’d handed to you after I’d finished fucking you were draped over the chair by the dresser, so you can’t be wearing any under your dress because those were the only ones I got for you.  You stir slightly as I push your dress up to your waist, taking in the curves of your body in the half light.  As gently as I can I push your legs apart and expose your pussy to me.  I softly brush my fingers along your inner thighs and hear you sigh softly and I grin to myself.  As slowly and as quietly as I can, I climb onto the bed between your legs and lower myself over you.  Using the tip of my thick, throbbing, precum coated cock, I part the delicate folds of your lips and press myself against your entrance.  I take one last look at the peaceful expression on your sleeping face, smirk to myself, then buck my hips forward and thrust my fat cock between your tight, dry inner walls, groaning as I force myself balls deep into your pussy, grinning when your eyes flick open and an expression that’s a combination of fear, pain, and confusion spreads across your face.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2021, 06:43:51 PM »
I slept like a baby in the king bed, all wrapped up tightly. I had so many dreams but none that I would remember in the morning. There was a point in the night where I woke up and didn't know where I was, but then it dawned on me. I had a feeling that I was not alone anymore. My eyes were closed and I was still half asleep, but something felt off.  You were the only one with the key to the door, so it had to be you that was in my room. I kept my eyes closed and played possum as I heard the door shut and lock again. I knew what was going to happen, I knew you were here to claim me again.

There was no escape for me and I had no strength to fight. I could smell your cologne and it was filling my senses. I felt you standing at the end of the bed because of your strong and intimidating presence. I curled my toes in anticipation of what was to come. You slowly walked over and started to touch my covers. I stayed still, rock still to make sure you thought I was still sleeping. You tried to unwrap me as quietly as possible so as not to wake me up. I was fully awake now, but my eyes still shut. I knew what was about to happen...

You were having trouble at first with the blanket, which made me mentally smile. I did a good job wrapping myself up but not good enough when you finally unwrapped me. I laid perfectly still as you moved my dress up to my hips. I knew you were going to try and wake me first,or at least that is what I thought. I kept my eyes closed tightly until I felt what you did next. Immediately, my eyes bolted open and I screamed out when I felt you shove yourself inside. "NO! What the hell?!" I made a painful grunt as I was trying to adjust to you shoving yourself into my moist pussy. "GET OFF ME!!!" I used my good hand to try and push against your chest, to try and push you off of me.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #262 on: August 07, 2021, 08:56:06 AM »
As soon as I thrust my cock deep into your pussy your eyes opened wide, leading me to believe you weren’t as asleep as I thought you were.  You cried out at the top of your lungs for me to get off you as I forced myself balls deep into you.  You were crying out in pain and rage as my hips lifted and fell, driving my thick shaft in and out of you.  I grinned down at you maniacally as I fucked you, grunting and groaning with the effort of forcing my way into your dry pussy.  It didn’t take long until you started to moisten around my cock, your slutty little cunt already used to having me inside you - you were clenching on me and trying to milk the cum from my balls when I fucked you on the living room table earlier.  I felt the stiff cast on your arm as you tried in vane to push me off you while you whimpered and protested under me.  But there’s no way you’re getting me off.  I’m bigger and heavier than you and I have you fully impaled on my thick, thrusting cock.  I smirked at you as I felt your attempts to try and push at me as you told me to get off you over and over.  I could tell by the way the tone of our voice changed as I raped you that you were crying now; could feel your body heaving under me as you sobbed while I violated you.  I looked down at you and could see the tears running down your face in the light of the moon shining through the window.  I leaned down and ran my tongue up your cheek, tasting the saltiness of your tears as I fucked you.  Then pressed my lips against yours and forced my tongue into your mouth and delved and explored and made you taste your own tears.

I lifted my head from your mouth and growled when I felt you dig your nails into my bicep.  I glared down at you then turned my face into a sneer.  I raised my arm and slapped you hard across your right cheek making you yelp in pain and snapping your head hard to the side.  The slap stunned you into silence for a heartbeat, then you started wailing and bawling.  I carried on fucking you, grunting and gasping as you lay under me, legs splayed wide around me, my thick cock sliding into your pussy easier as you become wetter.  The big hand that slapped you now reached for your slender throat and easily wrapped around it.  Your eyes widened as I started to slowly squeeze and narrowed your windpipe.  Your eyes were now filled with fear as I gripped your throat and I grinned, increasing the force of my grip.  I chuckled as you tried to prise my fingers from you and thrust my cock harder into you.

“That feels so good,” I groaned as I felt your whole body tense and your already tight inner walls take my thick, thrusting cock in a death grip as you started to panic and fear for your life.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #263 on: August 09, 2021, 06:51:36 PM »
Why did I think I was going to have a restful night? Why did I think that I would be safe for one fucking night?! You couldhave at least wooken me up, but you just started fucking me! Even though I was half awake and then BOOM, I felt you shove yourself inside my dry cunt. I finally was able to dig my nails into your forearm with my good hand in which you growled out at me. "GET OFF OF ME, YOU SICK FUCK!!" I was now screaming that if anyone else was in the house, they would hear me for sure. The sobbing started when you laughed and chuckled at my distress as you grunted and fucked away. "Please, stop, please!" Tears were streaming down my face and my sore arm started to ache. I eventually stopped trying to fight you off and just cried as you fucked me. There was no way I could fight you off. I had to take this at 2 am; taking your cock and not being able to do a thing about it. "Please, you're hurting me!" Finally, I was getting wet which made it easier to take you in but brought me more and more shame.

I cringed when I felt your tongue licking up my tears. My face was now wet with your saliva which repulsed me. "S...stop..." I choked out as I wiped my face with my good hand. After I wiped my face, you stuck your tongue in my mouth and I gagged. You wanted me to taste my own tears! You were doing all you could to make me more and more uncomfortable. All I was doing was sleeping! I knew if I spat at you, you would haul off and hit me. I knew if I did anything real harm to you, you would just punch me out cold. "Please no more!!" My nails were now digging into your arm again and you made another warning sound. Just when I thought it was just a warning, it wasn't and you hauled off and slapped the shit out of me. I screamed again and started bawling my eyes out from the sting.You did not hold back! You slapped so hard, I could hear a ringing in my ear. You were being brutal at midnight, pounding away at my now soaking wet pussy.

Your hand reached and grabbed my throat as you kept on pounding away. I was crying and staring up at the ceiling. I was saying a silent prayer that all this would be over. You then started to grab harder and my eyes widened and went to yours. You were slowly starting to choke me as you grinned at me. I tried to remove your fingers from my throat but I couldn't. You groaned out how good it felt and I just wailed. I tried to wiggle from underneath you, to buck you off but you were too strong for me to budge an inch.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #264 on: August 10, 2021, 08:31:14 PM »
You called me a sick fuck as you yelled and screamed at me to get off you.  I grinned at your insults and fucked you harder as my hand closed around your throat and you tried to prise my fingers away.  I could feel you trying to lift your hips to buck me off but there is no way that is ever going to work; I’m much too big and heavy for you to manage that.  And to emphasise that point, I lower a bit more of my weight on top of you and crush you into the firm mattress beneath you.  All the time, I’m grunting and gasping as my hips rise then slam down into yours and thrust my thick, throbbing cock deep inside you while you cry and yell and scream under me.  You gasp and pant as I squeeze your throat, struggling for breath as I’m closing your windpipe.  When your pussy starts to soak my cock, I groan loudly and thrust harder now that it’s much easier for my cock to slide back and forth in your tight little hole.

Despite it not really having been that long since we fucked on the table in the living room, I can already feel myself getting close.  There’s something about taking a woman against her will that is a massive turn on for me.  I definitely cum quicker when the slut I’m fucking is absolutely not consenting.  The fighting back, the screaming, the crying, the begging turning to insults and back to begging as I violate them with my cock.  The tightness of their dry cunts and how those same cunts get soaked after a few deep, hard thrusts.  I grin at you when I think about how your dry pussy is now welcomingly soaked.  And how humiliating that must be for you.  To be raped but have your pussy betray you like that and welcome my cock inside you while you’re begging me to get off.

Finally, I release my grip on your throat, my hand now reaching to your leg and pulling it up, slinging it over my shoulder so that I can thrust my cock even deeper inside you.  My balls are slamming into your ass as I pound you.  I grope at your bouncing breast again, pulling harshly on an erect nipple as I watch the fleshy mound moving up and down with every thrust.  I throw my head back and close my eyes and enjoy your body, fucking you; raping you as hard as I can. 

“Is that good, Ava?” I ask you as you lay under me whimpering and taking the full force of every thrust.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #265 on: August 11, 2021, 06:24:55 PM »
This was going to last as long as you wanted it to. I was already aching and sore and ready for you to pull out of me. You were being brutal with me and not making this a simple fast fuck. I kept crying and wailing out, hoping someone would hear my cries of distress. All I could think about was how much I was going to be sore when this was over. I was feeling disgusted with myself for not fighting you enough."P...please...n...no m..more." I tried to choke out. You crushed me even more into the mattress, keeping me pinned tightly to where I couldn't move much. You were either teaching me a lesson or just being as evil as you naturally are. My nails were digging again into your forearm, drilling and clinging on with each deep pounding.

You kept squeezing and letting up some to give me some air. You were playing a game with me, making me squeeze your cock even tighter involuntarily. "I c...can't breathe..."  You finally let go but just to make it easier on you to fuck me harder and deeper.You were fucking me like you were punishing me; hard and brutal and then you put my leg over your shoulder to go in deeper. "N...NO! No more!!" You had let up off my throat and I was able to breathe comfortably again.

My face was soaking wet from the tears and I finally turned my head to look away from you. You went on to tell me how good it felt, which only made me cringe in disgust. "You fucking bastard, I HATE YOU!!!" I was screaming it out. I wondered if Ben and Adam were here and who else. Was it just me and you in this giant house? "I CAN'T TAKE IT!" This was a nightmare and not in my own bed and own room. All I could think about was the finish. How many loads have you deposited deep inside of me by now?

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #266 on: August 11, 2021, 07:21:34 PM »
I was grunting and growling as I slammed my cock as deep and as hard inside you as I could, my balls slapping against your ass as you lay under me taking the pounding that I’m forcing on you.  I grinned when you started calling me names and screaming at me to stop and to get off you.  I wonder to myself if you’re screaming to try and attract some attention; to get someone to come and help you.  Unfortunately for you, the screaming is going to do absolutely nothing.  The people who are here are paid very handsomely and know that if they were to hear screaming and shouting and cries of distress that they’re to ignore it, lest they feel my wrath if they didn’t.  Eventually, after a few minutes of my drilling your fantastically tight cunt with your leg slung over my shoulder, you turned your tear stained face away from me and looked out towards the window and sobbed as you felt my thick cock sliding in and out of your now soaked pussy.  You called me a bastard, whimpering the words almost silently as I grunted and groaned with pleasure before you screamed at me that you hated me and yelled that you can’t take any more.

“If you think your screaming is going to make someone come and help you, Ava, you’re completely deluded,” I growl as I pause my thrusting.  “The people who work for me are extremely loyal.  Nobody’s going to come and help you.  You’re here with me until I’m done with you.  What happens to you when I’m  done with you will all depend on how you behave,” I tell you.  And, as if to emphasise my point, I pull my hips back until my cock is at the very edge of your vagina, and then slam it back inside you as hard as I can, making you yelp out in pain.

“You’re mine to use as I see fit now, slut,” I grunt as I continue fucking you.  “You’re not a young woman any more, you’re my property.”

I reach out and grab roughly at one of your bouncing breasts as I buck my hips back and forth and enjoy your tight, wet pussy around my cock.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #267 on: August 13, 2021, 01:02:51 PM »
I felt like a used object, one that you will never be done with apparently. I kept staring at the window, the closed window with nothing to focus on. I wish I had a damn lock on the door and had bolted something against it  to keep you from entering. Of course, this being your house and you would bust through the door in a heartbeat to get to me. I closed my eyes for a moment as I cried and whimpered and tried to ignore you. I was thinking how sweet it would be to put a bullet through your head like I am sure you have done so many times to others.  I was worried about a possible STD that you would transfer to me, all the women you've been inside, it was only a logical thought.

You informed me that no one was going to help me no matter how much I scream. I knew they could hear me, I knew those bastards were still here. When you hissed at me that I was nothing but an object now for your pleasure, I felt my face reddening with anger. I wanted to spout out more insults at you but I didn't feel like getting choked again. You were saying things to me as you fucked me, grunting away and tormenting me with your words. The words were the worst part of all this. This was always going to be stuck inside me, the taunting will never go away from my mind.

You reminded me I was yours, calling me a slut. Reminding me again that I was just for your enjoyment. I had to do all I could to try and block you out but it was damn near impossible. "I'll... k...kill y...you one day!" You grabbed my breasts roughly, making me yelp out. "YOU BASTARD!" I took my good hand and dug my nails into your hand that was groping my tits. I was going to make you bleed! I wanted to hurt you as much as you were hurting me. It didn't matter anymore, I just wanted to hurt you. I wanted to kill you in cold blood and dance on your grave.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2021, 07:10:17 PM »
I was grunting and groaning, chuckling at the sweat dripping from my chest and landing in the valley between your bouncing breasts.  The breasts I was now groping and feeling.  I could feel my release getting close.  I knew it wouldn’t be long until I was dumping another load of my seed into your young womb.  I thrust harder, leaning down on you and pushing your elevated leg further back with the shoulder I have it slung over.  I grin at your tears as you look at the window; I know that you’re just staring into space to try and block me out.  I buck my hips forward as hard as I can and slam my cock as deep into you as I can as a reminder that I’m here and to make sure you can’t completely block me out.  I grunt and gasp as I enjoy your tight little pussy and grope your bouncing tits, my thumb flicking over the erect nipples that are betraying your body as much as your soaked pussy is. 

As you lay there staring out of the window while I fucked you, you told me that you’d kill me one day.  I grasped your breast harder and laughed when you cried out and called me a bastard.  I thrust into you hard again before you reached for the hand that was cupped around your breast and started digging your nails into my skin.  I laughed harder at you at first, which only encouraged you to dig your nails in harder.  The harder you digged, the harder I drove my fat, throbbing dick into your cunt.  I could feel the blood starting to leak as you broke the skin on my hand.  The pain was building but I held it in; didn’t yelp out or even let you see that you were physically hurting me.  I sucked it up and pounded away at your pussy as I felt the pressure building in my big, heavy balls.

I threw my head back in pleasure and roared loudly as I exploded inside you yet again, pumping stream after stream of my thick, warm cum deep into you.  My cock pulsated as I drained my balls and I grunted and gasped as I unloaded and filled you to the brim.  I grinned as I saw the revulsion on your face when you felt my seed going inside you again.
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Teaseme69

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #269 on: August 17, 2021, 05:16:32 PM »
You were not making it easy to block you out with how hard you were fucking me. I tried to block you out but you just slammed into my vagina with all your might. I screamed out in pain and looked back at you. You were smiling as you were raping me. I couldn't hurt you back because you were going to give it to me back even worse if I did. My nails kept digging from the pain I was in with you fucking me violently. "Please stop! No more, I can't take it anymore." I wailed out as you hurt my breasts and slammed harder into me. I just wanted all this to stop!  I needed to crawl under the covers, more like the bed.

You were laughing as I dug my nails into your skin, now drawing blood; it seemed you were getting off on the pain, but I didn't care, I just kept digging. I wanted to hurt you and make you bleed. Somehow making you bleed was making me grin back at you. We were like two wild animals ready to devour one another. I knew your hand was going to be bloody by the time you finished. I could feel the blood leaking from beneath my nails and fingers. I was loving the feel of your blood surrounding my tiny finger tips. I was hurting you back and it felt fucking great!

I knew you were going to finish inside me yet again, it was the worst part of all this. The last thing I need is your seed inside me again and again and again. My eyes water up at the thought of what could happen. When you threw your head back, I knew it was coming. You were about to dump another load inside of me, another unwanted load. When you started to cum inside me, I cringed and bit down on my lower lip as I closed my eyes. I couldn't take feeling your cum shooting inside me again, but I had no choice in the matter. I slowly let go of your hand, taking my nails out. I curled up on myself as you were still on me, still inside of me. You were filling me up to the brim and I just couldn't take it. "Get out of me! Please just get the fuck off of me now! You got what you wanted!!!"

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980